Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63256 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Dead Man Running Season II: Amputation Scrabble
« Reply #360 on: October 13, 2015, 04:12:59 pm »

Complain that this zombie is moving too slowly. Insult it in order to get it to kill faster.

Nunzillor

« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2015, 12:05:26 am »

((When are contestants allowed to access the vending machine?))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 14, 2015, 12:08:30 am »

Start singing "La Cucaracha".
Ain't nobody got time for that.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 14, 2015, 12:14:28 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2015, 06:18:14 am »

((When are contestants allowed to access the vending machine?))
When the episode ends. Which should be right after this round. Unless NJW2000 has changed the rules.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 14, 2015, 01:35:35 pm »

PM

A two-foot long shining metal spike flies out of Janeway's shackle as Xan trundles towards her, impaling his face to the extent that it is entirely into the rolls of fat cresting his shoulders, then retracting. He moans in pain, momentarily forgetting her, as odd whirrs and clicks emanate from his innards.
One wheel short of a wagon

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2015, 01:39:22 pm »

"Could someone please help me out of the straightjacket?"

Try to get out of the straightjacket. Hopefully a teammate helps me here.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2015, 01:50:36 pm »

"Freedom wards off the reptilian influence."
Help him out of it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:18:58 pm by Nunzillor »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2015, 05:51:16 pm »

Now, while it's distracted, Deliver a running jump kick and knock it into the pit!
If successful, make WWE poses and scream my name out loud.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 16, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »

"Freedom wards off the reptilian influence."
Help him out of it.
A tired-looking orderly releases you from the straitjacket after extracting from you a promise not to try and murder someone offcamera again.

Now, while it's distracted, Deliver a running jump kick and knock it into the pit!
If successful, make WWE poses and scream my name out loud.

Janeway darts towards Xan, launching herself into the air, while at the last moment, every muscle in his blubber-coated body appears to extend simultaneously, boneless flab-lubricated tissues easily rearranging themselves in preparation for a sickening upwards jolt. The two collide in midair, Janeway's kick sending the unliving fleshmonster over the side of the pit, though it manages to grab the edge at the last second and begin squirming back out, while she falls to the ground, winded.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 16, 2015, 08:44:51 pm »

"OH NO YOU DON'T."
Take up a firing position while prone. Give the part that's hanging on the Bird.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 16, 2015, 08:54:55 pm »

"I didn't try to murder her, she's the one who tried to murder me! I was just defending myself. Hey what do even you mean off camera, aren't we on hidden camera all the time? And if we aren't then we should be cause audience is missing some pretty good fights and drama."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:28:06 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 17, 2015, 12:20:00 am »

Hurl one (full) bottle of beer at fatman. While shouting insults. Two beer left.

Nunzillor

« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2015, 02:30:54 pm »

Make a sling out of the straitjacket.  The tools of the evil lizardocracy can sometimes be used for the forces of good.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 18, 2015, 04:20:51 pm »

Make a sling out of the straitjacket.  The tools of the evil lizardocracy can sometimes be used for the forces of good.
Int[0,3]Dex[4,3]

Due to the evil machinations of the lizardmen, and not at all their incompetent fumbling and sloppy craftsmenship, around twenty percent of the straitjacket resembles a sling. Navarro is wearing the rest.

Hurl one (full) bottle of beer at fatman. While shouting insults. Two beer left.
"OH NO YOU DON'T."
Take up a firing position while prone. Give the part that's hanging on the Bird.
Xan surges up partially out of the pit, piggy undead eyes failing to notice the trailing and eviscerated sheet of flab left in there, as his bloodied lower bodyweight drags him back in. Janeway fires the same shackle combination true and straight, completely transfixing her opponent's head and brain, then cruelly slamming the once-again lifeless body into the wall of the pit as the spike retreats, and the floor is drenched in blood as Xan plummets from view. A spinning Deadman Beer Bottle smashes into twinkling fragments beside an emotionally exhausted Janeway, and an unhealthy squelching thud is heard some time later.

"Well, wasn't that fantastic, ladies and gents? Finally, a good show from the blue team! We were all behind you there, Janeway, every last one! And that's a well-deserved 7 points!" We'll conclude this wonderful episode after the break!"

-------------------------*-------------------------

Are you feeling stressed? Worn out? Tired? Not at your peak of sexual dynamism? Is that a RESOUNDING YES I hear?

Well, it's time someone said it: it's tough at the top, and those nasty, smooth talking subordiantes of yours, with the rich parents and assassination4u.com premium accounts are getting younger every day! But you don't have to buy out, up or six feet under the competition, you can get that jetspar you've had your eye on for years with one simple purchase! Keller's Syringe-loaded Deadly Congenital Virus Packs: easy concealed and whipped out at a moment's notice! That's right, finally you - yes, you - have a way to keep down the competition at work for reasonable prices! As used by Earth-3's number one programme, Dead Man Running!

"Keller's Congenitals are great: even if you don't have to use them on people trying to get your job right away, having a couple in your pocket gives you a wonderful sense of security!"
- Mark, 43, now with five proud unlawful assault cases to his name.

-------------------------*-------------------------

((Ok, next turn will be... in a bit... It'd be a long one, and I don't have much energy or time right away due to common assessments, so there may be a few more days of relative radio silence))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51