Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767260 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12540 on: January 16, 2016, 11:42:18 am »

"You weren't just... born with the knowledge?" Periw looks confused.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12541 on: January 16, 2016, 11:46:35 am »

ENG would have returned to the ship, and be quietly tending to his wound using one of his healing kits. he would also change out of the spacesuit and start working on how to convert the fiery bulbax head into a effective, if makeshift jetpack.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12542 on: January 16, 2016, 11:49:41 am »

From what ENG can figure out, he will need a lot of junk, and someone to help him with the design. Converting a once organic item into a jetpack will take some collaborative work.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12543 on: January 16, 2016, 11:50:16 am »

"Hah! I wish! Nah, Periw, I had to learn all the stuff I know now. Which is why learnin' all this new stuff is weird; imagine tryin' to learn calculus and physics equations in one year!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12544 on: January 16, 2016, 11:52:51 am »

From what ENG can figure out, he will need a lot of junk, and someone to help him with the design. Converting a once organic item into a jetpack will take some collaborative work.
Obviously the only person with the supplies to do it would be Periw. Tinkermaster might help with the designs, but it is unknown if they have supplies to work with. As such, he would set off with the strange head, and go find periw, checking her room first by knocking.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12545 on: January 16, 2016, 11:57:53 am »

Periw sets down the Ukulele behind the couch before approaching the door, "Who is it?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12546 on: January 16, 2016, 11:58:59 am »

"It's ENG. I need a hand with a small project. Would you be willing to help, please?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12547 on: January 16, 2016, 12:02:19 pm »

The door slides open, "Don't touch anything while you're in here." Periw lets ENG in. Progress perhaps?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12548 on: January 16, 2016, 12:04:30 pm »

"Ello', Eng!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12549 on: January 16, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »

he would pause and look around after stepping in, slightly in awe of the amount of gem-tech present."this.. This is quite beautiful. How long have you been working on this?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12550 on: January 16, 2016, 12:25:24 pm »

"Before we left the station. It's already finished. Now, what was it you needed help with?" Eng would probably be wondering about the odd couch that clashes with the rest of the Gem decor.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12551 on: January 16, 2016, 12:28:59 pm »

"I got this strange skull while I was out on a hunt, and it looks like it could be used to hold fuel. I want to convert it into a set of jump-jets(aka a jetpack) to help me get around in my armor without having to use the spacesuit. Both of you feel up for it?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:30:44 pm by Dustan Hache »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12552 on: January 16, 2016, 12:30:07 pm »

"Hmm." Periw begins to examine the skull.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12553 on: January 16, 2016, 12:32:00 pm »

"Don't see why not..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12554 on: January 16, 2016, 01:09:20 pm »

"It looks doable. It will take a large amount of time and we'll have to work in the lab." Periw states still examining the skull.
Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 1862