Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Great Game of the Gods II IC  (Read 3540 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Great Game of the Gods II IC
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:54:35 pm »

You were born from the great divine sea which churns endlessly beneath the mortal plane. It is unending and without edge or limit. That is why you were cast out. A being with end and definition cannot remain in such a place. The sea is not unkind to its children however. It delivered you to this world on a river of light and glory. As you journeyed up through the planes you passed through other worlds who's energy gave form to your body and shape to your power. In a pillar of light you ascended into the mortal plane. This world is yours, do with it as you will.

Armok God of Sap emerges at IH

Lizaren the Duality emerges at NI

Bane the Night Cat emerges at HQ

Ge'rod Lord of Ticks and Tocks emerges at NF

Antir the King of Ends and Beginnings emerges at IL

Flamerian the Burning God emerges at EE

Sullag The Mighty Fowl emerges at NK

The world has been shaped by another. Mundane plants and animals roam the land. This land belongs to beasts and titans. No mortal race has yet come into being. Be wary of this new strange land.

(Each Player has 3 DP to start. A race of mortals costs about 5 DP.)

OOC: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152783.msg6469378#msg6469378
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:00:29 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Great Game of the Gods II IC
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 08:05:33 pm »

((Can you post the map?))

Hello everyone, I am, Bane.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 08:10:15 pm »

Lizaren glances around before speaking softly Well hello everyone, Lizaren is at you're service.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 08:27:32 pm »

Hello, I am Sullag, please stay away from my mountain

Action: change the mountain in OJ to plains
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:54:46 am by DAPARROT »
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Urist Targaryen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 09:48:46 pm »

Amrok, here to keep nature's peace.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 10:19:58 pm »

Due to divine oversight and an idea that really didn't make sense everyone gets two more DP The many gods arriving in this world have temporarily flooded it with divine energies. You are basked in the warm glow of your birth. (+2 DP to all players)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 11:41:03 pm »

"We were born from the forge of the see and delivered to this land, yet the land is untamed and that irks me so.  We must beat the land into submission, but for that we would need worshipers yah?"

Flamerian uses 5 divine points to summon a mortal race to worship him, a race of turtles that walk upright, about 7 feet tall with a shell that is spiked on the back.  When they curl up in their shell they can roll if pushed but need to have some external force to roll.  The are a dull reddish brown color with the shell being reddish orange with a trim of red.  The King has his shell trimmed with gold and a gold covering of his spikes, he stands 10 feet tall and is the oldest and wisest of the Forge Turtles.  They have 1 armor, because they have a shell but are slow, because they are turtles, they are resistant to fire but weak to cold They are religious and thus work the great forges of Flamerian making metal armor, weapons, and trinkets.  They prefer to live in mountains and great volcanos but are not opposed to building an outpost with no mountain in sight.  The tend underground gardens with plants that thrive in heat
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:34:33 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 12:50:30 am »

Lizaren smiles while nimbly playing with forces of death in her hand "In the darkness I shall birth them, beings that are neither fully dead or alive. They shall bear my elegance and noble virtues while seeking comfort in the dark."

Lizaren uses five divine points to birth a race of women with porcelain like skin and craving for blood and mild weakness to sunlight and silver, they come in shape of humaoids but hide their true form away.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 07:24:48 am »

Now we're talking!
The bane creates humonoid cats. They have a thirst for blood.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 10:07:51 am »

Sullag creates a race of sentient parrots,they fly of course but are cowardly
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Urist Targaryen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 10:40:52 am »

Bring for the elves. (Pointy ears, tall and lithe, good with animals, like trees, etc.)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 10:41:48 am »

Spiderking can you post the map in the OP?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 11:35:23 am »

Spiderking can you post the map in the OP?

(Done)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 01:40:33 pm »

A village of elves is brought into existence at IH

A village of unnamed porcelain women is brought into existence at NI

A village of unnamed catmen is brought into existence at HQ

A village of parrots is brought into existence at NK

A village of unnamed turtlemen is brought into existence at EE

This turn isn't over, I'm just putting in the races at their locations.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet running because I won't always be able to update the map itself.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:57:22 pm by Spiderking50 »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 01:42:01 pm »

((Can you update the map with pictures of the races))
Pages: [1] 2