Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770347 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13395 on: January 19, 2016, 06:43:56 pm »

"...Bleh. I'm going to call your world 'totally not Future 2010s Earth' and leave it at that.  There's the weird war stuff, and then you're referencing things I know, in ways that are consistent with how I know them, but you've got more tech.

The Optimus Prime reference."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13396 on: January 19, 2016, 06:45:45 pm »

"I had to rack my brain a bit for it, but I remembered the TARDIS. I think the VS would be more interested in science fiction about aliens though, especially giant robot aliens.
I can't say I have. On the same note, have you seen edge of tomorrow?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13397 on: January 19, 2016, 06:46:43 pm »

"Sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it.

Wait, is it that thing with the apocalypse battle thing and the guy in a time loop?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13398 on: January 19, 2016, 06:47:35 pm »

"...Bleh. I'm going to call your world 'totally not Future 2010s Earth' and leave it at that.  There's the weird war stuff, and then you're referencing things I know, in ways that are consistent with how I know them, but you've got more tech.

The Optimus Prime reference."

"What's it a reference to? I got that name after I kept going toe-to-toe with Megatron."

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13399 on: January 19, 2016, 06:48:54 pm »

"Oh good, you're NOT somehow exactly the same.  It's a thing with robot-vehicle things and lots of explosions."
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13400 on: January 19, 2016, 06:50:28 pm »

"I think it is a series called Transformers, but I am going off of memory from at least thirty years back for me.
Yes, it is alanis.."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13401 on: January 19, 2016, 06:51:37 pm »

"Yeah, that.  To both.  Though, it's only a couple years on that movie for me.  And Transformers is still a big Thing."
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13402 on: January 19, 2016, 06:56:53 pm »

"That's funny. It's roughly 800 years old, and it's still popular, or at least there are re-runs of it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13403 on: January 19, 2016, 06:57:51 pm »

"Huh."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13404 on: January 19, 2016, 07:34:51 pm »

Tourmaline is humming the theme song to some strange show. It's completely unfamiliar however.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13405 on: January 19, 2016, 07:41:09 pm »

ENG quiet down, and listen. He's had enough time to be friendly for the moment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13406 on: January 19, 2016, 07:59:50 pm »

((Do you have a music to go with that theme song, Sanure?))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13407 on: January 19, 2016, 09:02:51 pm »

((No.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13408 on: January 19, 2016, 09:23:26 pm »

Tinkmaster is back at his ship. He attempts to locate something to focus magic; if not, he attempts to locate the parts necessary to create it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13409 on: January 19, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »

Tink finds the Magi-lab that dackly and company built. Joy.
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1862