Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294297 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1275 on: September 01, 2015, 02:50:47 pm »

"I adore the taste of rotten meat! Intestines especially. The younger the creature is, the more tender their meat is. If I could choose one meal to eat for the rest of my life, it would be the rotten brain of a human baby, with a marinade of pus and decorated with fat, crawling maggots. Preferably with a glass of fermented blood."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 01, 2015, 02:53:06 pm »

Find five best mages. Increase their magical power with 2F for each. Inform them of how Mirrored planes work.

And now let's see what happens.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 01, 2015, 02:54:19 pm »

"Fermented blood is alcoholic you know. At least if you ferment it properly."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 01, 2015, 02:55:05 pm »

Tenat shall immediately freeze Don Giovanni with the same magic used upon Zenurion, though this time not allowing speech.  Tenat shall also take defensive countermeasures against the bodyguards.  The countermeasures will be: A field of magic preventing teleportation.  A field of magic preventing any movement of objects.  A field of magic preventing remote access to the area contained within the field.  These fields shall be reinforced with Flux as necessary.  There shall also be a field preventing teleportation installed such that it is surrounding The Don.
>This Aspect has warned.  This Aspect is now acting.

The Don either fights off the pathetically weak magic holding him or projects his thoughts, bypassing the speech block anyway.

"Anybody got a problem wit me messin' dis guy up? If ya don' speak up soon, n' take responsibility for 'em, dis mooks gonna be ina bad state."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 01, 2015, 03:05:11 pm »

"Do try not to kill him. Otherwise do what you wish."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 01, 2015, 03:06:07 pm »

Really? Why don't we make that then? And before you puritain all jump on me that thing has some practical use beyond being cruel. Those Thannels dudes might find it useful, considering they need blood to live.

Teach random mortals all around the worlds how to create Bloodwine (wine made from blood, because I'm sure there's something called like that IRL that isn't what I mean), and regular wine if it doesn't exist yet.
Let's count how many nanoseconds it takes for someone to try to stop me.

Tenat shall immediately freeze Don Giovanni with the same magic used upon Zenurion, though this time not allowing speech.  Tenat shall also take defensive countermeasures against the bodyguards.  The countermeasures will be: A field of magic preventing teleportation.  A field of magic preventing any movement of objects.  A field of magic preventing remote access to the area contained within the field.  These fields shall be reinforced with Flux as necessary.  There shall also be a field preventing teleportation installed such that it is surrounding The Don.

The Don either fights off the pathetically weak magic holding him or projects his thoughts, bypassing the speech block anyway.

"Anybody got a problem wit me messin' dis guy up? If ya don' speak up soon, n' take responsibility for 'em, dis mooks gonna be ina bad state."

You'd be doing everyone a favor. Anyone who try to stop him is up for a nasty surprise...

Edit: Also do the same with Bloodbeer, Bloodrum, bloodanyalcohol
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:54:03 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 01, 2015, 03:13:41 pm »

Really? Why don't we make that then? And before you puritain all jump on me that thing has some practical use beyond being cruel. Those Thannels dudes might find it useful, considering they need blood to live.

Teach random mortals all around the worlds how to create Bloodwine (wine made from blood, because I'm sure there's something called like that IRL that isn't what I mean), and regular wine if it doesn't exist yet.
Let's count how many nanoseconds it takes for someone to try to stop me.

You'd be doing everyone a favor. Anyone who try to stop him is up for a nasty surprise...

((That thin is a nightmare to quote  :o))

"STOP THIS INSTANT! Blood wine? Tha is tha cruelest thing anyone in creation has eva done! Blood's salty. Rum would be the best choice, obviously. Even' Beer would be fine, if ya wanted some alliteration. But Blood Wine? The flavors contradict each otha! Wine should be sweet! Salty wine is a crime against existance that I shal not allow!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 01, 2015, 03:23:20 pm »

Tenat shall, should Don Giovanni have bypassed a spell that was refined for a very long amount of time for the express purpose of holding gods in place, induce a resonant vibration into Don Giovanni's Divinium-based bioform, as well as an echo chamber to make sure that the Don is properly shaken apart should the need arise.  But only mostly shaken.  Tenat does not, at this time, wish to kill.  Should the Don take the hint, Tenat will drop the echo chamber and allow the frequency to decay.  Should the Don subsequently commence hostile activities against Tenat, Tenat will reintroduce the echo chamber and the resonant frequency with intent to blast.  Should the Don commence hostile action in general, the echo chamber will be created and the Don restrained within.
Tenat will not interfere with the Bloodwine.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 01, 2015, 03:30:29 pm »

Tenat shall, should Don Giovanni have bypassed a spell that was refined for a very long amount of time for the express purpose of holding gods in place, induce a resonant vibration into Don Giovanni's Divinium-based bioform, as well as an echo chamber to make sure that the Don is properly shaken apart should the need arise.  But only mostly shaken.  Tenat does not, at this time, wish to kill.  Should the Don take the hint, Tenat will drop the echo chamber and allow the frequency to decay.  Should the Don subsequently commence hostile activities against Tenat, Tenat will reintroduce the echo chamber and the resonant frequency with intent to blast.  Should the Don commence hostile action in general, the echo chamber will be created and the Don restrained within.

((Are ya gonna use flux with that? If not, you can't hope for it to do anything  :P. Especially when we are in the meta-area lacking air particles.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 01, 2015, 04:14:06 pm »

Veles decides to travel with some of the Kitsoony travelling performers, manifesting as a regular Kitsoony, in order to see what life is like as a travelling performer in various areas of Gaia.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: September 01, 2015, 04:48:20 pm »

Sadiq settles down and decides to permanently inhabit El-Jannah. All who come to visit are guaranteed Amusement and Succor!

Use 3 F to incite the growth of several beautiful gardens in the city as well as the creation of water features in and around the city.

Teleport a small population of Evertrees to decorate/inhabit El-Jannah. Make sure to see to their needs.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:55:13 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 01, 2015, 04:57:14 pm »

((Are ya gonna use flux with that? If not, you can't hope for it to do anything  :P. Especially when we are in the meta-area lacking air particles.))
((There shall be air.  If that needs Flux to work it gets Flux.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 01, 2015, 08:57:06 pm »

"I have a spare school of magic. I am willing to sell it for 4 Essence. I may refuse to create a school of magic, but I can't think of much that I wouldn't find acceptable."

Throw a mundane rock from Gaia at the black part of the Chip.
Listen to prayers.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 01, 2015, 10:54:25 pm »

"Blood...wine? Such a waste. Any extra blood you happen to get works better as a concrete additive. Better durability, resistant to temperature changes, and it gets an interesting colour. ....Hold on a second, do mortals even have it yet?"

If mortals in general haven't invented concrete yet, Mörkö teaches them how to mix and cast it.

Mörkö speaks to both mortals and gods: "Concrete is great for building temples and other large buildings. Consider this a gift."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 01, 2015, 10:59:41 pm »

"Blood...wine? Such a waste. Any extra blood you happen to get works better as a concrete additive. Better durability, resistant to temperature changes, and it gets an interesting colour. ....Hold on a second, do mortals even have it yet?"

If mortals in general haven't invented concrete yet, Mörkö teaches them how to mix and cast it.

Mörkö speaks to both mortals and gods: "Concrete is great for building temples and other large buildings. Consider this a gift."

The Don promptly invents the "Concrete Shoe" technique using this new material.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 246