Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766605 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw wastes no time after finding Motya, "I heard from the guy you were with that you found a lab with a shattered Pearl. Did you see anything else like it?" Periw looks.... upset.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Eirika hangs with Mio.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Chryssa should add Gaster's Intelligence to her sheet, Alanis isn't going to reclaim it.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Woo, Mio hangs with Eirika then.

Sachi is forever alone.
((rip chryssa))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"See anything else like what? You should be more specific in your questions! What we saw was unknown and abandoned equipment in a laboratory! Various supplies and powders were scattered around the room, but I cannot say for certain what they were or what their purpose was! Obviously you have already heard about the Pearl so I will not talk about it!" They produce the 'memo' they found and hand it to Periw. "We also found this message! It is completely useless, but hints at the purpose of the lab. How annoying! Here! You may read it for yourself!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mio."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw takes the memo and begins reading. Once, then twice, then a third time. Each time she reads it her expression seems to darken further. Finally she crumbles the note in her hand, "A...A human clod.... experimenting on gems!? I.... how.... WHY?!" Periw storms off, still clutching the note.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya shrugs as Periw storms off before they can get in another word. It's not their problem if she doesn't understand how the scientific method works after all. Plus it means that they're left alone with Alria again.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sachi isn't with them, right?))
"I wanted.."
She coughs awkwardly.
"I wanted to ask you something."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((sachi is secretly pumping aphrodisiac into the room))
"Yes?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Only aphrodisiacs? How short-sighted.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Incoming transmission.
"Good job on getting the second remnant, guys. I can open the portal anytime you're ready, just give the word."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If you found out someone you knew was not who they said they were, how would you react?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian picks up the phone.
"Word."
Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 1862