What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66016 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #885 on: March 09, 2016, 12:03:14 am »

Ruben the medic runs down the stairs to the basement noticing the ceiling falling down due to delayed explosion.
Rey snaps out of it and hastily grabs his gun from the floor.
Hanz says "Right then,if you need help with anything else we are here for you,also would you mind telling us of your superiors? You are servants to the goddesses after all and it would be good to know more about them."
Stephen jumps down from the vehicle.
Tim stands there billowing smoke out of the small steam engine that's part of his steamknight armor.
lastly Sarah chucks a Psinade down to the "Renox" below.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #886 on: March 09, 2016, 03:28:09 am »

Well, everybody is thoroughly f*cked
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: March 09, 2016, 06:18:58 am »

Nope.
Declare.
Five hawks enters the area and starts a big bombing run , the two first hawks also shoots missiles toward the big dropships.A circular speeder enters and shoot at the bulky thing blocking his way.Three hunters drones enters the area and goes towards the ennemy.A reaper turns around , the giant reaper shuts off his white energy cells which means the beam dissapears.The missile explode in a big explosion and very loud detonation.

[HIVE-MIND]THIS IS WAR.EXTERMINATE ME THESE RATS.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:55:02 am by KillerHP »
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun
« Reply #888 on: March 09, 2016, 10:01:54 am »

I am torn between allowing you to bomb those guys to hell to show that Imperium doesn't give a single fuck about casualties (I would refill the damn screen with Guardsmen next turn anyway, this time with a fucking Chimerax or Hydra, which I only didin't make because >time) or just pull an psyker out of ass and slap the bombs back at you.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 09, 2016, 10:22:57 am »

psyker
You need one to save the inquisitor.

ps you can go back and edit your older post when you get the time to put in the metric shit ton of fluff text that i really want to read.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: March 09, 2016, 10:24:24 am »

I am torn between allowing you to bomb those guys to hell to show that Imperium doesn't give a single fuck about casualties (I would refill the damn screen with Guardsmen next turn anyway, this time with a fucking Chimerax or Hydra, which I only didin't make because >time) or just pull an psyker out of ass and slap the bombs back at you.
You can take down everything i have , i'll alway come back.I have a massive reaper producing line , and were gonna kick the ass of all of your units on this planet and come to your emperor's planet to pwn him.Good luck to push us back pity humans.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #891 on: March 09, 2016, 10:40:27 am »

Diggy diggy hole...

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #892 on: March 09, 2016, 11:04:52 am »

You need one to save the inquisitor.
Nah, there are Sororitas all around him, they will just Act of Faith this shit up, I could proably shield the whole army due to that but honestly that's even more Deus Ex Sororita than Psykers. And even if not, they'll just act as meatshields, which, considering the power armour, wouldn't be that bad idea, after all.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 09, 2016, 12:59:04 pm »

You can take down everything i have , i'll alway come back.I have a massive reaper producing line , and were gonna kick the ass of all of your units on this planet and come to your emperor's planet to pwn him.Good luck to push us back pity humans.
You wont win against people who's capital is in another plane of existence/dimension/universe.

EDIT Even more so when you take into account that there are touhou fey here.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:06:08 pm by piratejoe »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 09, 2016, 01:06:59 pm »

The Defender Absorbs the Force of the Blow.
A Peon Stops supporting a Flying Chair.
A Peon Moves onto the Roof.
The White Portal Changes and Releases the Force of the Energy the Black Portal Captured.
Nothing Else happens...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:36:24 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #895 on: March 09, 2016, 01:13:50 pm »

Also, how long those bombs take to fall? Is my next turn supposed to be a slaughter or do I have some time to react? I mean, those (both the bombs and the... plane... things) don't look very swift.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 09, 2016, 01:36:08 pm »

And Done.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 09, 2016, 01:36:29 pm »

Bombs? 2 turns i'd guess.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 09, 2016, 05:14:57 pm »

What happens if a human touches one of those power blocks prop man?

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #899 on: March 10, 2016, 01:12:02 pm »

Dibs

A dwarven tunnel is being excavated... More planes arrive. The cannon shoots again (KOT!) The dwarven copters move into attack formation, shooting bolts (act as armour piercing shots bullets thingies) and dropping small fire bombs on the enemy troops.
A dwarf shoots at the floating green yokes.

(Basically, its like this: The dwarves and the machines are mostly one shot kills. But there is a lot.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:47:51 pm by Gwolfski »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62