Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Things That Made You Nervous Today  (Read 19568 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Made You Nervous Today
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2016, 07:05:23 pm »

AAAAAAA COLLEGE
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2016, 07:17:40 pm »

Despair not, i can confirm that it is possible to survive starting (and stopping) at college twice, so once should do you no harm. Past twice though, anything could happen, up to an including the complete annihilation of our universe on a metaphysical level. :v

AAAAAAAAA FOLK HIGH SCHOOL IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2016, 07:26:13 pm »

BFEL: How is your butt? Are you well yet?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2016, 07:22:59 am »

Oh yeah, everything went fine. Basically I have minor diverticulitis but(t) that's it.
Worst part of the whole thing was the day before with the liquid diet, ended up puking cuz hungry. Actual procedure was done under sleepytime, woke up on amazing drugs that made everything interesting. One of the first things I saw was a window with a blinder pulled over it and thought it was a Star Trek viewscreen. Also when they wheeled me to recovery dude told me to keep laying on my side and my response was "but then they'll see my butt, they can't handle my butt"
Thank the OOC thread for this answer, because I didn't know people were still actually wondering about it here XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2016, 04:54:05 pm »

Done my job interview, now to wait...

I really hope this one doesn't fall through
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2016, 05:26:56 pm »

Congratulations, BFEL's butt!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2016, 06:36:11 pm »

Congratulations, BFEL's butt!
*makes the party streamer noise with butt whistle*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2016, 01:36:25 am »

I'm glad you're okay.  :)

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2016, 07:03:33 am »

fffffffffff

TWO DAYS LEFT BEFORE FOLK HIGH SCHOOL. A man as lazy as me should not be so restless; i am basically only one step below visible tremors when holding out my hand. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2016, 08:00:38 am »

Taking my Fitness Fundamentals II final in one minute. Wish me luck!

(I'm kind of nervous, as this isn't exactly what I'm good at. Not even nervous a bit when I'm taking a Linear Algebra final exam, but a sophomore fitness class? Scary! :P)

(and YES I have studied all I can. The morale boost from this message will improve my score more than another minute of studying.)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2016, 08:37:57 am »

Taking my Fitness Fundamentals II final in one minute. Wish me luck!

(I'm kind of nervous, as this isn't exactly what I'm good at. Not even nervous a bit when I'm taking a Linear Algebra final exam, but a sophomore fitness class? Scary! :P)

(and YES I have studied all I can. The morale boost from this message will improve my score more than another minute of studying.)
You got this.  Good luck.

Also AAAAAAA FIRST DAY OF CLASSES AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ALL ARE AAAAAAA
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2016, 08:41:25 am »

By the way, the final was not a thing. It never existed, has never existed in the first place, and likely will never come into existence. Except in the mind of a lax, irresponsible LEG. See the luagh thread for more. (I'll add a link once there's something to link to.)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2016, 08:50:46 am »

shrug

You still got this, whatever it is.
Sigtext

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2016, 01:52:02 am »

Well. This "being a landlord" thing (even if I'm technically more like a sub-landlord or something) keeps revealing new stresses all the time.
Hadn't really thought of it before, but I guess I'm kind of responsible for the welfare of the people renting my rooms?

Kind of. Maybe not, really. But still, when someone expresses their concern to me about the state of things around here and asks me to try and sort shit out, well. That drives home the fact that I really kinda should be the one to sort things out. I am actually glad I spent most of the day at work, despite how goddamn tired I feel now. :-\     

I can't take responsibility for my own life, but for some reason I'm in charge of a sharehouse.
I don't even know how many people fucking live here. How I long for the days (brief though they were) when I was on my own here with only my strawberry plant for company. On that note, I haven't been taking much care of it lately. Who knows if it's going to successfully fruit.
I really just want to flee under cover of darkness and never return, but I am too much of a hoarder to just ditch all my belongings.

Edit: Oh gawds you could cut the tension in my house with a knife right now.
How the heck am I s'posed to deal with this? Argh. :-[
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:19:40 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2016, 04:35:11 pm »

Remain calm, all is well.

When and how did you become landlord, and what obligations do you have in your area?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12