Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Bats 'n' Boulders: A spelunking-based DnD (Parody). IC mode, activate!  (Read 18179 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bats 'n' Boulders: A spelunking-based DnD (Parody). IC mode, activate!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 10:24:47 pm »

Technically, Dragonwrought Kobolds are true dragons, and are better spell-casters than actual dragons (due to having no racial hit dice or level adjustment, which allows them to take levels in full-casting classes). Also, picking up a sword would probably rip madness' s arm off. I dumped strength expecting an appropriate compensation, not a benefit that is less than that of a character who didn't sacrifice anything. A lack of opposable thumbs isn't much of a downside, considering that she can just desire something to happen, causing it to happen. "Gee, I sure wish that I had a spectral hand that would open this door for me." *Poof*

*sigh*

Cast Heal (I just broke some more bones), then cast Fly, then fly out of the pit.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 10:36:05 pm »

Technically, Dragonwrought Kobolds are true dragons, and are better spell-casters than actual dragons (due to having no racial hit dice or level adjustment, which allows them to take levels in full-casting classes). Also, picking up a sword would probably rip madness' s arm off. I dumped strength expecting an appropriate compensation, not a benefit that is less than that of a character who didn't sacrifice anything. A lack of opposable thumbs isn't much of a downside, considering that she can just desire something to happen, causing it to happen. "Gee, I sure wish that I had a spectral hand that would open this door for me." *Poof*

*sigh*

Cast Heal (I just broke some more bones), then cast Fly, then fly out of the pit.

Hay Im a miniature two headed giant, i thought D.D would have a "bit" of moderation
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 11:00:52 pm »

Okay, changed your intelligence to 15 ATHATH, and changed your strength to -7. Sorry, wasn't quite aware of what exactly dragonwrought kobolds were. You now have more than double Krylas intelligence.

*sigh*

Hay Im a miniature two headed giant, i thought D.D would have a "bit" of moderation
You are a miniature giant. I mean this as in miniature relative to giants, so you're basically just a strong two headed person. With one smart head and one dumb head.

Also, you cast heal some more, then begin flying out of the pit, but more hornets block the way out.

Blast the hornet with magic!
You begin casting magic, but are picked up by Boog and Gerrm in the process. They use you to smack the hornet, sending it to the ground with a splat.

Fall asleep in the soft leaves!
You begin sleeping peacefully, but are sat on by Kryla. You wake up.

Release spore cloud when the thing surprised me
You spray spores everywhere, seemingly not effecting the hornets. Everyone else, however, is probably going to be sick now.

Hug the hornet! And sit on Tomasque!
You sit on Sloth, then try to hug the hornet. It is swatted away by Boog and Gerrm before you can though.

Pick up hoog swat the bug.
You swat the hornet down to the ground, and it splats somewhere in the distance.
(STUFF THAT APPLIES TO EVERYONE: )
The hornet died, but more of them are swarming around you. Naraje's poisonous spkres are making all of you sick, but having no effect on the wasps. All of you vomit, aside from Naraje.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 11:07:30 pm »

Continue using hoog as a weapon as well as now using my massive club
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 11:13:27 pm »

Continue using hoog as a weapon as well as now using my massive club
Whilst Boog vomits profusely, Gerrm swats at the many approaching hornets with both Hoog and his club. He doesn't seem to be able to stop the flow kf hornets however, as they just keep coming.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 11:17:54 pm »

Yay!

Cast Cure Poison, Mass. Cast Dimension Door to escape.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 11:20:13 pm »

Yay!

Cast Cure Poison, Mass. Cast Dimension Door to escape.
You cure the rest of the teams poison, then create a dimension door.

(IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE)
You leap through madness's dimension door, and are back at the start. However, hornets have started flying into the portal, and are flying out of the pit. None of them are attacking, they're all just sitting there.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 11:34:20 pm »

befriend a wasp
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 11:52:49 pm »

befriend a wasp
You approach a wasp, and begin to pet it. It does not seem to mind, and even begins following you. The other wasps, seeing you do not pose any harm, leave you be.

You gained a pet wasp!
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2015, 01:25:53 am »

Blast Germ and Boog for invading my personal space!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 01:30:26 am »

Hay that's not fair Boogs the one that grabbed you :P
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 07:57:43 am »

Sit down. Take a nap until the entire party wants to move.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2015, 09:45:19 am »

Cast Speak With Animals. Talk to the wasps, and see if there is anything important they have to say.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 04:12:42 pm »

Blast Germ and Boog for invading my personal space!
You attempt to blast them, and succed in shooting them with a pile of manure.

Hay that's not fair Boogs the one that grabbed you :P
You are blasted with manure.

Go left! Once again!
"Did all the hornet thingies follow us?"
You go back down the pathway, this time avoiding the pit.

Sit down. Take a nap until the entire party wants to move.
You begin to sleep.

Cast Speak With Animals. Talk to the wasps, and see if there is anything important they have to say.
There is only one wasp, the one that Naraje befriended. You attempt to speak with it, but all you hear is "Ohmanohmanohmangottanewfriendyeahyeahyeahwe'regonnahvesomuchfuntogetherandallthatstuffandooooooooooooooooimsoexcited..."

IMPOOTANT FOR EVERYONE OF YOU
The hornets have left, aside from the one Naraje befriended. You are all heading down the same pathway, instead this time avoiding the pit. You walk down some stairs, but then the organized paths end, and you are now faced with many holes in a rocky wall.

When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 04:45:33 pm »

Charge the Walllll, using Hoog as a battering Ram!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10