Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294156 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2865 on: September 22, 2015, 09:17:10 pm »

"I don't trust Zenurion with the position of jailkeeper, and to my knowledge Si can't kill you. I oppose penalizing Si for the attack, it's not very different from killing your followers or servants."
Oppose sealing Si.

"Whaddabout a penguin, den? Si coulda killed me jus' fine, if she gotta hit in. Ya don' need fancy God slayin' swords. Mebbe wouldn't 'ave done anythin' if she lacked da flux, but it coulda killed me if it hit."
((The Big Book disagrees with you on that. I'm pretty sure this was edited in, though.))
Combat
Godly combat (not to be confused with harmless sparring) does not require [Godslaying] creations. Attacks, especially those boosted with Flux, can result in Ichor loss down to 1I, but [Godslaying] items are required to kill/bring down to 0I.

The Don takes that part of the Big Book and eats it, without a mouth.

"Don' see what yer blabbing on about"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: September 22, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »

The Don takes that part of the Big Book and eats it, without a mouth.

"Don' see what yer blabbing on about"
"The point is that your statements about the risk to your life are inaccurate. Unless you can disprove that part of the Book. If Si is using a godslayer, then we should seal her for it, but I am not convinced that she even possesses a godslayer."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: September 22, 2015, 09:36:04 pm »

"Concern:("Don Giovanni":(ichor:(total))){probability:(death)}=minimal_
action group:(assault:("Si))=current; death:("Don Giovanni")=incidental_
death:(god)ONLYIF:(weapon[-]ability:("god-slaying"))_

processing..._
object:("Mind Lacerator")=powerful{likely}_
decision:(opposition:("Don Giovanni"))=wise{proven}_
battle:(current)=important_
oversight=personal_"

A rumbling sound, again. This time, it centers around the battlefield. Opposite from Zenurion's massive figure, a small construction begins to rise - no, to grow - from the ground, stone and brick falling into place like art. It almost seems to self-assemble as it rises, dirt and rock around it being appropriated and shifted to support it's construction. Higher, thicker it rises, ever growing, until, at nearly half the height of the shadowy colossus presumably watching, a new phase of it's construction begins. The earth itself screeches and groans, metal ripping from it's side like blood, leaving horrid gashes in it's surface. From this forced reaping, the iron and copper, silver and tungsten, plates form, and slide up the ever increasing height of the tower's side. From these plates, a face forms, metal glowing brightly as it mixes and burns in it's construction. Swirls of alloy accentuate details, while bright glowing orbs, laid in with gemstones larger and purer than any found in natural environs, shine out from otherwise empty recesses where a more normal figure might have had eyes.

More metal is used to create intricate designs across the face of the construction, complex machinery that serves to expand and hasten the construction, the ground surrounding it rippling and rupturing as new ores are ripped out. Great pulleys and crane arms surround the construction in rings, smaller, more nimble arms coated in smooth metal coating, tipped with hands, tools, and gripping appendages of all sorts, until the structure is nearly half again as tall as the demon visible in the creation's courtyard. From it's sides, the arms begin to construct walls, stone falling into place and railings for their continued movement unfathomable in their efficiency and speed. They race outward, curving ever so slightly as they went, as if making a truly immense circle with their opposition and it's gate as the center. But the stop, soon enough, and smaller towers rise, each with a similar expressionless face, though each seems to convey a different emotion nonetheless, subtle intricacies in the color and patterns of the metals that made up their seamless faces, and of the colors of the gemstones.

Nine in all, the tallest in the center, progressively shorter as they went outwards, forming an arc perhaps a third of a circle in all. Each with both great looming face, and rings upon rings of appendage railings. And at the center of each tower, at the bottom, a gate, leading seemingly nowhere but within the towers. Individually, the towers themselves were far thinner than Zenurion's hulking mass, but they were nonetheless massive, and the center trio managed to match or best his height, though just barely in the case of the outer pair. Even the earth around them, sunken a few meters before to provide material to rise them up, served to add to the statement they made.

And fom the gates within each, it seemed, something waited. Something unbending. Something that could not be deterred, with authority granted by that most powerful of all things; the force of it existing at all. Perhaps it was even true. Or perhaps the sounds from within the towers merely indicated further work inside, as the Pillar of Rule's presence upon the battlefield become distinctly visible.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:37:58 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: September 22, 2015, 09:59:53 pm »

Zenurion's hands leave the portal for a moment, clapping sarcastically. He then mimic the act of removing a tear from his eye. He speaks in a voice that drown the sound of war by it's sheer strength, despite it's calm tone:
That was beautiful, really. I'll have to take the miss universe tiara from Eid and give it to you.
He materialize a tiara within his hands, small enough to fit on a mortal's head. He then throw it nonchalantly at the construct that stands before him, making a minuscule scratch on Zhin's main head.

