Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63470 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Dead Man Running Season II - What should we put in Navarro's arm?
« Reply #570 on: December 12, 2015, 09:02:29 pm »

Go out and "acquire" a pack of firecrackers. Also an umbrella.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:41:02 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 12, 2015, 09:33:30 pm »

HEY I HAVE A CORPSE LETS USE THAT. LIKE ALL OF IT.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 12, 2015, 10:46:24 pm »

Wow it's almost like a free second punishment game! let's just sit back and enjoy the show eh? ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #573 on: December 13, 2015, 07:03:35 am »

Search a magical closet. And by that, I mean a closet full of space magical stuff, the kind of stuff they use to make things like the shackle, not a closet with a portal to some fairytale land.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 14, 2015, 05:32:12 pm »

Joining as audience.  Mostly so I can get DD next round.  Also, waitlist.

DD?

5DD, I'll put you on the waitlist.

((Including players?))

A scraggly, colleged-aged guy in and amongst the doctors giggles. He knew the internship would be worth it.

Med. Student: Raid the nearest bathroom. Nab any and all plungers, toilet seats, etc that I can get my greasy mitts on.
One plunger, three toilet seats, 6 rolls of toilet paper and a bog brush.

((Janeway was bit in the leg, but did suffer a slice on her arm from something else.  I think that was what Egan was referring to.))

Dr. Jim pondered what it really meant to be a doctor, deep down.  Someone who's obtained a medical diploma?  An individual experienced with medical procedures?  Anyone with a lack of sadism and a willingness to help others? 

No, being a doctor couldn't mean any of those, Dr. Jim concluded, because he certainly was none of them.  Jim supposed it was a mystery that modern man would never solve.

Jim: find a live weasel, a Tesla coil, the KFC Double Down sandwich, spider eggs, toothpicks, hot dogs, a gun, and a suite of cybernetic augments.
One badger, a tesla coil, a manky kebab, spider eggs, a box of toothpicks, a foot long german sausage and a police mechsuit.

Conway stands up to happily and/or drunkenly search the food court for sharp objects, something to soak up blood, disinfectant, and anything that could be used to sew. Oh, and more beer. Think I'm out now.
A sharpish stick, DMR official napkins, a triple vodka, a straw on a string. You adding the beer to the pile?

Go out and "acquire" a pack of firecrackers. Also an umbrella.
Bumper pack of firecrackers, mangled black mass of spokes that may be an umbrella or a mutilated raven.

HEY I HAVE A CORPSE LETS USE THAT. LIKE ALL OF IT.
One corpse.

Search a magical closet. And by that, I mean a closet full of space magical stuff, the kind of stuff they use to make things like the shackle, not a closet with a portal to some fairytale land.
You find a lot of cleaning supplies in closets before falling down an elevator shaft.

So if you want to suggest random shit to be put in Navarro's arm, just throw stuff in now. Bit like on intoxicated, except a little saner.
  • God
  • Two arms
  • A claymore sword made out of claymore mines
  • A prophetic arm, still in its box
  • An eleven foot pole
  • A gattling gun that has been heavily modified to act as a blender
A cruicifix, a dead cat's arms, a claymore sword, a finger in a box, a two foot pencil, a blender rendered inoperable by gatling fire.

• a blender modified to act as a gattling gun
  • a kitten launcher
  • device for launching nyartifacts filled syringes to see what it does
  • I would say something that launches clocks, but i don't have the time
  • a red rider bb gun, perfect for shooting eyes out
  • a gun that fires pellets covered in amps that all activate at once when it hits the target. almost certain to end a fight...for both sides
A blender with a pistol shoved in one end, a kitten, a high powered CS-450 model med-police issue syringe launcher, a clock, some BB pellets, more BB pellets.

A sponge.

A living, giant sponge.

That will explode out when someone cuts that arm.
A living sponge the size of somebody's arm.

And three beers.

"And that's time, folks! Now, the audience is going to vote on their favourite submissions for the surgery process, and we'll select one or two of these at random as well, and then those'll form the main basis for the replacement or reattachment, depending on whichever is more suitable! We'll use some of the other things too, of course, is we need them... no point in being cheap, after all!"

Get voting! What would you like to see put in Navarro's arm?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:20:54 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 14, 2015, 05:46:43 pm »

Someone who looked oddly like a now deceased contestant puts in a vote for the "high powered CS-450 model med-police issue syringe launcher"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:29:11 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 14, 2015, 05:49:49 pm »

Of course I vote for the whole corpse.

Nunzillor

« Reply #578 on: December 14, 2015, 05:53:28 pm »

In Dr. Jim's professional medical opinion, the foot-long sausage will be needed for the operation.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 14, 2015, 05:54:52 pm »

toothpicks, obviously.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 14, 2015, 08:12:21 pm »

Goddamn right the beer is added to the pile. For the doctors of course. My vote is for the tesla coil
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #581 on: December 14, 2015, 08:27:23 pm »

My vote is for the foot long German Sausage.

Only question is, is it a bratwurst, kaiserwurst or currywurst?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 15, 2015, 02:21:55 pm »

Currywurst.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 15, 2015, 05:27:56 pm »

In Dr. Jim's professional medical opinion, the foot-long sausage will be needed for the operation.
My vote is for the foot long German Sausage.

Only question is, is it a bratwurst, kaiserwurst or currywurst?

"The sausage it is!"

Goddamn right the beer is added to the pile. For the doctors of course. My vote is for the tesla coil
toothpicks, obviously.
Of course I vote for the whole corpse.
Someone who looked oddly like a now deceased contestant puts in a vote for the "high powered CS-450 model med-police issue syringe launcher"

"From these the gods have selected... the syringe launcher!"

A robotic extension loaded with dozens of syringes along the sides, with a small, crossbowlike firing tube at the end is ripped off a bunch of electrical items and placed next to the arm.

"And the random one will be... this completely useless, wrecked black umbrella!"

Navarro's detached hand is casually tossed to the trash, and the doctors descend upon him, giggling and drinking. After a few minutes, they decide to put the syringe launcher on the end of the arm, with the wires connecting to his nerve endings down a string of reanimated German sausage, with the umbrella replacing the bone structure for support.

Surgery rolls:

Support: [6]  The umbrella is welded nicely to the bone, and sets completely within a minute

Pseudopod: [2]  The syringe launcher does not fit well in the umbrella's mangled spokes, and flails about randomly when moved, almost impossible to control.

Tissue: [6]  The wires trailing from it are masterfully encased in the clammy flesh of a reanimated German sausage wrapped about the umbrella before being attached to the relevant neurons.

So, do the doctors want to let the show keep on, or try and use more items from the list to fix the control problem? And the fact that he just has an umbrella and some pudgy mince as an arm? Alternatively, we could just get on with it, you're just as likely to make it worse.

Nunzillor

« Reply #584 on: December 15, 2015, 05:36:14 pm »

Jim: the umbrella arm is clearly a wondrous improvement over nature, so no modifications are needed there.  The control issues should be addressed, however.  Perhaps with an electrical control system powered by the tesla coil.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:58:10 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51