Poll

I dont know how to delete polls

still true
- 1 (100%)
not true
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: 4 Nations  (Read 15924 times)

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2015, 05:54:19 am »

Equestria Nation has a grand military force capable of seizing more precious resources it lacks, the national reserve is moderate a sign of some care towards national crisises and foreign policy.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2015, 02:59:35 pm »

A shame that I doubt that we'll be using our grand military offensively.

The lack of precious resources might hurt, but the hard-working citizens of Equestria shall produce enough mundane resources for trading and sharing to others for the precious resources that we don't have.

Win-win for all!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2015, 05:10:10 pm »

Tropico shall have low funds. thanks to my swiss bank account.
The citizens don't need any of that fancy "money"! They only need to farm tobacco and peaches to send oversees! for my new mansion!
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2015, 05:20:42 pm »

*Dodges rock*

I think that was the capitalists sir.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2015, 05:22:28 pm »

Tropico Nation has a small military force protecting its acutely precious resources, the national reserve is low after a history of delicate care towards national crisises and cautious foreign policy.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 06:18:57 pm »

Hehe, I like the GMing style so far :D.

[^^^^^ (high) rare resources even more scarce]
Djabouti will have mighty armies to hold its borders against any who would attack, but is also interested in being friendly friends with everyone who doesn't attack it.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 08:09:00 pm »

Djibouti Nation has a grand military force capable of seizing more precious resources it lacks, the national reserve is moderate a sign of some care towards national crisises and foreign policy.

For the next bit of time, I would like all players, and anyone following along to think about the challenges these four nations might face.

Please take some time to brainstorm all the possible national, global, and diplomatic crisis and disasters that might have or may fall upon these peoples.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 08:11:06 pm »

Problems aquring natural resources
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2015, 08:11:48 pm »

Problems aquring natural resources

Such as?

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2015, 08:43:05 pm »

Humanitarian crises!
Uprisings!

I mean, of course Tropico has none of these problems, but just some ideas!
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2015, 08:45:00 pm »

Humanitarian crises!
Uprisings!

I mean, of course Tropico has none of these problems, but just some ideas!

Of course :P

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2015, 09:09:34 pm »

Barbarians from the north! A plague! Weird weather/storms! Other nations are claiming that a deal was made that you don't think ever was! The forests awakening to destroy those who would harvest their brothers and elders as fuel for their fires and pillars for their halls!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2015, 09:15:33 pm »

What about Extreme Religion groups?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2015, 09:29:21 pm »

What about Extreme Religion groups?

What about them. Example scenarios?

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2015, 10:46:55 pm »

Extreme religious turmoil has been spreading, as the secretive Cult of the Eye has been spreading throughout the world.  It believes that there are four gods, and if you don't live in balance of those four gods, you should be brought to light via kidnapping, torture, and re-education.  It is based in Anraya, and is gaining political power quickly via its nationalist and fascist leanings, in part due to a lack of a strong military, and part due to the boredom of the high-middle class life of young people with their prosperity. 

There are four gods, Jalabra, the god of life, Elyothi, the god of death, Zans, the god of decadence, and Camaphy the god of honor.  One is to balance all four of these deities by various rituals.  These rituals are secretive, and only initiates can see, with leaks punishable by death. 

Also, wouldn't mind being someone's adviser.  Not sure how committed I'll be though. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:50:36 pm by alamoes »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19