What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66024 times)

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun
« Reply #900 on: March 11, 2016, 12:21:16 pm »

Declare.
I dont move my hawk's cause i know kot is slow edit cause of his clusterfuck of units.
An explosion have been produced by many shells being fired by the circular speeder.The hunter drones keep moving.An M.A.S.T.F(Mini Automated Space Travelling Factory) enters the area , trying to find a place to land.

[MASTF-1]MASTF ONLINE.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:31:14 pm by KillerHP »
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #901 on: March 11, 2016, 12:42:26 pm »

I'm waiting for other people to do their turns. Also, isin't the robot thing on the top floor of hotel yours?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #902 on: March 11, 2016, 12:53:35 pm »

Dibs!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:45:45 pm by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 11, 2016, 04:27:21 pm »

Turn claimed.

Ruben continues to investigate the basement.
Hans von Hanz Tim and Rey wait for the fey's response
Sarah returns fire at the horribly inaccurate laser trooper.
Stephen runs into the building in order to not get hurt by the explosion,at least that's his hope,besides if he did get hurt he would be next to the medic Rubin....right?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 06:09:03 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #904 on: March 11, 2016, 04:36:52 pm »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 12, 2016, 05:06:03 am »

Gwolfski , you are just moving your units too fast...
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 12, 2016, 06:17:49 am »

What happens if a human touches one of those power blocks prop man?

Your average joe will feel a bit of a tingle, perhaps a little more adrenaline rush through, but it won't suddently give him the ability to shoot lasers or anything if he doesn't already know how. Now, weapons, on the other hand...

The first, and perhaps last shotgunchaun is unceremoniously popped by the lasgun's return fire, messily scattering into bits of power in the process as the laser continued its path as though it met no resistance. Let the tears flow.

The little banter between the oddly-dressed men and the artillery fairies went into an odd note at the mention of goddesses and leaders and other such things. "Uh, what? Miss Aster is sorta bossy and high and mighty at times, but we don't think she's a goddess. No offense, but you people seem sort of weird. You're weirdos. Not like there's something wrong with that."
Her assistant was pointing to the big, bulky machines that suddently landed from the Tatarstian dropship. "Oh hey, looks like our friends from space want to help! We can't understand what they're saying, but they seem nice? I don't really know what's going on right now."

Back to the overall situation, things remained tense. The bullets tearing through the Empire Arms building were colliding with various objects, three of them inadvertently striking an Alien peon with force, while others dissipated as soon as they hit a wall or floor. Four lines of arrows impacted the ground, causing explosions but luckily averting damaging the tanks bellow. Any moment, the main tank's round would strike through and light up the remaining garrison of the left passage, and the tank was preparing another round. From behind, the Tartarstian light tank found itself showered in a brief glow of light as it made contact with the energy of the earlier downed kedama; what this would ultimately amount to would be something to be seen. The crew of the downed tank successfuly retreated back into the halls of the flat.

The sky team spotted a large formation of odd objects in the sky, seemingly spewing all sorts of projectiles. They watched with curiosity and caution.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:21:59 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 12, 2016, 02:39:59 pm »

Since people might want to know here is a brief guide to piratopians

Ranks
Piratiopian soldiers all have ranks that are somewhat distinguished by there uniform
Grey=Recruit=Ricky/R Private=Black shoe/BLS Corporal=Brown shoe/BRS.
Blue= Sergeant=Buccaneer/BCR Staff Sergeant=Privateer/PAR Sergeant 1st class=Flag officer/FO.
Red= Master sergeant=First Mate/FM Warrant Officer=Dingy Captain/DC Chief Warrant Officer=Sloop Captain/SC Chief Warrant Officer 2=Clipper Captain/CC Chief Warrant Officer 3=Galleon Captain/GC Chief Warrant Officer 4=Frigate Captain/FC Chief Warrant Officer 5=Ship of the line Captain/SLC
Black= Second Lieutenant=Man of War Captain/MWC First Lieutenant=Secondary Fleet Captain/SFC Captain=First Fleet Captain/FFC.
Green= Major/Fleet Comander/FLC
White/no uniform= Non combat personal and civilians.

Relations with other kingdoms and empires.
Renox Republic=Hated/At WAR
Lunar Kingdom=Allied/Friendly
Solar Empire=Neutral/Disliked
Clockwork Empire=Hostel/close to war.
The Dynasty=Neutral/uncaring
Kingdom of Swadia Neutral/Liked

Religions
Order of the holy cog 55%
Order of the white oak 31%
The goddesses of Gensoria 13%
Other religions and cults 1%
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:05:17 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #909 on: March 12, 2016, 03:20:16 pm »

Okay, I might actually do something soonish to stop this never-going-to-happen-shit from happening again, but... I have to wait for Hobbesy, that guy with the AA Phalanx like thing I'm about to wreck with the tank and maybe for the person those four-legged gunbots in hotel belong (the one I'm shooting and the one that's falling on it's head).

Also, @Propman.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 12, 2016, 03:32:46 pm »

The Peon in the Hotel is hit by a few of the Fairys attacks, It absorbs the Energy and Mutates into a Self sustained Form.
Another Peon touches a "Strange blue box" and Undergoes a Horrifying Change into a new Creature, a "Pery".
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:52:10 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 12, 2016, 06:23:30 pm »

Dibs

The grenade SLC Sarah Kerman threw hits the pole holding up the biplanes wing and bonces off

Right into the poor officer's face,and right about to explode

BCR hanz responds to the fey confused "They wouldn't happen to be a fairy like you would they? When i mean goddesses i mean your main leader Raymu Hakoray,the goddess of faith and worship,or one of the lesser goddesses Remilia Scarlet,goddess of fate luck and blood." He also ignores the weirdo comment.
SLC Sarah looks up,then sees bombs....lots of bombs,only one thing goes through her mind at this moment "You have got to be kidding me"
Rubin takes the basement as a field hospital and sets up a medic flag.
Stephen continues to run
Rey holsters his gun finally

Meanwhile back at base...
Elliot: "Ah,uhm h-hello my lady,i have some news."
General Elizabeth: "Don't tell me its more bad news,i cant deal with anymore today."
Elliot: "I-Its not my highness,in fact its good news.
General Elizabeth: "Then what is it? Spit it out already!"
Elliot: "The colony New Brenton is growing quite well,in fact the just built a factory thats up and running."
General Elizabeth: "That was fast,wasn't it only set up earlier today?"
Elliot: "New construction techniques and tools helped my lady."
General Elizabeth: "Well then,send more troops to that scouting party,that fight is happening to close to New Brenton and needs to be stopped....what are you doing Elliot! Get going!"
Elliot: "Y-Yes my highness."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:27:03 pm by piratejoe »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 12, 2016, 08:29:01 pm »

The first, and perhaps last shotgunchaun is unceremoniously popped by the lasgun's return fire, messily scattering into bits of power in the process as the laser continued its path as though it met no resistance. Let the tears flow.

R.I.P You will be missed.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #913 on: March 12, 2016, 09:59:17 pm »

Dibs

The grenade SLC Sarah Kerman threw hits the pole holding up the biplanes wing and bonces off

This shit here is exactly why there should be a limit on how often you can make your turn. Like, what about letting people react or something.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 12, 2016, 10:03:37 pm »

Dibs

This shit here is exactly why there should be a limit on how often you can make your turn. Like, what about letting people react or something.
Currently im going to do the PW thing of only doing my turn after two other people,hopefully i wont f*ck up

Then again maybe you should update more often.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62