Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 293943 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2910 on: September 23, 2015, 06:00:22 pm »

((Considering there god considers them His/Her/Its Children, i think That's where the danger comes in))

((If that is the logic, then wouldn't opposing it make him just as angry, if not more so?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: September 23, 2015, 06:02:19 pm »

Fine then, cease opposing the dragons.  Eh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: September 23, 2015, 06:26:11 pm »

The over brain starts playing THIS at One and a Half speed Due to the "New" God
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:28:58 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: September 23, 2015, 08:29:06 pm »

(Bursting through the barrier a dragon appears it is purple and blue striped only the moment it is close enough to converse it transforms into 3ft 4 little blue and purple haired little girl)
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im Vir god of dungeons and dragons i hope we can have a fun time (She gives a close mouthed grin)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: September 23, 2015, 08:37:59 pm »

Again? I'm starting to think gods are born from warfare...

So speaking of fun, are you up for some? If you're fast enough to create a race you might still be able to join in that:

Says Zenurion, gesturing at the devastated battlefield still torn by intense warfare.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: September 23, 2015, 08:54:11 pm »

"Technically Flue existed prior to her entry. She received directions around the time I arrived. The other two either were born from or used the conflict as a beacon."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: September 23, 2015, 09:12:26 pm »

i already kind of existed before i came here just wasn't. A god then
Create dungeon:
small labyrinth Three small floors

mimics monstor  women
Lives inside of containers 
Place on dungeon second floor
are compatible with any container  ranges from serpentine to octupus lower body
all have a human female upper body with varied hair and eyes
they are sentient
Can trap other races inside their container
 is not fatal unless mimic actively trying to kill
Generally Friendly
Needs sentients from other races to reproduce
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:15:32 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: September 23, 2015, 09:19:45 pm »

>This Aspect expresses confusion at the purpose of Mimics.  And the reproductive systems of Mimics.  And the means by which said Mimics obtain nutriment, although creatures living off of magic is not unprecedented.
Support ZRJ IIIIIIIIN THEEEEE FUUUTUUUREEEE!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 05:17:35 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: September 23, 2015, 09:34:07 pm »

Eh I'm Not a scientist they'll evolve. Or i can fix em later if any problems arise how they reproduce? Through the use of other races and they sexually reproduce with them and basically. I intend for them to be guides and my worshippers and they will make towns in dungeons or at least communities
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:51:04 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: September 23, 2015, 09:52:58 pm »

Why do you talk like that? Mr ASSpect? vir smiles with a childlike glee
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:55:32 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: September 23, 2015, 10:03:38 pm »

i already kind of existed before i came here just wasn't. A god thenCreate dungeons small labyrinth and mimics monstor  women who  inside of containers in dungeons but that they are compariable with any container they range from serpentine to octupus but all have a human female upper body they are sentient and actually trap other races inside their container this is not fatal generally friendly obbsesively protective of mates that good enough for ya guys

((How many? What kinda dungeon? If I understand right, they are essentially a normal race with the ability to trap others inside of themselves?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: September 23, 2015, 10:07:58 pm »

Why do you talk like that? Mr ASSpect? vir smiles with a childlike glee

Oh boy, I'm keeping that one for later.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: September 23, 2015, 10:13:24 pm »

they are a race of monster girls who vary in appearance. From below their. Waste from snakes to octopus 200 of them the dungeons. Are several levels currently 3 for the mimics. To live and lure mate's. By trying to lure them with treasure on the third gloor they only trap them inside their containers which they are born with and are shaped by the mimic as they age when they mate the sentient that is captured does not generally die unless by accident they are actually meant to be worshippers of me and guides for adventures on deeper levels so they ate relatively. Kind and peacefull well thats the plan i ontend for them to eat moss and other plants that grow on their containers

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: September 23, 2015, 10:20:51 pm »

The faces of Zhěn Réng Jiāng shine in the lights of the fires before them. The eyes of that head which gives the impression of irritation or frustration seems to glow more brightly than the rest, for a moment. The mouths fall open, cannons -or at least large horizontal obelisks- rolling out of each to point downwards, towards the edge of the fighting, as the arms on the walls pry open windows and construct siege equipment. The mouths fire first, searing blasts of power and force etching lines in the ground. In the wake of each, the scarred ground seems to flip over, showing brick and stone, paved roads coming from each gate, though more offset the close to the central tower they became; ten roads in all, forming five long triangles leading towards, even into, the fight. The siege weapons follow, volleys of death raining upon those sections of the combatants filled with the god’s foes

And when the first of his enemies steps onto the roads, their minds are tested. Their histories, their wishes, their psyches analyzed and sorted like so many files of data to be searched and discarded. In an instant, image, whisper, and memory boil up in their heads; their minds break, the precise manner required having been found by those searches. They belonged to Zhěn Réng Jiāng now. And their thoughts turned to killing their former friends, to tearing them asunder. Even off these roads, the fighters were not immune. It was easier to turn the Goberins, the Hellions and Hellhounds, against their would-be allies and former masters. They were already aggressive, malicious. It was not difficult to direct that aggression towards the Lambdent. The Lambdent themselves were more difficult, but not impossible. Disciplined they might be, but infighting, to prove one’s strength to their god, was not uncommon in their homeland. To twist them to his ends, control their patterns of thought just enough to goad them into fighting what were once their allies, was not overly difficult. It merely required some strands of Flux. And then, in the midst of this destruction and chaos...

The gates open. And from each, a gargantuan figure steps, each somewhat different, all bearing similarities. All nine are over twenty meters tall, and all bear a strange symbol upon their chest. Each holds a different set of weapons; once has no weapon but the claws and fists it bears. Each reflects, to some extent, one of the gods on the side whose fight they now assist, striding forwards towards the battle. One stops, wielding an enormous bow, whose arrows splinter mid-flight, hundreds of shards raining upon its enemy. Others the massive construct launches remain whole, carving gouges among the foes they face, inspiring further chaos. Another actually sings, though the words are incomprehensible, if words they even are, as it’s weapon hums along, shrieking in delight as it tears through foes. One and all, they begin to wreak devastation upon the battlefield, soon to be followed by their supporting armies…

”Subject designate:(“Zenurion”); query/;>_
ability{true}=sufficient:(taste:(“Zenurion”))[?]_”

I believe I should have about 16 Ichor left right now. Create nine War Engines, along with their individual Siege Blades(general name, they aren't all swords, many of them are sets of weapons. Have/request my pantheon to support their construction. All told, I believe it costs about 3-4 Essence each, if we all pitch in, before discounts for sphere, if such apply. Others desirous to assist may do so as well. I will pay more than my 'share' to compensate for my fellow members having less Essence to put towards the project. 6 Essence, at most, though. The Siege Blades increase their Affinity with their more powerful Magic, as might be expected.

Use two more Essence for the roads, walls, and towers, to give them some solidity. Use five Flux for the Control of the combatants, and five more for the bombardments, both mouth cannons and otherwise, previous. Should any War Engine fall, and I did not need to use the full 6 Essence to make the War Engines, use the Ichor that might have gone towards that to reviving/returning them to the battle more quickly(with Flux), coming out of their original gate.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:32:00 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: September 23, 2015, 10:26:11 pm »

well are you going to-oh my gods! What is going on down there! You ASSpect Explain!!?
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 246