Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766829 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Motya is almost two meters tall. The only way that Alria can loom behind them is if they are on a stepstool. "It depends! When were you gone? And I do not know why you were in a storage closet. How confusing! Only you may answer such a question!"

"I don't fucking know. I just woke up in a fucking storage closet."

The merc sighs and sits down next to Motya, kicking up her feet on anything nearby.

"So, the fucks been happening since I was gone?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I cannot say! I did not note your disappearance and so cannot give you a proper summary!" The scientist idly rubs mucus and secretions on certain parts of their sensory cluster as they think. Which parts require tending to and which parts do not is something that only Motya knows.

After enough moments in thought, they continue, "Everyone else has gone to complete various tasks they have determined to be important. Some went off on a hunt and others went to find some person. I cannot tell you the specific details at his juncture. As for what I am doing, I cannot say! I am just as disoriented as you are! How disappointing! All of this equipment and no way to use it. It certainly does not look like anything I have used on Al-Rama. But the equipment in Al-Rama is quite special. Very special! I would be alarmed to find a copy here."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alria huffs and leans back in her chair, closing her eyes so she can rest.
"Awesome, so we're just holding down the fort until everyone comes home? Fucking fantastic. Are we still even on the ship?"

The merc sighs and sits there for a minute, staring up at the ceiling. Slowly a savage grin starts to come over her face.
"So, we're in here alone, riiiiiiiigh?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle walks in holding a slab of red meat. He sighs.
"Uh... don't leave this room. Hall is trapped. Desmona is kind of... Meat now."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle walks in holding a slab of red meat. He sighs.
"Uh... don't leave this room. Hall is trapped. Desmona is kind of... Meat now."

"By the Shattered God and all his fucking Saints, what happened while I was gone? Who the fucks Desmona?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The portal actually opens back up to Lake Hylia.
A small, black square sits on the ground, exactly where they appeared the first time. It has a button on top.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

Motya remains standing. In fact, it's rather doubtful if anyone has ever seen them sitting ever since they joined the group. "I do not think that we are on the ship! Wherever we are, we should make haste and return to it! Who knows whether our assistance is needed or not? We have seen all that we can here! It is time to move on!"

They wave in the general direction of the hallway with a massive claw. "Sandra and Selina were not far behind us, and the Gorgon and her companion were with us too. But at the moment we are very much alone! How perceptive of you!"

"By the Shattered God and all his fucking Saints, what happened while I was gone? Who the fucks Desmona?"

"A person we have met! Obviously they are not important anymore!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The merc mutters something under her breath and shoulders her massive ax.
"Alright, let's get moving. Don't want to get killed by some bullshit monster from Trygon IV or whatever the fuck."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Uh, we, er, me and the snake lady, were helping my bud help his cousin steal the mead from Hell. Uh, I'm Kyle by the way, The meat I have here is what Desmona, my bound demon, isn't able to use to reconstruct her body. Might make it into wings. Anyways, We were sent to retrieve two relics to open the way to an artifact that would allow us to get to Hell. Uh, we found a druid village that needed help so we helped them out, which lead to Motya and Sandra getting dragged in somehow... Then a paladin who for some reason wants to stop us kind of kidnapped us, gave us lunch, and then we ended up here. I don't know what happened to the others, but Me and Desmona were exploring when Desmona got caught in a crusher. And that's about it."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uh, we, er, me and the snake lady, were helping my bud help his cousin steal the mead from Hell. Uh, I'm Kyle by the way, The meat I have here is what Desmona, my bound demon, isn't able to use to reconstruct her body. Might make it into wings. Anyways, We were sent to retrieve two relics to open the way to an artifact that would allow us to get to Hell. Uh, we found a druid village that needed help so we helped them out, which lead to Motya and Sandra getting dragged in somehow... Then a paladin who for some reason wants to stop us kind of kidnapped us, gave us lunch, and then we ended up here. I don't know what happened to the others, but Me and Desmona were exploring when Desmona got caught in a crusher. And that's about it."

"Every single word you just said made me fucking want to disembowel myself with my ax. Listen, just tell me what the fuck you want dead or where you want guarded."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, let's get moving. Don't want to get killed by some bullshit monster from Trygon IV or whatever the fuck."

"Yes? What was it that you said earlier? I didn't manage to catch it! Do not worry! I will be here to assist if you do encounter such a creature!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes? What was it that you said earlier? I didn't manage to catch it! Do not worry! I will be here to assist if you do encounter such a creature!"
"That was sar...Aw fuck it, never mind. Glad you've get my back big guy."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis continues very tightly snuggling It That Embraces.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Big Daddy lumber's forward, followed by the other two, they come into a large circular room, an object in the corner is revealed to be a roll of tape, the size of a tank, or a large car, a few Puffy creatures waddle around, snorting at the ground and sniffing around aimlessly as fluorescent plant life illuminates the area.

ENG finds the Onion in very good shape, some unknown sprouted are around it, Sinfib and Ringo are there as well, and the pikmin are cavorting, a new pikmin among their ranks.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis continues very tightly snuggling It That Embraces.
It That Embraces snuggles back, petting and comforting the young (?) sorceress.
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1862