Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Era of Diesel: Fantasia 1, IC Thread!  (Read 8814 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Era of Diesel: Fantasia, IC Thread!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 08:53:11 am »

Also, the Domain offers an Alliance for Belgia, seeing as they should not bureaucratically strain the nation.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2015, 08:54:03 am »

Buenderland accepts the Bretain Empire's kind offer of a Research Treaty, and agrees not to commit evil, as per the Domain's definition, accepting any pacts and alliances the Domain might offer. It also states that whilst it would fully support Rakdar in any defensive war it might wage, it would act with more deliberation should Rakgar be seen as the agressor.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2015, 08:54:51 am »

While we are friendly toward the Domain, we do not really see the point in a formal military alliance since we are too far apart to make use of it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2015, 08:54:58 am »

Rakdar accepts the trade treaty offer, and declines the research treaty. Rakdar also offers to use it's industrial capacity to help built up the domain in return for overlooking any indiscretions regarding province #44
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 08:56:00 am »

Move all armies to 6
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 08:57:49 am »

One Army to the Capital, One army to 32, Navy in 31.

We would like to offer trade treaties and alliances to Drudenbug (tntey), the Galaran Union (Tiruin), Rakdar (Taricus) and Marrowlend (Spiderking50).

Accept

Bretain Empire agrees to Bunderlanden Trade Treaty, and also seeks a Research Treaty with whomever is interested.

Accept research agreement

The Union was united--albeit at the cost of a reformed military creed and code. The dawn of Galar would start with the roots of the past Emperor: an army of professional volunteers.

The Galaran Union issues one discreet query to all nations of Bretania:
"What do you stand for?"

The impact of such a statement, along with the many miniature fashions on the sides--people, ideas, symbols-- foretell that it is an important, albeit an open-to-philosophizing question.

Winter is coming The North stands resolutely on defense against the cold. Whether it is cold steel or cold snow, the North will not be felled.

Propose non-aggression pact and trade agreement with the Zosterian domain.

Move three armies to 58,one army to 50, and my fleet to the gulf of Kurea

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:49:09 am by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2015, 09:00:27 am »

This is an absolute condition: Helpless nations must not be invaded.

The Domain offers a full suite of research trade and alliance to Buenderland.
It also counter-suggests a research pact with Marrowlend, and a full alliance should Marrowlend agree to the do-no-evil pledge.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2015, 09:20:40 am »

Marrowlend declines and reiterates the previous offer.

I cannot accept your terms and conditions. Running a nation has many necessary evils, and many states themselves shall become a product of necessary evil. Even the Domain.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2015, 09:25:32 am »

The Domain shall accept the trade agreement, but cannot accept an unconditional nonaggression pact.

While a Marrowlendian invasion is most certainly not on the agenda of the Domain, the Domain cannot stand by and watch in certain circumstances, such as any invasion of a helpless nation like 39.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2015, 09:26:04 am »

Belgia would like to point that we consider #39 to be rightful Union land.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2015, 09:29:46 am »

The Domain points out that a number of other nations seem to quite possibly have some sort of aspersions on 39 too. Were anyone to attack it, not only would they have to defeat the country's few defenses but would probably have to deal with the other nations with eyes on 39... and probably the Domain too.

It does not look like a particularly safe operation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2015, 09:33:42 am »

Marrowlend will forsake any claim to 39 on the condition that Belgia and the Union accept nonaggression pacts. If they accept this offer, I follow it with research and trade agreements.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2015, 09:35:51 am »

Agreed.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 09:37:10 am »

Marrowlend will forsake any claim to 39 on the condition that Belgia and the Union accept nonaggression pacts. If they accept this offer, I follow it with research and trade agreements.
In this event, the Domain WOULD accept a nonaggression pact with Marrowlend.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2015, 09:39:33 am »

Belgia would like to point that we consider #39 to be rightful Union land.
Rakdar backs up Belgia's stance in the matter, furthermore that declaring that #44 is considered a rightful part of it's nation. It is willing to sign a non-aggression pact with Marrowland in accordance to it's conditions over the claims.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9