What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66124 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #525 on: December 20, 2015, 02:09:02 pm »

The mino moves out of the nurse shark sector.

HQ:--. . -. ... --- .-. .. .- -. / -- -.-- - .... / .. ... / .--- ..- ... - / - .... .- - --..-- .-- . / .- .-. . / ... . -. -.. .. -. --. / ... -.-. --- ..- - ... / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / - .... . -.-- / .... .- ...- . / .--. ... .. / .-- . .- .--. --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / -. --- - / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. .-. .- --.. -.-- / -.. . .-.. ..- ... .. --- -. ... .-.-.-
(GENSORIAN MYTH IS JUST THAT,WE ARE SENDING SCOUTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PSI WEAPONS AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAZY DELUSIONS.)
Meanwhile Hanz writes in his log
"The mino scout reported fighting in the nurse shark sector,worse they said they where using psi,we are going around to flank them to get a better look. I have been given a psi rifle and so have all but one of my men,who has steam knight armor and a cannon."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:24:07 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 20, 2015, 03:12:13 pm »

Two "Peons" are summoned in.

One of the Peons "Throws" one of the robots out while the other focuses the commander's power into a beam.

The defender moves some furniture over.

Nothing else happens.

DAMN , PSYCHIC UNITS!!
Also , did you completely ignored my attack? Anyway it should have gone through the forcefield.
Anyway , your stuff is overpowered , untouchable , can throw everything by not even touching , & all & all.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:14:16 pm by KillerHP »
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 20, 2015, 03:14:47 pm »

I cant do damage well... so I generally leave that up to you. and finally there all powered by one unit, If you took him out i would be out for all intents and purposes...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:17:08 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 20, 2015, 06:59:53 pm »

I cant do damage well... so I generally leave that up to you. and finally there all powered by one unit, If you took him out i would be out for all intents and purposes...
Cut off the head and the body will die.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 20, 2015, 09:32:36 pm »

I came here for the sole purpose of declaring.

Ahaha! Ahahahahah!

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 20, 2015, 10:00:55 pm »

A mess of Tatarstian militsiya come to the aid of the fairies, no doubt remembering the past alliances between the two factions. The squad rushes on towards the sounds of battle, ushered on by the voice of their corporal.

"Potez! Potez! I want that machinegun up so we can keep advancing!"

Their squad's leader, stopped in the doorway, faces a fairy to make an attempt at finding their own leader.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2015, 10:27:35 pm »

Oh fuck. I know those guys. It's Hobbesy.
WE'RE ALL DOOMED.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 20, 2015, 11:44:42 pm »

A mess of Tatarstian militsiya come to the aid of the fairies, no doubt remembering the past alliances between the two factions. The squad rushes on towards the sounds of battle, ushered on by the voice of their corporal.

"Potez! Potez! I want that machinegun up so we can keep advancing!"

Their squad's leader, stopped in the doorway, faces a fairy to make an attempt at finding their own leader.
Congratulations you are using a older map! Way to go!

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 21, 2015, 12:52:16 am »

Mini-Declare.

Though a tad short compared to the imposing soldiers of Krieg, the Tatarstians easily towered over the fairy troops, with the apparent squad leader standing twice the height of the fairies' own from their perspective. Herald Aster stood in confusion at what was going on, somewhat flustered at being blindsided by the appearance of the humans, though the fact they didn't seem immediately hostile was a major plus. She spoke in English in an effort to communicate, as she found few not from her home area were able to understand her other language. "Uh, hello mister human! Do you own this building? We were just playing around; honest! We might have ran into some bad guys up east: you should go check them out!"

Closer to the front, Calla was having a panic-induced hallucination as she hid further inside of the pillow fort, shrinking herself down in size to better fit within its confines. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! What do we do!?" shrieked the swordsfairy as she heard the noises of combat unfold from beyond her position. The green imaginary walrus pondered for a moment before coming to an ultimate conclusion.

"A loaf of bread," the Walrus said,
"Is what we chiefly need:
Pepper and vinegar besides
Are very good indeed--
Now if you're ready, fairy dear,
We can begin to feed."
He appeared reassuringly calm in spite of the chaos, acting none the wiser in the face of the laser barrage.

Calla remained unconvinced, wondering how the walrus's words were relevant to the situation. "How does that help at all?"

Unfazed, the Walrus continued. "You haven't eaten for days I say--your thinking is rather muddled. Take a moment to relax a bit before you become befuddled. I assure you that soon, shall come a great boon, and needed aid shall arrive. But calm yourself and settle down--if you truely wish to survive."

The strange, blubbery head-like creature accompanying him made its own conclusion, condensing the Walrus's intricacies into a more easily understood phrase. "Take it easy!"

Though still rather perplexed, the fairy nodded. "Okay, I'll do that, but how do you know all this, Mister Walrus?" The Walrus shrugged. "I do not--for I am but a mote of your thoughts." Ending with that, her imaginary companions faded into nothingness.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:32:53 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 21, 2015, 04:08:31 am »

dibswhere is the whole map
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 21, 2015, 09:40:27 am »

Mini-updates are updates small enough that they don't actually warrent an update of the whole map, but I might as well post the fixed version of the map anyway, without the airship.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:40:38 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 21, 2015, 05:56:00 pm »

The Peon Focusing the portal explodes into a cloud of smoke when the green laser hits it.

the portal destabilizes. . .

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:30:08 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 21, 2015, 07:34:33 pm »

We still declaring/dibbing? It's been a while for what's his face to have a go so I guess I'll go ahead with one.

Congratulations you are using a older map! Way to go!

Shit happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 21, 2015, 07:47:43 pm »

Which what's his face?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 21, 2015, 07:50:28 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62