Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: God of the New World Mafia: L's Victory  (Read 16195 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: God of the New World Mafia: Day 3: Dealings (Replacement Needed)
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2015, 05:39:49 pm »

Alright, death is pretty inevitable for me. I am not Kira. Therefore this is bad. I might as well roleclaim to tell everyone else what data I gathered:

I reveal my role as Raye Penber, who is basically a Tracker.

I tracked Flabort N1 and they visited no one

I tracked NQT N2 and they visited Roo

This, plus other things, allows me to make a couple conclusions:

1: Kira most likely targeted Flabort N1 and then targeted Tntey N2. This means D2 Flabort could have been under Kira's control. Anything they said then is suspect and should be examined for hints.

2: NQT is NOT Kira because they targeted Roo instead of Flabort or Tntey

3: NQT has a power role of some kind. Maybe they're L? I'm trying to think of another power role they could be and I'm coming up blank.

4: Since NQT is not Kira, I am not Kira, Roo is probably not Kira[Since NQT would probably have said something if they were and they've been gone and Kira keeps killing], that leaves TheDarkStar and Tntey. As mentioned above, I suspect Tntey is being controlled by the Death Note rather then actually being Kira because of the danger inherent in their current course of action, so that means TheDarkStar is probably Kira. If Tntey is being controlled by the power of the Death Note, then Kira'll be one of three people alive, which means LYLO D4. I fully expect to die today. That might even be better for town since it'll lend veracity to the above observations.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2015, 05:41:25 pm »

Not being control. Bastard mafia means that investigations can be wrong right?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2015, 05:43:54 pm »

Not being control. Bastard mafia means that investigations can be wrong right?

That's also a possibility. Kira's "control" could potentially manifest as turning cops insane on the day(s) before they die.

EDIT: Fluff-wise, that actually makes a lot of sense. The extent of the Death Note's control is at least partly based on what the person being controlled would consider doing. ]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:46:08 pm by Arcvasti »
Spooky Signature

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2015, 05:49:39 pm »

EDIT
*twitches*

Gah, forgot. The "EDIT INSTEAD OF DOUBLE POSTING" mentality is ingrained pretty hard.
Spooky Signature

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2015, 05:56:46 pm »

Arcvasti, why do you think Darkstar is Kira?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2015, 06:42:00 pm »

Arcvasti, why do you think Darkstar is Kira?

4: Since NQT is not Kira, I am not Kira, Roo is probably not Kira[Since NQT would probably have said something if they were and they've been gone and Kira keeps killing], that leaves TheDarkStar and Tntey. As mentioned above, I suspect Tntey is being controlled by the Death Note rather then actually being Kira because of the danger inherent in their current course of action, so that means TheDarkStar is probably Kira. If Tntey is being controlled by the power of the Death Note, then Kira'll be one of three people alive, which means LYLO D4. I fully expect to die today. That might even be better for town since it'll lend veracity to the above observations.
Spooky Signature

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2015, 06:43:13 pm »

Vote TheDarkStar

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2015, 07:40:51 pm »

Alright, death is pretty inevitable for me. I am not Kira. Therefore this is bad. I might as well roleclaim to tell everyone else what data I gathered:

1: Kira most likely targeted Flabort N1 and then targeted Tntey N2. This means D2 Flabort could have been under Kira's control. Anything they said then is suspect and should be examined for hints.

3: NQT has a power role of some kind. Maybe they're L? I'm trying to think of another power role they could be and I'm coming up blank.

If this was correct, I'd almost certainly be Kira. However, you're forgetting that there's a delayed kill (which means NQT is not clear). You're also assuming that Tntey got visited by Kira, which is not necessarily the case, so Tntey is not clear.

Also, I'm going to unvote. tntey is not acting like a cop and your detailed analysis is indicative of town.

Vote TheDarkStar

Are you actually L? You just voted with the person who came up scum for you. Why?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2015, 07:44:18 pm »

If this was correct, I'd almost certainly be Kira. However, you're forgetting that there's a delayed kill (which means NQT is not clear). You're also assuming that Tntey got visited by Kira, which is not necessarily the case, so Tntey is not clear.

Also, I'm going to unvote. tntey is not acting like a cop and your detailed analysis is indicative of town.

Vote TheDarkStar

Are you actually L? You just voted with the person who came up scum for you. Why?

Because he just revealed his role.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2015, 06:02:49 am »

Hold up, tntey is being way too inconsistent here. First he slips and says he's Light (aka, Kira) and then he claims L and then he implicitly claims to have been lying by voting counter to his claim.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2015, 08:57:46 am »

I can replace in here if you need someone.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2015, 02:55:48 pm »

Sounds good. PMing you now.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2015, 03:27:31 pm »

Hold up, tntey is being way too inconsistent here. First he slips and says he's Light (aka, Kira) and then he claims L and then he implicitly claims to have been lying by voting counter to his claim.

I'm going to point out that claiming Light instead of L is due to lack of familiarity with the source material and they made the same mistake on the very first day.

That'd be a neat twist, but we' d still have a killer and it'd still be in our interests to lynch Light Yagami.

Why do we lynch light? The detective?

But I am with you in that they were convinced otherwise too easily. And further thinking on the matter reveals lynching them is more beneficial no matter what. I still think either Tntey or TheDarkStar is Kira, but the odds of Tntey being Kira just went up a fair bit. Basically, Tntey is either being controlled/misdirected by the Death Note[Which means they'll die next turn anyways because delayed kill] or they're Kira. So if we lynch Tntey and they're Kira, we win. If we lynch Tntey and they're L being controlled/misdirected by Kira, they die and Kira kills someone else. If we lynch TheDarkStar and they're Kira, then we win. If we lynch TheDarkStar and they're NOT Kira, we lose[Tntey dies from delayed kill & Kira kills someone else, leaving Kira and one other person]. But lynching Tntey would leave us with three people instead of two, which is LYLO instead of flat-out losing. Plus any remaining power roles[Mello especially, since if Tntey is L they'd get to investigate N3 when they wouldn't be able to if Tntey died N3 instead of D3] would have a chance to reduce any possibility of error N3.

Tntey
Spooky Signature

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God of the New World Mafia: Day 3: Dealings
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2015, 03:38:50 pm »

I AM NOT KIRA! I AM NOT BEING CONTROLLED! I AM L! I investigated Flabbot and he is near!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10