Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770022 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #795 on: November 01, 2015, 11:33:56 pm »

"Well... they're weak to cold."

"Weak to cold? How easy a problem to solve! It is usually heat which offers the greatest difficulties! How interesting! But tell me, what did it do? What are its behaviours? I must know!"

Alria stands stock still as the strange creature roots around in her wounds. While its impossible to tell the merc's facial expression through the armored visor is probably pretty easy to tell that shes not too thrilled about this.
"I would prefer to keep my humanity, if its all the fucking same to you. Crazy ass drugs though, I'm fucking down with that."

Motya certainly seems happy to root around and fix Alria's wounds, but then again the creature appears to be happy about everything. It would probably be excited no matter what it's doing. "What is the point of keeping your humanity? It is just a bunch of proteins and learned behaviours! We meddle with animals and plants all the time! Why not ourselves? But drugs?" Motya gives the mercenary an exaggerated wink. "I understand that completely! I would give you some of mine, but then you would die! And then you'll be without your humanity. Such a shame!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 01, 2015, 11:34:40 pm »

((so much easier to read <3))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 01, 2015, 11:35:27 pm »

"Right... Well, once everybody's feeling top shape again, we should head out to find the other group that ran after the lady. Well... I might as well go do that."
Chryssa heads out towards the other group.

"Well... they're weak to cold."
"Weak to cold? How easy a problem to solve! It is usually heat which offers the greatest difficulties! How interesting! But tell me, what did it do? What are its behaviours? I must know!"
"I can tell you about that on the walk to the other group.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 01, 2015, 11:36:14 pm »

((Because he is the quiet medic type :P Most people don't notice them. But really, they should...))
(yes, expecially since he is the one quietly filling them with healing nanites by pressing something akin to a painless syringe to their arm)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 01, 2015, 11:40:42 pm »

((Because he is the quiet medic type :P Most people don't notice them. But really, they should...))
(yes, expecially since he is the one quietly filling them with healing nanites by pressing something akin to a painless syringe to their arm)

((Use double parentheses for out of character talk :P and use Quotation for character speak. pwease <3))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 01, 2015, 11:54:32 pm »

"Of course! Of course! Lead the way!" Motya walks alongside Chryssa, close enough that they almost touch. Their sensory cluster carefully exanimes the girl but then again it seems to be exaniming everything around it, .which Chryssa is just a single part of. "You should tell be about this other group too. Do they have any cute monsters for me to examine?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 02, 2015, 12:01:53 am »

"Not that I know of. I suppose we'll see once we get there. Anyways, about the creature..."
Chryssa begins to blurt out her various observations about the moment and tendencies of the Omega. It certainly helps that she learned a lot from Bulwark Academy, about the tendencies of monsters, especially the Grimm.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 02, 2015, 01:27:11 am »

((Thanks, guys. Really appreciated the waiting.))
Mio is caught up to the rest of the group, no longer in Mankai form. She looks....very exhausted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 02, 2015, 02:30:25 am »

Alan, sufficiently spooked, (read:Activate Untapped Potential please) starts channeling a combination of a diffuse Flash Freeze to unheat the room and the Kinetic Shell sans spiky bit.
"I would do lights but I'm not sure if I can do three things at once.  Now does anyone know what the heck is going on, and how to stop it?!"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 06:05:28 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 02, 2015, 02:54:52 am »

Given that nobody else seems to have taken it, Garnt goes for the Omega Skull. It looked like it could be useful, at least...
Beyond that, though, Garnt was disappointed with his own performance in that fight. Here he was, talking about being a Warrior of Sunlight, when a pair of children outdo him. That was... A bitter pill to swallow, so to speak.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 02, 2015, 02:55:21 am »

((Thanks, guys. Really appreciated the waiting.))
Mio is caught up to the rest of the group, no longer in Mankai form. She looks....very exhausted.
Nobody cares because Chryssa was the only one to do anything useful.
She dies alone.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 02, 2015, 02:58:32 am »

And then resurrects and drags Chryssa down with her to Yandere hell.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 02, 2015, 02:58:43 am »

not true because idou/mio
they have a heartbreaking confession scene
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 02, 2015, 02:59:49 am »

Meanwhile Alan is somehow killing Bisnif (again) for being A CARPING TEAMKILLER.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 03:12:32 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 02, 2015, 03:00:29 am »

And then resurrects and drags Chryssa down with her to Yandere hell.
impossible

also mio confirmed for lydia
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1862