Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766681 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Incoming transmission.
"Good job on getting the second remnant, guys. I can open the portal anytime you're ready, just give the word."
Ian picks up the phone.
"Word."

Whoosh! Probably.

Being unfamiliar with its new surroundings, It That Embraces looks curiously around wherever they are. (Alphys's lab?) And, yes, occasionally petting Alanis.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis seems to be rather closer to It That Embraces as compared to the previous night, as well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis seems to be rather closer to It That Embraces as compared to the previous night, as well.
It's true. The Primordial seems to hold Alanis with just a bit more affection. Then again, its affection is pretty unconditional to begin with, so...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... You know, if you could control whatever the heck it is you seem to keep doing, Idou, you'd have something rather like Sans..."

Alanis continues snuggling It That Embraces.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Like his weird warp thing? That'd be pretty awesome!"
((I TOLD YOU IDOU WILL DEVELOP TIME POWERS
CALLED IT))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Actually it reminds me of...Wait, your time doesn't have as much Discworld as mine does.  But yes, sort of."

Also, continued snuggles.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:21:34 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Idou duly files "Discworld" as "Another weird thing from the future that Alan(is) talks about" in his appropriate mental filing cabinet.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Ironically, the Discworld actually PREDATES JoJo by three years, so it's actually around the same time Idou's from. :P))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Yep. Infinite snuggle loop as ever. It That Embraces is definitely listening, but isn't commenting.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((So, you have The Colo(u)r Of Magic, but, yeah, no Feegles.))
"Can't remember when Pratchett started writing...  You do not have any Feegle books though."
Ah, infinite snuggle loops.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:03:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra, somewhere, yada yada.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanus wraps her arm around It That Embraces' waist as they go explore.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

lewd

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Well yeah, why do you think I made it clear there was a lock on the door?))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 1862