Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772670 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Well, those would probably be more useful for us, so that would work." Anna says. She, of course, would most likely stick with Vindicator, but some of the others who were less attached to their weapons could use some new equipment.
((SB, when we gets te loots?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"It was amusing watching you squirm. Why would I install a self-destruct? I want to preserve my research, not destroy it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Well.  Eh.

Anywho, is there anything you'd like to bring with you?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian goes to raid the place for any expensive looking parts, scarp metal, dust, or food. He isn't picky.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis follows, looking for magic and otherwise esoteric stuff.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"It was amusing watching you squirm. Why would I install a self-destruct? I want to preserve my research, not destroy it."

[As I thought.]
One might think It That Embraces is feeling smug about having totally called it. One might well think that.

As for loot, the Primordial doesn't seem to be interested in it, but nonetheless wanders around and explores the place, out of simple curiosity.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well.  Eh.

Anywho, is there anything you'd like to bring with you?"

"No. Leave this place be for when Gaster comes back; he originally built it, after all."

Ian goes to raid the place for any expensive looking parts, scarp metal, dust, or food. He isn't picky.
he finds a lot of metallic carp
Indeed, he finds a small supply of adamantine and mythril, some more storages of each dust type, and a vending machine of snacks and soda. He also finds a thaumic convergence crystal.

Alanis follows, looking for magic and otherwise esoteric stuff.
She found the same things Ian found,  but with her adapt sense of magic detection, also finds a teleportation focus crystal, some thaumic conduits, a concentration mode, and a thermal lance.

If they didn't know what something was, perhaps it would be a good idea to ask the remnant.

[As I thought.]
One might think It That Embraces is feeling smug about having totally called it. One might well think that.

As for loot, the Primordial doesn't seem to be interested in it, but nonetheless wanders around and explores the place, out of simple curiosity.
The Primordial finds rooms of scientific equipment, both mundane such as mass spectrometers and magical from simple thaumograms to intricate equipment designed to pierce dimensional linings. It also found notes inside a drawer, common research statistics.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian shoves his loot in the vending machine and then drags it out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Thaumic conduits?  And... Concentration mode?  For that matter, a thermal lance is pretty self-explanatory but tell me anyway.  Then that thaumic convergence crystal...Oh, just tell me what everything is, please."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thaumic conduits?  And... Concentration mode?  For that matter, a thermal lance is pretty self-explanatory but tell me anyway.  Then that thaumic convergence crystal...Oh, just tell me what everything is, please."
"Very well; if you enjoy thaumaturgy and crafting artifacts, then these items will be extremely useful.

"A thaumic convergence crystal is similar to a convex lens, any magic passed through it will be concentrated to a smaller area. This one is a medium size, around the size of a pan or something, and useful if you need to concentrate a single energy source.
A teleportation focus acts as a focus for something to be translocated; these can be found in my gaster blasters. Typically you calibrate them to something, such as your magical signature, so that they will be summoned to you if you call them.
Thaumic conduits, simply put, transfer magical power.
A concentration mode is a box that will slowly concentrate a single type of magical power passed through it into a liquid form that can be stored."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Garnt is ready to get some lootstanding around, leaning against the nearest wall or whatever can substitute for one.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I already have ideas...

Mana potions, for one."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I already have ideas...

Mana potions, for one."

"It would only replenish mana for the type of magic you concentrated it with, unless you used pure magic. And be sure to dilute it with water."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I can do both of those things...Heh."

Alanis asks about the proportions, in liters.
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"1:1 should work, the concentrated magic is pretty strong."
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 1862