Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768452 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #6090 on: November 25, 2015, 04:25:44 pm »

((i don't think periw getting what is basically a better version of eirika's gear is very fair

also does garnt still get the soul or what))
Garnt picks up some of the beast's hide, testing it's weight. Certainly, the monster seemed exceedingly durable while they fought it, but he'd rather not compromise his mobility. Dodging was quite important for how he usually fought, even if he fell out of that habit these past few fights. Perhaps it was because the creatures had too many targets to focus effectively on one?
((sanure pls))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6091 on: November 25, 2015, 04:26:06 pm »

((I did know what you meant with the armor and that was just IC stylistic choice.))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6092 on: November 25, 2015, 04:27:48 pm »

Alan glares at the loot pile.
"Argh, we need to refigure this pile...This hurts FAR more than it helps."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6093 on: November 25, 2015, 04:28:25 pm »

((@Elf, <3))

The weight is surprisingly light. It would make fine armor.

"Eh, You get what you get. Go trade with the others if you don't like it."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6094 on: November 25, 2015, 04:29:44 pm »

"And the sheer number of draining items...This sounds like a GM doesn't get that PEOPLE NEVER USE THOSE!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6095 on: November 25, 2015, 04:29:55 pm »

((i don't think periw getting what is basically a better version of eirika's gear is very fair

also does garnt still get the soul or what))
Garnt picks up some of the beast's hide, testing it's weight. Certainly, the monster seemed exceedingly durable while they fought it, but he'd rather not compromise his mobility. Dodging was quite important for how he usually fought, even if he fell out of that habit these past few fights. Perhaps it was because the creatures had too many targets to focus effectively on one?
((sanure pls))
((pls))
"And the sheer number of draining items...This sounds like a GM doesn't get that PEOPLE NEVER USE THOSE!"
((i beg to differ))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6096 on: November 25, 2015, 04:31:12 pm »

Garnt does get a soul. He gets the Phazon Beast's Soul though it looks rather weak.

((Also, Periw's item gives her +3 DEX. Eirika's gives +2 Dex and +3 RES. So.... Yeah, suck it blitz :P))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: November 25, 2015, 04:31:30 pm »

((You see, this is what happens when you expect loot from KILLING A BEAST MADE OF LITERALLY RADIOACTIVE PHLEBOTINUM.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: November 25, 2015, 04:32:50 pm »

((You see, this is what happens when you expect loot from KILLING A BEAST MADE OF LITERALLY RADIOACTIVE PHLEBOTINUM.))
((And why does something that's made to shield the user drain health when it's supposed to be made by the government?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6099 on: November 25, 2015, 04:33:42 pm »

((Also, I'm waiting for a feasibility analysis on making the Burned Diadem more of a weapon.))
"I suppose I could try something !!FUN!! and try to turn this into a weapon...But I don't think I'm ever going to use it unless I have to go out with a bang."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:26:31 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6100 on: November 25, 2015, 04:33:51 pm »

((Note the 'prototype' in the description. And note that you got it from the innards of a beast.

Do the maths.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: November 25, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »

((I actually want that deflector shield. add it on to the nanoshield already in his armor, and we got some srs tanking. It does not stop him from healing himself, right?))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: November 25, 2015, 04:35:48 pm »

((It doesn't, no.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:18 pm »

((eww))
Hm. How... disappointing. He was hoping the soul would be at least somewhat powerful, since the beast seemed rather formidable, but clearly that was not the case.
In fact...
Garnt holds the soul up. It did seem rather dim... Perhaps most of its strength came from that strange crystalline substance(Phazon, he reminded himself)? It was a possibility.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: November 25, 2015, 04:37:15 pm »

Once again, Alan investigates the possibility of turning the Burned Diadem into a leeching ray.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 1862