Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63478 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II
« Reply #555 on: December 10, 2015, 07:05:58 pm »

"Yes! That was Fun. Don't worry, Navvy baby, I'll kill you next time."
Janeway waves her unshackled hand at Nav.

Sit back and enjoy Let's Punish Desmond 2: the Sliceining. Make sure I'm not bleeding out from my arm.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 10, 2015, 07:08:51 pm »

"Don't you know I'm invincible?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 10, 2015, 07:13:23 pm »

Janeway smiles and continues to wave her hand, which is attached to her arm.

Nunzillor

« Reply #558 on: December 10, 2015, 07:16:43 pm »

"You may have escaped this time, lizard, but know that soon we shall rip the cybernetic implants right out of your pyramid shaped heart."

Consider the announcer's bulging head.  Hatching government spy worms?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:27:41 am by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 10, 2015, 07:29:28 pm »

Ask the medics if they mind reattaching my hand. Cause that is very possible to do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replantation
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 10, 2015, 07:34:10 pm »

"Zack. That's just what they want you to think."

Nunzillor

« Reply #561 on: December 10, 2015, 07:45:32 pm »

"Th-they?  Surely you don't mean... the United Association of Furriers?  I will not be a slave to the fur industry.  I refuse.

I wonder if lizardskin would make a nice, listening-device free cap?"
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:48:02 pm by Nunzillor »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #562 on: December 10, 2015, 07:50:52 pm »

Grin evilly at Desmond.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 10, 2015, 08:08:05 pm »

"What, you think we don't put listening devices in our own skin? Fool."
Janeway points directly at Zack.
"Besides, as long as you keep those eyes in your head, you can never really be free."

Nunzillor

« Reply #564 on: December 10, 2015, 08:18:03 pm »

Zack's eyes widen as the horrid realization washes over him.  "Oh no... eyes... I always suspected they were created by Illuminati bio-magicians." He closes them tightly.  "Hah, you see, scum?  Human ingenuity will always overcome your domineering alien schemes."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 10, 2015, 08:20:07 pm »

Janeway looks horrified. Ironically.
"No! We will never be able to stop him now!"

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 12, 2015, 07:45:30 pm »

Descend on the body for any trophy I can get.
Well... nobody else wants the bloodied hunk of human flesh.... it's all yours! Tis the season, after all.

"Well, in that case, looks like... Desmond will play our punishment game!

Desmond screams.
Maybe getting three in a row will win you some sort of prize or something. If you survive that long.
"Yes! That was Fun. Don't worry, Navvy baby, I'll kill you next time."
Janeway waves her unshackled hand at Nav.

Sit back and enjoy Let's Punish Desmond 2: the Sliceining. Make sure I'm not bleeding out from my arm.

The bite isn't serious, but who knows where Navarro's been? Could get tetanus.

"You may have escaped this time, lizard, but know that soon we shall rip the cybernetic implants right out of your pyramid shaped heart."

Consider the announcer's bulging head.  Hatching government spy worms?

Probably.

Ask the medics if they mind reattaching my hand. Cause that is very possible to do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replantation

1,6,6. Luck, will, intelligence.

You stride into a room full of drunken, singing doctors and nurses.

"Hey, howsabout reattaching my arm? Do it onstage, the audience will love the drama! Go on, you might get a pay rise!"

Looks like the DMR medical team are having their christmas party early this year. The drunken head doctor takes your suggestion to heart, and after a few minutes of whispered discussion, you are wheeled out onstage, strapped to a hospital bed, by a posse of heavily inebriated medical personnel, ready to do a drunk run of surgeon simulator, in extremely real life.

"Well, would you look at that! The head doctor's thought up a nice game all by himself! There's the man that patches up all your favourite contestants; give him a big hand, folks! And apparently, the Dead Man Running medical team are going to reattach Navarro's hand, using whatever objects they can find after two and a half minutes searching! Than the audience will select a few, and we'll randomly pick one as well, to be used in the operation!"

"Isn't that just the best thing you ever heard, folks? And you know what, we might just throw a few audience members into the search team for good measure!"

Right, I'm going to put the punishment game on hold for a little...

Tthis is going to get a little more freeform. If anyone here thinks they're on the DMR medical team or are one of the audience members selected, they can post something to look for, or just a random place in the DMR complex (toilets, medical bay, D&R, kebab stall, etc) to look.

We're probably only going to be doing a turn or two of this, so no major exploring. Anything you find you add to the pile of stuff next to Navarro and his mangled and disattached hand, and we then vote/randomly select what is used in the surgery/used to "restore" his arm.

Oh, and you're all drunken bloodsport doctors or bloodsport enthusiasts, so try and get whatever you like, within the bounds of reality. This'll be RTD for finding items. Anyone can play.
One wheel short of a wagon

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II - What should we put in Navarro's arm?
« Reply #567 on: December 12, 2015, 08:03:33 pm »

((Including players?))

A scraggly, colleged-aged guy in and amongst the doctors giggles. He knew the internship would be worth it.

Med. Student: Raid the nearest bathroom. Nab any and all plungers, toilet seats, etc that I can get my greasy mitts on.

Nunzillor

« Reply #568 on: December 12, 2015, 08:26:09 pm »

((Janeway was bit in the leg, but did suffer a slice on her arm from something else.  I think that was what Egan was referring to.))

Dr. Jim pondered what it really meant to be a doctor, deep down.  Someone who's obtained a medical diploma?  An individual experienced with medical procedures?  Anyone with a lack of sadism and a willingness to help others? 

No, being a doctor couldn't mean any of those, Dr. Jim concluded, because he certainly was none of them.  Jim supposed it was a mystery that modern man would never solve.

Jim: find a live weasel, a Tesla coil, the KFC Double Down sandwich, spider eggs, toothpicks, hot dogs, a gun, and a suite of cybernetic augments.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:25:01 am by Nunzillor »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 12, 2015, 08:30:56 pm »

Conway stands up to happily and/or drunkenly search the food court for sharp objects, something to soak up blood, disinfectant, and anything that could be used to sew. Oh, and more beer. Think I'm out now.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51