Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 632 633 [634] 635 636 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772447 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That's fancy for: Make the enclosed space smaller than they are, then cut them off in the middle by just letting the wormhole go poof.

Well then.  Grab the Dust, first, execute that plan, second.  Gather everyone up in case it doesn't work though...

((I accidentally typed "wormhole they're in the muddle of."  Freudian slip much?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((Well, according to your ability it's channeled, so he can't do anything else during it.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Let me read what I wrote.
But moving the existing wormhole is, I think, a thing I can do.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:56:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((jeeze, this seems like a pretty intricate and extremely powerful thing he learned very quickly on top of his telekinesis abilities))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Actually, if you think of telekinesis as working by pulling the spacetime the object is in instead of pulling the object through spacetime...Or of the Weave which is apparently how D&D casting works being like the fabric of spacetime in a way...Yes, arbitrarily reconnecting two points in space is powerful.  However, it's not like this was inevitable.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:00:57 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alanis closes the wormhole, instagibbing all three enemies with one simple action.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((*Actually, it's not closing the wormhole, it's shrinking it to volume approaching zero and THEN dropping it so that the bent-space connections between body bits are no longer there.))
Check for loot, I guess.

Although Alanis is currently looking somewhat queasy.

--hurk.  "... I don't want this to ever happen ever again...I see why so many soldiers hate war now."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:40:29 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*Actually, it's not closing the wormhole, it's shrinking it to volume approaching zero and THEN dropping it so that the bent-space connections between body bits are no longer there.))
Check for loot, I guess.

Although Alanis is currently looking somewhat queasy.

--hurk.  "... I don't want this to ever happen ever again..."

He finds none else.
"What's the matter? Tired?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces is still slowly exploring, looking at various things, mostly shadowing Alanis. Also wondering what exactly was being studied, anyways.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"No.  Horrified at what I just did so...casually.  ...I guess that's the point..."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:47:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yes, you killed them. They had lives, you know, family. In one moment of agony, walls of gravity closed on them and obliterated them completely. Wonder what their families will say when I tell them? The women will cry, the men will swear vengeance on the man who took away their happiness..."
"Just kidding, they were expendable mindless drones."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"That much I gathered.

But still... *sigh*.

I'd much rather have been given Long Fall Boots and puzzles."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"No.  Horrified at what I just did so casually."

The Primordial takes a moment to respond, but eventually, It That Embraces hugs Alanis, soothing her fears within familiar warmth.

[It would not matter. You may need to do evil for a greater good. Or perhaps not. Attempt to do the best possible thing, but be prepared to do the worst possible thing. That is what I would say.

Though I doubt anyone he controls would come home with or without our involvement.]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, that's not a bad idea... give me a few minutes and I'll change the rooms some."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis lets fall a single tear as she too holds tight to It That Embraces.
"... Thank you...
On an unrelated note...May I call you Caroline?"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 632 633 [634] 635 636 ... 1862