He then resume his speech, with a much more aggressive tone:

Now come on! You've been nothing but show so far, show me what you've really got! Don't think I'll just back off from a stupid performance like that!
His hands then return to their original position, smile widening in anticipation as his malicious eyes stare at his opponent.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: September 22, 2015, 10:46:57 pm »

Through the efforts of the Djinn and Other Agents, most major settlements soon become aware of Sadiq's most recent offer; a 1E lump payment for all competent Technomancers, Glyphliners and Runecrafters who are able to prove their mastery of their chosen arts and agree to be employed by Sadiq for the foreseeable future.. Make it very clear that the 1E is shared between all successful applicants.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:54:51 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: September 23, 2015, 02:44:49 am »

From the inky blackness of the Void, the in-between between the world, something had seeped through. Secrest of things that had never existed, or of things that will exist in the future bled from the seams of the universe as the Gods clashed for the Mind Lacerator. A being from beyond also poked its head through, curious of the tales about said artifacts.

"Upon our second ponderation." Flue said, "We do discover that it is quite asinine to speculate and be on tenterhooks about such an artifact whose existence may be mendacious."

"Ah, it would have been inutile anyways for us to have been so unindustrious, ossifying within the Void. This is a good occasion as any. How are you, cousin Meow?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:07:22 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: September 23, 2015, 02:48:59 am »

"Ah Cousin. I was wondering when you would arrive. Were my directions somewhat off? The Void does tend to shift. I am doing well. Have you enjoyed your driftings?"

"You are a touch late for Creation this time, but most certainly on time for the most recent battle."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: September 23, 2015, 03:01:27 am »

"Wait, Cousin? Have we not called each other Siblings so far? Are you implying that you two are farther away from each other than most?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: September 23, 2015, 03:04:33 am »

"To be technical, all deities present besides Flue have no familial relationship to me and mine. I have not refered to any of you in the familial sense for that reason."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: September 23, 2015, 03:13:53 am »

"...do you mean to imply an existence before this one?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: September 23, 2015, 03:14:56 am »

"Ah, another Kitty! Very wordy this one, yes? Do you too wish to make the feline an accessory of the body? Ah, perhaps a cat hanging at the neck or used as a shoe? Perhaps a cat as a brace or maybe a cape with a little tie...ah possibilities are endless, true?"

"No memory of pre-godhood, friend? Quite sad how so many of us are experiencing this horrible amnesia, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: September 23, 2015, 03:16:44 am »

"I believe that being Voidspawn was implied ticks ago."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: September 23, 2015, 03:20:45 am »

"Ah, another Kitty! Very wordy this one, yes? Do you too wish to make the feline an accessory of the body? Ah, perhaps a cat hanging at the neck or used as a shoe? Perhaps a cat as a brace or maybe a cape with a little tie...ah possibilities are endless, true?"

"No memory of pre-godhood, friend? Quite sad how so many of us are experiencing this horrible amnesia, yes?"
"Not you as well. I thought you were one of the sane ones.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: September 23, 2015, 03:29:20 am »

"Some are born as bubbles form. Others waft in from decayed bubbles as time progresses. Even still some are born of events within their bubbles. Most of all however. Most are born Of the Void. Often of those who came first. Flue and I are cousins for our Progenitors are siblings and came from their own progenitor. "

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: September 23, 2015, 03:46:30 am »

The over brain lands the hive (that another god threw) on Si
[Si]

Si sends a gust at the hive, to attempt to deflect it (E'lement K'ruppt). She'll be using her wings (on her cuirass) to do so, as her hands are occupied.
((A gust of wind against a 20 Ton "House"... i am doubting that will do much))
((How about a magical gust of wind? You're trying to land as a 0-cost action, and I'm trying to deflect as a 0-cost action.
Besides, to aim it, you have to use some power, and Si may just notice that and hit you before you're in position.
And if you don't want to hold it up with your own power, the time airborne is very limited.))

[Si]

After her attack against Don, Si backs off.
"Y-you... started, it. You, attacked... you threatened, you... killed. I-I'll, protect... humanity, Mind... whatever, be damned."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 246