Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294244 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.1: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1230 on: August 27, 2015, 11:47:22 pm »

((Eh, regardless they'll prolly have fun~))

((Maybe~))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: August 27, 2015, 11:50:39 pm »

"Hey Morthan, are we enemies? We dealt with the Thannel situation fairly well, so I don't think we have a problem with that. For some reason, however, I get the feeling something happened afterwards that made us dislike each-other. I hope it's just my brain screwing with me."

Si will create 4 nameless angels, each with an endless bag of seeds.
I name these angels No, Meparese, Desconocido, and Cierto.

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si, while looking for the prayers, decides to make something.
I want, wings, like my agents.
Si creates a Winged Cuirass, an adaptive artifact (fits all, changes size and shape if necessary), it grants or increases Protection by +1.
Those who wear them can fly at Speed 0, or increase speed by +1 if they already have wings.
Mortals who wear this, will have their Lifespan increased by +1.

Si will wear this artifact armor.
"That's a pretty cool cuirass you have there, Yes. I approve."

Create another Unnamed Angel, but only 1, and give her a bottomless bag of seeds as well.
I name this angel Basicamente.

On the topic of tea and coffee
I create coffee and tea for mortals to enjoy, giving credit to the gods who originally thought of them (Zenurion and that other guy, respectively). (0 energy action.)
"There, now mortals can suffer the poison that is coffee and enjoy a tea not made sub-standard for the purposes of pushing subterranean leaf juice."

Prayers
"Why do you torment the followers of the Kindly One?"
"Torment them? They're only in quarantine. They're in quarantine so they don't attack Humans for their blood. Lolohe's working on it so the Thannels should be fed soon enough, possibly with donations and a trade agreement with the Skizani."

"Bless this Winged Shrine, and accept my sacrifice."
I bless the shrine (0 energy) and accept the sacrifice.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:19:18 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: August 27, 2015, 11:59:46 pm »

To jump on the drink train, Tenat shall teach the Crystallum how to produce mineral waters of varying mineral compositions.
Tenat shall also teach the Crystallum proper safety measures to undertake in a sandstorm.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:01:46 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: August 28, 2015, 12:01:35 am »

To jump on the drink train, Tenat shall teach the Crystallum how to produce mineral waters of varying minerals.

"No doub', that was tha mos' pressin' matta tha mortals had been facin' at da minuet. They ain't got no purification. All wata is mineral wata.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: August 28, 2015, 12:02:39 am »

To jump on the drink train, Tenat shall teach the Crystallum how to produce mineral waters of varying minerals.

"No doub', that was tha mos' pressin' matta tha mortals had been facin' at da minuet. They ain't got no purification. All wata is mineral wata.
((Dang it, me, think.))
Cancel that, that was stupid.
Instead, craft a plant that will, over time, grow mineral pods for Crystallan consumption, and varietals for craft.  These shall be seeded in caverns.  They may or may not luminesce.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:06:02 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: August 28, 2015, 01:32:15 am »

"Hey Morthan, are we enemies? We dealt with the Thannel situation fairly well, so I don't think we have a problem with that. For some reason, however, I get the feeling something happened afterwards that made us dislike each-other. I hope it's just my brain screwing with me."
"No hard feelings from this side. I'm not the kind of god that would spoil his relations with someone because of the well-being of my mortals."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: August 28, 2015, 04:11:44 pm »

Conjure 30 perfectly generic pebbles. Make them appear in the hands of 30 random mortals.
Visit a public library and read a few books.
Order a dish at a restaurant and pay a good tip.
Make a few doodles of nonexistent creatures on the ground with a stick, most of which have horns. Do this in a forest.
Take a walk on the ocean floor and collect a seashell.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:13:16 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: August 28, 2015, 04:12:29 pm »

Are we doing good deeds so people will think differently of us?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: August 28, 2015, 04:14:26 pm »

Pfft, Zenny's pining. Is it unrequited love, Zenny?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: August 28, 2015, 04:23:30 pm »

Conjure an empty chest in a desert.
Go to a small mountain and make a painting of it.
Walk through a town with an hurried expression while pushing anyone in the way.
Create a door standing in the middle of nowhere.
Collect a flower before burning it.
Observe a pack of wolves as they hunt a prey. Poke the corpse with a stick once they're done.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: August 28, 2015, 04:32:02 pm »

"Thats more like him!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: August 28, 2015, 05:13:00 pm »

((Obviously, he is trying to stall KJP, preventing him from getting the 20 pages done! The most evil of actions you could conceive!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: August 28, 2015, 05:16:02 pm »

(That's actually pretty damn clever from a meta point of view.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: August 28, 2015, 05:24:35 pm »

((Oh no! My villainous scheme has been exposed! Quick, I must retreat!))

While walking through a random city, suddenly throw a smoke ball on the ground, which will quickly cover the area in dissimulating smoke. Vanish before said smoke dissipate.

((Also how would that be clever? I have to wait like everyone for the update. The real meta reason is actually because I'm bored.))

Edit:
Reappear in Hell and begin working on a painting.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:19:59 pm by FArgHalfnr »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.1: Conflicts and Conflations [24/137]
« Reply #1244 on: August 29, 2015, 08:17:53 am »

Veles has searched for the lost souls of the Kitsoony and convinced many of them to stop being lost. They seem to become lost if they aren't faithful enough to any god at all.

Set up a Faith Crisis Centre, for the Kitsoonies that feel they are losing their faith, and those who feel they don't need it. Inform them of what happens to those that don't follow any gods when they die.

"May Veles bless our illusions and keep the 'dead' from giggling during the soliloquy!"

Watch some performances and bless the most convincing illusions. Encourage the Kitsoonies to practise their Opsismancy, and I may bless them in the future too!

Add a bit of sound-dampening to the after-life that extends into Kitsoony theatres, enough that a little giggling can't be heard, but the dead can still show their appreciation or disparagement of a performance.

Remember, the dead have seen a lot during their existence. If they're giggling, it may be because the actor is... not doing as well as might be expected.

"Is this world also a stage?"

Of course! Everyone has their role to play in the great production of society, even those that ostensibly don't take part. The non-conformist, the anarchist, they force the other players to consider if they're playing their role correctly; can they perform better, perhaps by changing some element of their character? It is glorious, as a god, to watch the ways in which my creations act together as well as individually, developing over their lifetime.

"I have some interesting news!"

Oh, do tell! I love gossip...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 246