Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136614 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2015, 08:13:59 am »

Oh wow. I just realized that the battle system is actually finely detailed. Like every arrow is calculated whether it hits, pierces armor, and so on. The battle system really abstracts it out so that it looks simpler.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2015, 09:12:08 am »

Oh wow. I just realized that the battle system is actually finely detailed. Like every arrow is calculated whether it hits, pierces armor, and so on. The battle system really abstracts it out so that it looks simpler.

You can actually see that it takes like ten minutes after the battle preparations reach 100% where it's just 'Finalising...' or somesuch while it processes the result of the battle. It's one of the more impressive systems of M&F - I just wish the rest of the game was on a par with that.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 20, 2015, 01:27:18 am »

Bandit is up if anyone is interested in some lawlessness.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2015, 04:00:52 am »

Hey everyone, remember to get on IRC! We do a ton of planning and trade ideas, as well as crazy discussions and ridiculous bullshit, and many of the global events that take place begin on IRC... :) You don't need a client for it, just paste the link into your browser, pick a name, and voila! http://chat.mightandfealtyfans.org/ Cheers!))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #409 on: November 20, 2015, 04:58:36 am »

Finally managed to get Peran hooked up with the rest of the Children. I'm not seeing realm conversations, though? E: finally popped up.

Also, Ehndras, in the long term I was hoping that the Spearbreakers could be a duchy of the Children. Not sure what your other plans are currently, though.

Reelya, what the heck is up with Lars?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:20:13 am by Arx »

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2015, 02:42:08 pm »

Clearly Armok is growing nicely, though established realms might want to poke a bit for real eventually.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 20, 2015, 06:37:35 pm »

Any intrepid dorfs who want to take over my western lands? I'm trailblazing out there just to hold the line, but I'm willing to pass over lands to whoever wants to establish their own fiefdoms.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2015, 06:38:52 pm »

Any intrepid dorfs who want to take over my western lands? I'm trailblazing out there just to hold the line, but I'm willing to pass over lands to whoever wants to establish their own fiefdoms.
I could do that. Do you have a fealty offer up or just ready to turn over some settlements?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 20, 2015, 06:49:18 pm »

I could do that. Do you have a fealty offer up or just ready to turn over some settlements?

I'll pm you some character names and a screenshot of the holdings. I would run it, but i don't have the time to RP 10 characters in a way I'd be happy with, so going to scale things down on my end.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 20, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

I'd be interested in that. I'm also in the west and looking for lands, so PM me if there's something left.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 20, 2015, 07:03:46 pm »

I'd be interested in that. I'm also in the west and looking for lands, so PM me if there's something left.

Well i have a few characters out there, i'll send you the info to, then you and forsaken can pm to decide how to coordinate. I'm just looking for people who have time to be more active there than  me.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 20, 2015, 10:34:29 pm »

Yeah, Armok has exploded. I'm going to give some regions away to stabilize the east of the lake and give Tor Graves a fighting chance, cleverly putting some people on border with each other to create conflict. :P

Yeah, I plan to make Spearbreakers their own duchy within the children.

Anyone more experienced want to create an independent Armokian realm? I'd make you a realm and you can then declare independence if you wish. :) We have way too much land and we're making outselves major targets in the process. Unless we liquidate, we're going to get clusterfucked. I'd like for us to at least have a fighting chance before that happens. We can always link up again down the line once we're more secure. :)
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 20, 2015, 10:50:02 pm »

So I need more title suggestions. As dwarfy as possible. ;) The first is quite obvious.

Quote from: Title: Blood Empress:
The Blood Empress Cognizine Tarzath, First Daughter of Armok, is a capable warrior indeed. She takes pride in the slaughter of Armok's enemies and the glory of blood sacrifice. In times of war, she is often seen caked in the blood of her enemies - the stench of which riles Armok's forces to near-frenzy as each subsequent layer of crimson filth adds to the measure of glory in conquest. It is considered a grave insult to scoff at her ever-wafting putrid scent - and an act of honorable acknowledgement to take a deep whiff of His Glory. The Blood Empress is the Emperor's counterpart - the Matron of Armok's Brood. where one leads Armok's fist in war, the other shall organize domestic matters. This determination is made on a situational basis, and not by gender or title.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2015, 02:11:35 am »

Yeah the western lands need to fall under Cacame :P

On a side note, bandits are fun! Somehow my bandit ended up some kind of mercenary.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2015, 03:14:19 am »

The Spearbreakers can go independent too if necessary. Bit scattered right now, but I'm hoping I can get two more independent lords on board and then we'll actually have appreciable holdings.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 96