What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66107 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #555 on: December 23, 2015, 04:15:43 pm »

It's still today. And I have almost finished. (Literally two poses... and description, I might actually give it a shot for once)
By the way, Propman, handle the slow-moving danbakus and just tell me when they're about to hit or something, because apparently they move VERY damn slow. Also I'm reclutant to do anything about them. I can take the regular shots, tho.
EDIT:
My computer crashed, so I lost all of them work.
I'm not even mad at this point.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:31:23 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 23, 2015, 08:23:11 pm »

My computer crashed, so I lost all of them work.
I'm not even mad at this point.
Oh my goooooooooooooood WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #557 on: December 23, 2015, 08:30:35 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N0D3HBqRqU

Also, I added more map. Sue me. No description because fuck you again. I might make it up for you guys in future.
There might be broken shit on the map because, belive or not, I hurried it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:31:02 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 23, 2015, 09:48:01 pm »

I definitely totally have a new thing I'm making for my army to make the Leman Russ less scary.

Also declare.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:50:32 pm by Stovie »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 23, 2015, 09:58:27 pm »

Wow, I call dibs after Stovie!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #560 on: December 23, 2015, 10:07:43 pm »

I definitely totally have a new thing I'm making for my army to make the Leman Russ less scary.

Also declare.
Don't make me get the Baneblade out there.
Also, I'm not going to say I will ever finish it, but I started work on some titans back in the days.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 23, 2015, 10:34:03 pm »

my main question right now is whether Stovie is using the space map or not... if not I could do something at the same time as him in it...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 23, 2015, 10:40:32 pm »

I'm not. Feel free to declare on that, as confusing as it'd probably get.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 23, 2015, 10:41:50 pm »

In space...

A {Untranslatable} God King Rips it's eye into existence, and sends out a pair of Scout Cores.
Wait for Stovie to Finish before using the City map Please...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:01:21 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stovie

• Bay Watcher
  • Zivela Tatarstija!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 23, 2015, 11:14:14 pm »

I went ahead and expanded upwards a bit as well. I assume we'll need that.

The skies are suddenly laden with a descending Tatarstian ground assault group. Three re-entry barges make their way down towards the city, no doubt carrying heavy armor.

"Laze flash! Front building!"

The tank's hull machinegun begins to pepper the windows of the building in front of it. The tank's commander buttons up, sliding back down into the turret. He takes the fire from the Imperial forces personally.

"Unacceptable! Firing at us? Gunner, load HEAT, teach them a lesson!"

The vodnik of the group, understanding some of the fairy's own neo-slavic, gives a slow and cautious nod. He himself pantomimes back, attempting to make out that the Tatarstians are there to shoot at the people who are shooting at her.

Towards the rear the rest of the Tatarstian ground element takes caution. Something big has appeared on the radar screen of the missile system they were originally setting up. The crew flips the arming switches on the launchers, awaiting a clearer tone in their headphones.

(I should probably note, the vodnik's the guy in the doorway to the apartment, a sergeant. Further down the hall the guy in that doorway is the desetar, a corporal.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 23, 2015, 11:15:07 pm »

Spoiler: in space... (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Commander Prepares to get the hell out of dodge, Forming a Teleport marker.
The Defender Forms Kinetic Armor, and starts gathering Energy...
A Peon is hit and Explodes into Smoke.
The other Peon Continues ramming the Soldier with a Chair that will soon be out of range.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:38:18 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 24, 2015, 12:27:43 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N0D3HBqRqU

Also, I added more map. Sue me. No description because fuck you again. I might make it up for you guys in future.
There might be broken shit on the map because, belive or not, I hurried it.
my transport dirigible would be in the section of map you made so....shit,welp i declare this next turn to be mine.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 24, 2015, 01:48:40 am »

HANS VON HANZ HAS ARRIVED

A clang can be heard on the more peaceful side of the conflict and an odd ship seen in the distance...
Hanz:Alright men,you know the drill, scout out the surroundings and report anything you see.

Meanwhile.....

Eliot: H-Hello my lady!
General Elizabeth: What is it?
Eliot: W-Well i have some dire news my lady you see t-there are reports that their is a strong eldridge force n-nearby.
General Elizabeth: What?!
Eliot: That's not all,strange warships have been seen flying nearby.
General Elizabeth: Ugh...Get the ministry of occultism on the line!! And try to get some kind of communication up with the rabble in those ships!
Eliot: Y-Yes my lady...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:02:54 am by piratejoe »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #568 on: December 24, 2015, 06:59:08 am »

Do you guys want Space Marines and heavy orbital bombardment? Because this is exactly how you get Space Marines and heavy orbital bombardment.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 24, 2015, 08:37:49 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhHO7sEbk_k

Skyview, the Kriegian marksman nails a kedama, causing the unfortunate youkainoid creature to desimilate into fragments of power. The wave of fire was lazily drifting through the air; a line of arrows as well as some stray bullets inadvertently struck the roof of the flat, causing a fair amount of destruction as they ripped a hole into the building. The pink-haired scout continued to ascend in an effort to get out of the lasgun's effective field of fire, noticing an ominous (though in fact friendly) group of silhouettes in the distance. The two column produced by the kedama were imminently reaching the Empire Arms structure.

Down at ground level, the shell detonates and transforms the better part of the defenders into chunks of gore, while the first wall of danmaku collides against the tower, causing additional explosions and throwing up shrapnel as the bullets reacted violently with the concrete, glass and metal, combusting into several small explosions. The front tank was in poor condition as both its tracks were breached by the laser and its armor was heated to such a point that it was near unbearable to remain inside: the front hatch was welded shut from the lasers, but the tank commander was able to unbutton the upper hatch and get a breath of fresh air in an effort to prevent herself from being cooked alive; something was starting to burn externally as well, possibly the foliage that was growing upon the machine prior. The shotgunchaun takes the moment to head through the flames and towards the entrance of the establishment.

This time, a laser makes its mark on the medium vehicle, but that's all it really manages to do as it harmlessly dissipates on the thicker plating present upon its turret. The crew doesn't even seem to notice as it begins to steadily advance.

From the back, the flower howitzer fires a round into the sky, luckily clearing the apartment as it soared towards the targeted Empire Arms building.

Within the flat, the swordsfairy (notably lacking either a sword or shield) notices loud footsteps and pokes her head from the pillowfort, surprised to see a strange human soldier standing in front of her, not knowing how to react. The leprechaun soldier accompanying the Tatarstian fire team starts to move with them, and the group leader starts floating towards the main body's general direction, faintly detecting an odd anomaly within an area nearby, giving the fairy a sense of unease.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:36:55 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 62