Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767241 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #2370 on: November 07, 2015, 05:02:43 pm »

Dackly takes a nap, the only escape from what she predicts, while Gozer listens.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: November 07, 2015, 05:03:28 pm »

Garnt does not pay attention, actually, being busy with other things like examining that Metroid Skull again. He probably could use it as a shield if he tried... The question was, would it be worth it?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: November 07, 2015, 05:05:41 pm »

"Good to know... OI! EVERYONE! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MINUTE?"
"Well?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: November 07, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »

"Look. This useless fighting needs to stop. It is getting us nowhere. We've all been pulled from our respective worlds, for whatever purpose, and we're here together. While some of us might not get along with each other, we need to move past that. We're fighting for our own survival, now. Got that? You're just slimming everyone else's chances to get out of this alive. Sure, you might not want to see a couple of these faces get out alive, but that just increases your chances of falling down the road. We need to work together, and move past our petty differences and disagreements. Is that a lot to ask for?" Chryssa briefly pauses, before continuing. "I only truly know two people here. I don't know who knows who here... but think about this. Some people here have families or loved ones to get back to. Some have great lives to return to as well. One way or another, we all want to get back, right? Well, we collectively need to work as a team to get that done. That's all I ask for. Work together just to get through this mess. And if you can't work together, let's sit down, and have a civil discussion and get something worked out so we can move past any issues that arise in the group. How does that sound?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: November 07, 2015, 05:10:35 pm »

Finsib waits through the three months Chryssa talks
". . ."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: November 07, 2015, 05:11:01 pm »

Mio begs Chryssa-senpai to teach her nods in agreement.
"And this is why I stand by her as our arbiter. We can sort it, however, when we are NOT on a planet that is likely to explode."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: November 07, 2015, 05:11:57 pm »

"Sounds like a plan...If a hardly-executable one.
Many of us, well.  Violence seems to be some people's first resort..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: November 07, 2015, 05:12:56 pm »

"Sounds like a plan...If a hardly-executable one.
Many of us, well.  Violence seems to be some people's first resort..."

"And if those people become too much of a problem, I'll deal with them personally."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: November 07, 2015, 05:14:43 pm »

"It sounds like a pile of boulders.  These people believe in themselves too much to cooperate like that."

"Whatever brought us here counts on us either Cooperating to live, or it knows we won't and die, otherwise it would have sent us separately."

"Just judging from the three situations that have arisen so far.  Violence will arise at any major stress point, and some have even stated their unwillingness to cooperate."

"Just how do you plan to deal with dissent wise leader?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: November 07, 2015, 05:15:50 pm »

"Aye, what they said."
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: November 07, 2015, 05:17:28 pm »

"Look. This useless fighting needs to stop. It is getting us nowhere. We've all been pulled from our respective worlds, for whatever purpose, and we're here together. While some of us might not get along with each other, we need to move past that. We're fighting for our own survival, now. Got that? You're just slimming everyone else's chances to get out of this alive. Sure, you might not want to see a couple of these faces get out alive, but that just increases your chances of falling down the road. We need to work together, and move past our petty differences and disagreements. Is that a lot to ask for?" Chryssa briefly pauses, before continuing. "I only truly know two people here. I don't know who knows who here... but think about this. Some people here have families or loved ones to get back to. Some have great lives to return to as well. One way or another, we all want to get back, right? Well, we collectively need to work as a team to get that done. That's all I ask for. Work together just to get through this mess. And if you can't work together, let's sit down, and have a civil discussion and get something worked out so we can move past any issues that arise in the group. How does that sound?"
what about a person with none of those? I have no family. No loved ones. No reason to go back.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: November 07, 2015, 05:17:46 pm »

Garnt slowly starts to clap.
"Rousing speech, really. Good job on that. But, as others have already said, not all people are prone to co-operation, and there are some among here you simply would not be able to deal with 'personally', as you said, myself included. Now, I'm all for cooperation, it's a core tenet of the Warriors of Sunlight, after all, but... how do you intend to deal with those who simply won't cooperate, and that you cannot deal with no matter what?"
Now, if only I had something worth going back to in Lordran...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: November 07, 2015, 05:19:34 pm »

".....as much as I agree with your speech, I must ask. How will you deal with them?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: November 07, 2015, 05:23:38 pm »

"Probably the same way those people deal with their problems, is what I am getting at."

"But I suppose we shouldn't be complaining.  We do what is requested of us and stay out of the brawl."

"Motya had a better idea than 'dealing with them personally'.  And his idea ends in several dead people, yours seems to be putting off the problem with violence instead of stunning."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:26:03 pm by Shadestyle »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: November 07, 2015, 05:24:13 pm »

Motya helpfully suggets, "It's obvious what you do with someone who doesn't cooperate! You liquify them into their individual components! Just like with an unruly Biobeast! Admittedly it might not be possible with the equipment on hand, but it is better than letting them waste resources and jeopardize everyone else!" Helpful is very subjective in this situation.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 1862