Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Knock knock!  (Read 31923 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Knock knock! Welcome to Undertown!
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2015, 04:46:16 pm »

"Well Lisa, that is a common misconception.  The whole point of science is to dazzle others through the mystery and spectacle of the arcane.  If science wasn't magic, there would simply be no reason for it to exist.  Don't they have science where you come from?"

Disintegrate the space-alloy wall (push the loose post in the fence) and gesture for her to go through.  Then, follow.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:05:08 am by Nunzillor »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2015, 05:01:39 pm »

Find somewhere to hide! Or a tunnel!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2015, 07:27:05 pm »

give the kid a Mineturtle and close the door.
 okay, hide over by my chair.
have said chair start ranting about having dreams.
ugh, drunk science...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2015, 11:40:07 pm »

Call my police buddies and tell them that I have a stray child in need of protection.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2015, 02:26:05 am »

"It will, if you don't hear it. I'll tell you if I can take this jacket. Deal?"

Look very serious, and glance every so often at the tunnel.

The trader follows you gaze and looks back at you. With equally serious expression he responds. "Deal."

"Well Lisa, that is a common misconception.  The whole point of science is to dazzle others through the mystery and spectacle of the arcane.  If science wasn't magic, there would simply be no reason for it to exist.  Haven't you seen science where you come from?"

Disintegrate the space-alloy wall (push the loose post in the fence) and gesture for her to go through.  Then, follow.

"I have seens some results of it."

Disintegration beam integrated into your arm works wonderfully and Lisa slips through the alloy wall, you closely behind. Undo beam undoes the hole and repairs the wall into its normal configuration. You are now on your neighbour's boringly mundane backyard. You hear quiet shouting or loud speaking from your own yard: "They got out!"

Find somewhere to hide! Or a tunnel!

Too late! The detective kicks the door open and points his pistol at you!

"Freeze! Down on the floor! Or I shoot!"

give the kid a Mineturtle and close the door.
 okay, hide over by my chair.
have said chair start ranting about having dreams.
ugh, drunk science...

Kid is a bit confused by your move but takes the mineturtle anyway. S/He walks to the chair but doesn't hide behind it. "Are you okay?"

Then the chair... starts ranting about how dreams are not to be trusted. How they are generated by the Big Brother to control you. Wow. You must be really drunk...

Call my police buddies and tell them that I have a stray child in need of protection.

Sounds like your buddies are all busy, but some patrol will come over as soon as they can. Keep up good work, buddy!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2015, 02:54:57 am »

I'm fine. Mind telling me what you're hiding from though?
ignore the ranting chair, and stare out the small window in my door,  picking up and holding a kitten at the ready to kill people with adorableness
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nunzillor

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2015, 02:58:39 am »

"It's a good thing the neighbor lets me keep my spacecraft in his driveway in exchange for doing fewer late night science shows."

"Speaking of science, I know a magical planet so technologically advanced that anyone who lands on it has their past wiped away forever.  Spectacular!  Is it not?  It's called 'Mexico.'"

Enter the multi-Ion propelled double thruster spacecraft (Honda sedan).  Ask her if she wants to escape to the semi-mythical planet of Mexico.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:43:44 am by Nunzillor »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2015, 03:34:34 am »

Get down, and ask the child if she has a plan.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2015, 04:57:34 am »

"There's a few people chasing me and the girl. They're coming here, right now, through the tunnel. I would leave this place if I were you, as they will most likely trash everything while looking for us."
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2015, 09:51:33 am »

Grab an audio recording device and set it to record.  Then interview the child for details about what happened to him/her.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:56 am »

Open the door.

"Greetings, what you doing out at this hour?"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2015, 10:31:57 am »

I'm fine. Mind telling me what you're hiding from though?
ignore the ranting chair, and stare out the small window in my door,  picking up and holding a kitten at the ready to kill people with adorableness

"Bad guys. 'Old' something. I forgot what they were called."

The kitten is feeling particularly playful today and is gnawing your thumb. On outside you see a really big ass dog and cloaked humpbacked figure approaching your house.

"It's a good thing the neighbor lets me keep my spacecraft in his driveway in exchange for doing fewer late night science shows."

"Speaking of science, I know a magical planet so technologically advanced that anyone who lands on it has their past wiped away forever.  Spectacular!  Is it not?  It's called 'Mexico.'"

Enter the multi-Ion propelled double thruster spacecraft (Honda sedan).  Ask her if she wants to escape to the semi-mythical planet of Mexico.

"Sounds like Mexico might too far away. I might remain broken forever if I go that far."

The spacecraft only needs its charge core activated (engine started) and turned around into travel gates and yoou'll be free of pursuers. Maybe.

Get down, and ask the child if she has a plan.

You hug the ground as ordered. The kid apparently doesn't want to be caught as she turns and bolts to next room. The detective guy reacts fast and shoots at her, but misses.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you do continue being uncooperative." He shouts at the child.

So, you are hugging the ground, you still have loaded pistol in your posession, his attention is in the child who ran into another room and his revolver is pointing to where kid ran to. Which leaves you with single chance to do something. Like shooting him. You know, murder him. If that's your thing.

"There's a few people chasing me and the girl. They're coming here, right now, through the tunnel. I would leave this place if I were you, as they will most likely trash everything while looking for us."

"Then why you are still shopping here like you don't even care?"

Grab an audio recording device and set it to record.  Then interview the child for details about what happened to him/her.

"Okay. So me and dad knew something important. Something important enough so these hunter guys wanted to know it as well. Dad didn't want them to know it because it would be really bad if they knew it. So he didn't tell when they asked. They knew I knew so they though I would be easier to persuade. Dad did something and they killed dad and I ran. Then I hid. I managed to stay hidden whole month. But they found me. I had to run but there was too many of them. So I broke the memory they wanted and myself and we..."

In edge of your vision you catch a shadow moving outside, a motion your trained reflexes instantly identify. You jerk your head backwards and split second later a bullet sails through the spot your head were.

"Whoah!" you exclaim as you fall backwards.

Open the door.

"Greetings, what you doing out at this hour?"

"I'm trying to hide from killers!" says an extremely filthy child. S/He looks like s/he ran through a sewer or something.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2015, 10:34:31 am »

Get the pistol, and shoot him in the genitals.
"I'm sorry, but you WILL NOT hurt that child!"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2015, 11:13:19 am »

"....Oh dear...Quickly come inside and Ill call the police!"

Let the child in, lock the door, and then go to call the police.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2015, 11:23:29 am »

"I want to disguise myself and nope out of here. Also because this jacket is awesome. Where are any other exits?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14