Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772401 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces eventually remembers Ian exists, and goes to fetch him. Assuming he displays any interest in moving along whatsoever.

Very exciting stuff.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Ian tries cooking a corpse.
Ian would find that the Anti-spiral corpses are fading away...
...just like the Gurren Lagann thread. fuck

((oAo *jaw drops* what the fuck.... Dammit PN not cool XD *he says in jest because that was literal
*))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Can I eat nothing dead I find!?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((By the way:
Totally Not An Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device:
Allows the bearer to place two portals, coded blue and orange, on flat surfaces.  These portals can be moved, and will eject anything that is currently inside the portal before closing and re-opening.  These portals are ~2m/6ft in height as judged by height being in the direction the user is facing along the surface which gains the portal, and ~1m/3ft in width on the perpendicular axis.

Portals will automatically decay/'fizzle' should the device be more than 1000 m away from the portal, and can be manually removed.

Takes a gauntlet slot.

Nerf as appropriate.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:34:28 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((can't portals only be created on moon-dust?))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((No.  I don't THINK at least.

And Alanis's wormholes do not have that restriction.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Well, it's not quite the same gun. If it was it would also have at least enough range to shoot a portal onto the moon.))

((The Portal-series portal gun does need moon dust. It's stated in Portal 2.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm.... *backs away thirty feet* Just going to press this little button.... *Gets behind safety glass that has nerf barrier behind it*))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Wheatley booby-trapped all the buttons.  All of them.

Talk in OOC?))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nah, This is the GM button. It's wheaton proof. But no ,I'm about to head offline.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Is this okay as it stands?  Or does it actually need nerfs?))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is this okay as it stands?  Or does it actually need nerfs?))

((>.> Elf can handle it >.>))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis pushes the open button on the elevator door.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Day 4:
Day four without that turn. Things are looking grim for us. Our water's gone dry, our food's gone stale. The oxen won't even move anymore without ridiculous amounts of whipping.

I don't know how much longer we'll last, but we'll need it soon, or else.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( :I ))
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 1862