Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768271 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #1485 on: November 04, 2015, 03:17:07 pm »

((he does when his own team-mates try to help him! :o It doesn't matter if those team-mates are unpredictable mad wizards with multiple personalities who, on a bad role, will likely mutate Alan thaumaturgically instead of fixing him, byraway.
((Not even.  He just barely tried to tase Bisnif, Mint Gale did the grabbing.  And ALAN WAS NOT HIT WITH A SWORD.))

((Yo, hector, Alan did not project that.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 04, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »

((Nanomachines))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 04, 2015, 03:21:31 pm »

((Nanomachines))
((Is currently made of rock.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 04, 2015, 03:21:35 pm »

Alria smiles under her helmet and hefts the sack of lab gear.
"Might actually buy that fancy house out in the country with this shit. If the whole adventure continues like this then there might be some use in it."

"Ah! How wonderful! I can see why you are so excited to acquire so much loot!" Motya grins maniacally at Alria for a few moments. "The only problem is finding some way to convert it into usable currency! Who knows if we'll find someone who wishes to buy all of it! And then there is the difficulties with our present circumstances to overcome! Perhaps you will never get a chance to buy your dream out in the country! Perhaps you will! We shall have to find out."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 04, 2015, 03:23:03 pm »

((Nanomachines))
((Nanomachines (passive): Inexplicably able to maintain lines of communication between himself and other party members, even if separated by time and space...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 04, 2015, 03:23:42 pm »

((Nanomachines))
((Nanomachines (passive): Inexplicably able to maintain lines of communication between himself and other party members, even if separated by time and space...))
((But not, I note, if they are currently a statue.))
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 04, 2015, 03:26:21 pm »

((time and space is a very broad category... anyway, there is the world "inexplicable" there, so stop being pedantic))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 04, 2015, 03:27:26 pm »

((time and space is a very broad category... anyway, there is the world "inexplicable" there, so stop being pedantic))
((Still doesn't cover statues, still doesn't let him read minds, and why is this not on your sheet?))
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 04, 2015, 03:28:41 pm »

((NANOMACHINES SON!))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 04, 2015, 03:34:03 pm »

((Still doesn't cover statues, still doesn't let him read minds, and why is this not on your sheet?))
((... it is, that's where I C+P'd from, brah. I think you'll find inexplicable covers pretty much everything :P))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 04, 2015, 03:34:44 pm »

((Less OOC in the IC, and more RP in the IC.))
Chryssa crosses her arms.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 04, 2015, 03:40:10 pm »

"So. What are we in for. Aside from that person?"

Gozer says to Samus
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 04, 2015, 03:40:41 pm »

Ian pokes Chryssa.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 04, 2015, 03:45:45 pm »

John gets himself a PERSONALLY DELIVERED message.
You are not welcome in my head.  Now leave my thoughts to me unless there is literally no other way to contact me or I specify otherwise.
This is followed by a brief dialtone.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 04, 2015, 04:05:43 pm »

John gets himself a PERSONALLY DELIVERED message.
You are not welcome in my head.  Now leave my thoughts to me unless there is literally no other way to contact me or I specify otherwise.
This is followed by a brief dialtone.

John does a snap-finger-gun at Alan's statue, and winks.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1862