Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294364 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3345 on: September 27, 2015, 04:52:40 pm »

"....Did she suicide dat time? Kinda weird timin' on it. Prolly a bad idea ta let one God control da prison."
"Pulled an Isgon if I've ever seen one."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: September 27, 2015, 04:55:12 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land, Black Chamber

I haven't forgotten about you, my secret little destructive energy.
Si starts laughing maniacally, beginning to glow hotter and hotter.
"Taste hellfire!"
Si self destructs inside the Black Chamber. Causing a immensely powerful inferno inside.
This does of course absolutely wreck the seal on it.

".......OH DEAR"
((I am laughing so hard right now.
Unless the Alpha Pantheon broke out, that's them, inside a chamber filled with Si-powering stuff, which is sealed. As Si self destructs.

I guess she...
*puts on sunglasses*
Went out with a bang.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: September 27, 2015, 04:55:45 pm »

"....Did she suicide dat time? Kinda weird timin' on it. Prolly a bad idea ta let one God control da prison."
"Pulled an Isgon if I've ever seen one."
The over brain proceeds to strip search and cavity search Nogis Looking for Isgon Shards
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: September 27, 2015, 04:57:53 pm »

Nogis backs away from him. Nogis walks transforms into a legendary performer who plays the isgon fiddle.

Nogis has been retired

I am going to make an evil god. Oh boy. ( :
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: September 27, 2015, 04:59:53 pm »

Nogis backs away from him. Nogis walks transforms into a legendary performer who plays the isgon fiddle.

Nogis has been retired

((...You can't just keep remaking characters every time things get boring. Especially if your Evil characters kill themselves off when they inevitably fail  ::)))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3350 on: September 27, 2015, 05:01:23 pm »

Oh, I see now. So that's how you lobotomize them? You make them think they are superior to the other "barbaric" gods, as if they were of a different species... I guess that explain your puppet Talios' massive show of arrogance lately.

Yer a fine one t' talk 'bout arrogance. You an' t' Don.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: September 27, 2015, 05:01:53 pm »

((With that logic wouldn`t a living afterlife be invincible in combat as long as the creator god thinks about it.))
((Afterlives are free and thus free to repair because they don't really do anything notable. If they did do something notable, such as perform a combat function, they would cost more. If they cost more, then it would reason they would also cost more to repair. Thus an afterlife that actually does something in combat would not be invincible or free to repair.))

Lugen displays momentary interest in what's going on.

What just happened? Isn't it just the Alpha Pantheon in there?

Speaking of that, what are you all planning to do with them? Seems like everyone just forgot they were in there.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: September 27, 2015, 05:02:03 pm »

Nogis has been retired

((...You can't just keep remaking characters every time things get boring. Especially if your Evil characters kill themselves off when they inevitably fail  ::)))

((Hmmm. Really? I honestly play to have fun. I really want to make someone fun and interesting. Not I make music man or I never use my spheres! guy))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: September 27, 2015, 05:03:21 pm »

((With that logic wouldn`t a living afterlife be invincible in combat as long as the creator god thinks about it.))
((Afterlives are free and thus free to repair because they don't really do anything notable. If they did do something notable, such as perform a combat function, they would cost more. If they cost more, then it would reason they would also cost more to repair. Thus an afterlife that actually does something in combat would not be invincible or free to repair.))

Speaking of that, what are you all planning to do with them? Seems like everyone just forgot they were in there.

I SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE LEFT IN THE SUN FOR 1000 TICKS
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3354 on: September 27, 2015, 05:04:23 pm »

Oppose.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: September 27, 2015, 05:04:49 pm »

Oppose.
SUPPORT
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: September 27, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »

"Subject designate:("Qytesis Xyweus Talios")_
suggest:(ignore:(rambling{petty}:("Zenurion"))); purpose=incitement_
reminder:(barbarity:(action group:(indulgence:(other)))\/(insult:(petty)))_
query:("Zenurion");/}claim:(self:(insecure)}={action group:(insult:(all)\/(other)); resemblance{behavior}[<:>]mortal:(insecure)=medium_high_
cause:(behavior)=boost:(confidence{"Zenurion"}:(demean:(other)))[?]_
cause:(query)=curiosity_"

Oh, I see now. So that's how you lobotomize them? You make them think they are superior to the other "barbaric" gods, as if they were of a different species... I guess that explain your puppet Talios' massive show of arrogance lately.

Zenurion then notice the ongoing dispute.
...Is that the part where everyone have a mental breakdown? Also since Isgon revealed that he's back wouldn't it be a good idea to seal him too? He is the most insane (and by extension dangerous) of his pantheon after all...
"Does that mean you acknowledge the superior power of Lord Zhěn Réng Jiāng over other divines that you think him capable of such lobotomies?"

His voice drips with sarcasm.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: September 27, 2015, 05:14:53 pm »

Oppose.
SUPPORT
Oppose.  Further, propose the Alpha Pantheon be unsealed, as they appear to be a counterbalance to Zenurion and the Don at this time.  Sadly enough.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: September 27, 2015, 05:16:39 pm »

Oppose.
SUPPORT
Oppose.  Further, propose the Alpha Pantheon be unsealed, as they appear to be a counterbalance to Zenurion and the Don at this time.  Sadly enough.
((Um... didn't I say it messed up the seal? The seal's supposed to be broken when Si exploded.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: September 27, 2015, 05:21:24 pm »

Oppose.
SUPPORT
((Um... didn't I say it messed up the seal? The seal's supposed to be broken when Si exploded.))
((Well.  Not reseal them, then.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 246