Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Monster Guild IC  (Read 9332 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Guild IC
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2015, 06:16:44 pm »

"Are there rewards for taking on missions? If so, what are they?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2015, 06:24:46 pm »

Rigel smiles, Isn't helping around here its own reward? And also the job you signed up for? He looks amused. Any loot you find is yours to keep obviously, in addition to the XP your monster gains. So you will get rewards as you do them, but seeing as this is your job as a member of the Monster Guild and these are official Monster Guild quests of the lowest magnitude, there are not specific rewards. Jeremy or Pastor G may have rewards, but that's up to them. Now if you go above and beyond, I'm sure I can find a way to reward you for you exquisite work.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2015, 06:26:10 pm »

"That's the kind of thing I meant. I've heard of some different kinds of guilds making the members give whatever they find to the guild. I'm signing up for that goblin job, by the way. Of course, I'm bringing Roderick."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:28:35 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2015, 06:27:21 pm »

I' m interested in the research for Jeremy and i' ll take my Auror too. Every oppurtunity to learn was a gift for Leonardo and this could also gain him the favors of Jeremy, wichh would be certainly useful if he should decide to learn some magic.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2015, 06:36:07 pm »

"Flare and I will get the Holy Water for the Pastor." Beirus states simply.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2015, 07:19:39 pm »

Felix nods, grinning and looking to Oliver. "Oli and I will head to the Goblin mission too. There's no penalty if I happen to recruit one, right?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2015, 08:54:33 pm »

"That's the kind of thing I meant. I've heard of some different kinds of guilds making the members give whatever they find to the guild. I'm signing up for that goblin job, by the way. Of course, I'm bringing Roderick."

What you find is yours to keep. Monsters, weapons, diseases, scars. Its all yours.

Felix nods, grinning and looking to Oliver. "Oli and I will head to the Goblin mission too. There's no penalty if I happen to recruit one, right?"

Aye, no penalty. However, those things are nasty buggers. You'll be in for a headache if you bring one home. But thats not my business, your monster, your responsibility.

The list is updated. Goblin hunting is now full. It seems I put too many spots on the hunt quests and not enough on the get us food so we won't go hungry tonight quests. The holy water and research quests each have one spot left.

Mission board

Hunting for Dinner: We're running low on supplies. I need someone to go out and bring us back a few kills for dinner. Four spots (each player and each monster each count as a spot, so if you take your monster, that's two spots) available.

Kill some goblins: Its all in the name. I need a group to go out and kill 15 goblins. Six spots. Full.

Fetch supplies: I need someone to go down to town and bring back a few crates of supplies. Four spots.

Fetch Holy Water: Pastor Gregory needs someone to collect holy water from a blessed spring down south. Two spots.

Chores: There are several chores around here that need doing. While this may not have guts and glory, Aris would greatly appreciate it. Two spots.

Research: Jeremy needed something for some research. Two spots.

Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2015, 08:56:59 pm »

Felix nods and grabs his mace. "Can we get started, or should we wait for the rest of the jobs to be dished out? And of course I'll take care of it. I think one almost joined me yesterday."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2015, 10:31:25 pm »

Zomara will wake up his slime and wolfling.
"Wake up little ones. I just got through with looking though the missions, you guys go eat. We will be going to get dinner in a short bit.
With that, he leads them to the mess hall, and then, after grabbing them both something to eat, he heads up to fully sign his crew to go dinner hunting,  proper.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2015, 11:32:19 pm »

Zomara will wake up his slime and wolfling.
"Wake up little ones. I just got through with looking though the missions, you guys go eat. We will be going to get dinner in a short bit.
With that, he leads them to the mess hall, and then, after grabbing them both something to eat, he heads up to fully sign his crew to go dinner hunting,  proper.

We'll there are only two spots, but I think i can make an exception. Any questions about what you'll be doing? You're really just looking for anything that could be a good dinner.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2015, 11:38:03 pm »

"So, anything at all is on the menu. . . . Except small boney monsters? Actually, better question, can I borrow a book from the library?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2015, 11:47:51 pm »

Ptw
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2015, 11:48:08 pm »

Yes, really anything animal. We're not quite desperate enough to eat goblins or anything like that yet... I guess you can borrow a book... What kind of book?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2015, 01:32:08 am »

"I haven't met this Pastor Gregory person, ((OOC note: yet)) but if there aren't enough slots to take Moe with me I guess that I can't go swimming with him. Moe and I could always eat, so we'd like to go hunting..."
While he's speaking he's passing Moe some bacon from his own breakfast, not being too careful about being seen doing so. He overhears Zomara signing up for the job, however, and nods.
"That leaves supplies or chores. Moe, which would you rather, a walk to get supplies, or washing everything in sight?" Moe woofs in reply and Flabort laughs. "I guess that means we're going for supplies, Moe. Rigel, could we get signed up for that?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2015, 01:39:55 am »

Felicia goes through the due process of taking out the book on spiders.

Upon looking at the mission board, she takes the chores one off of the board and walks over to Aris.
She points to the sheet of parchment.
"Where do I... start?"
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10