Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770235 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3330 on: November 13, 2015, 01:57:05 am »

"Similar, in a way. There are those like myself, who fight Vertex, who I assume are similar to these Grimm. There are only two dozen, at most, Heroes like myself, and infinite Vertex to fight and keep out of our few holdouts.

But, I think it's still winnable."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 13, 2015, 02:03:03 am »

Ian nods.
"So what's the criminal element in your world like? Ours has Anti-Human extremists and the occasional crime syndicate or gang."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: November 13, 2015, 02:09:44 am »

"Not many, in our world. We have the petty thieves and such, but nothing to my knowledge like anti-human extremists...

So are humans not the only group in your world?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: November 13, 2015, 02:13:15 am »

"Nah, there's people like my parents and me. They're called faunus. They normally have stuff like animal ears and tails."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: November 13, 2015, 02:20:33 am »

Mio tilts her head curiously.
".....so you have animal parts?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: November 13, 2015, 02:28:13 am »

Ian shakes his head.
"My mom and dad said that I must have never grown them or something."
Chryssa or Anna would note that that's complete bullshit.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: November 13, 2015, 02:28:42 am »

"Huh....I see."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: November 13, 2015, 04:54:53 am »

Garnt is presumably standing somewhere near ENG, watching his attempts at reconnecting the frame and hilt with not-at-all-veiled interest.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: November 13, 2015, 06:44:47 am »

And note it Anna did. But why ruin his fun. "To be fair, there's a lot of racism towards Faunus from humans, too. It's not one sided."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: November 13, 2015, 07:46:28 am »

"I have heard of the concept of racism, but I suppose I've never seen it in play."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: November 13, 2015, 08:09:34 am »

Idou scratches his head. Wait, was he here the whole time..?
"I think I heard racism was a big problem when I was younger, but I never really experienced it..."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: November 13, 2015, 12:47:57 pm »

ENG attempts to reassemble the frame and hilt, using his ACE tool to connect the circuitry where pieces are missing. finally, he checks the hilt for a power source.
((Awaiting roll))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: November 13, 2015, 12:51:55 pm »

Gozer rips up a large chunk of the phazon energized metal, And puts it over the magical fire. Willing the metal to not stabilize or contain the phazon energy, but to blend them together as one, and to keep the radiation from spilling out, while this is happening, Dackly Slowly Looks though a facet of the crystal to imbue a tiny amount of her power into it, stiffening the metal, solidifying it with a careful, but stern touch of the hatred she has fondly grown for Phazon, like that of a potent rival...

Dackly uses her fish as a hammer, and the metal floor as the anvil to pound it into Two shapes, a Crude Spike, Hollow though it with a fine hole in the tip and a large bulb at the back, that has a chamber in it, and a Crude round plate with an image of Dackly's face on it, The face has a mocking tone to it, with her tongue out and a wide-eyed grin from her Single eye, which forms the middle of the plate.

((So basically, Dackly's Fang and Dackly's Plate, both crafting items for upgrading or making something later.))

((Also waiting for roll))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: November 13, 2015, 01:06:48 pm »

ENG attempts to reassemble the frame and hilt, using his ACE tool to connect the circuitry where pieces are missing. finally, he checks the hilt for a power source.
((Awaiting roll))
[32]
Success. The hilt is reattached to the frame. The power source seems to be missing, however, and it appears to require a battery of some sort.

[Auto-Fail]
....it's Phazon. What did you think was going to happen, a miracle? If you're going to forge something, try NOT using the uber-corrupting radioactive mutagenic semi-mineral thing that may or may not be sentient.

But, since you insisted....

Well, willing the metal to blend with it NEARLY worked. Then the metal melted, and then it exploded and spilt the liquid nearly damn everywhere. Gozer, thankfully, knowing how dangerous Phazon is, manages to shield Dackly from the mutagen, at the cost of some of it searing his body.

Oh, and there is now a huge pool of very liquid and seemingly malicious Phazon, seeming from the fact it's now crawling up to Dackly.....

I think a valuable lesson might be learned. Quit screwing with Phazon. It tends to be healthy.
((.....yes, even the super-futuristic Space Pirates and Federation with all their tech and research couldn't make this thing not dangerous, what makes everyone think a gorgon and an earth elemental with no equipment and some magic will? :P))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: November 13, 2015, 01:15:55 pm »

Gozer Holds out a phazon Crystal While Dackly Looks at it.

"Stay right there, or you don't get this."

((Oh, so that's what's happening now, no, it's cool, make the already exploded material explode again. And we both know I wouldn't have even done it if I hadn't known that it wasn't phazon, it was metal that had phazon taint in it. not even a 50/50 ratio at that, but clearly none of those bits seem to matter.

I would have even accepted it Melting into a puddle of malicious goop, that was one of the assumptions of what could happen for that matter.))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:18:29 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1862