Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295413 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2015, 11:07:46 pm »

Death threats already? I haven't even begun being a horrible person yet and you already call me malicious...AND DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THAT TYPING CURSE WORDS ON A COMPUTER WILL BREAK IT?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?
>This Aspect has conveyed all necessary words and is now ceasing conversation.

Tenat activates a prebuilt spellblock that will immobilize a target.  Tenat utilizes it to freeze The Demon In A Labcoat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2015, 11:07:56 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to query as to the existence of alternate or parallel worlds, and the feasibility of interaction with them, to the figure known as the Game Master.
>This Aspect also wishes to query as to the reasons Zhin Réng Jiāng utilizes formatting commonly reserved for rendering commentary on the workings of a program for regularly intended output.
[/glow]

"Explication}_ //explication requires uncommon formatting due to variable nature_"

"I did not consider the idea of a superexotic habitat. However, a barren moon will allow us to test weapons, artifacts, and magical spells without fear that it would affect any habitats. Moreover, its purity could make it a more powerful conduit if we decided to make it a magical constellation, but that's just a theory."
"Response:()semi-reasonable_
Logic:()flawed_
Damaged habitat>zero habitat_
Theory:()interesting[_]untenable_"

>This Aspect desires to impart to you the notice that your existence is no longer desired.
>This Aspect wishes to convey to you that this Aspect does know what a "mistake" is.
>This Aspect also wishes to convey to you that this Aspect is reasonably certain that your behavior was not a "mistake" upon your part, but more likely a malicious attempt to interfere with the workings of a system.  This Aspect is dissatisfied with that intention.  This Aspect will take measures to prevent the eventuality of such occurrences.  You have been warned.

"Interruption); necessary_
Unit designate "Tenat"); function similarities); noted_
Possible causes; interesting_
Future analysis<:>interesting<:>possibilities_
Unit designate "Tenat":() assistance rendered; noted_
Gratitude_"

Death threats already? I haven't even begun being a horrible person yet and you already call me malicious...
AND DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THAT TYPING CURSE WORDS ON A COMPUTER WILL BREAK IT?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?

"Designate Zhěn Réng Jiāng; isComputer=false_
Zhěn Réng Jiāng; G0D_v094.cre_
External manipulation; damaging[-]unnecessary[-]unhelpful_"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:12:56 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2015, 11:11:00 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to thank Zhin Réng Jiāng for their provision of information.
>This Aspect projects a favorable partnership as likely.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:17:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2015, 11:16:31 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to thank Zhin Réng Jiāng for their provision of information.
>This Aspect projects a favorable partnership as likely.

"Response);favorable_
Agreement_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2015, 11:20:42 pm »

Death threats already? I haven't even begun being a horrible person yet and you already call me malicious...AND DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THAT TYPING CURSE WORDS ON A COMPUTER WILL BREAK IT?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?
>This Aspect has conveyed all necessary words and is now ceasing conversation.

Tenat activates a prebuilt spellblock that will immobilize a target.  Tenat utilizes it to freeze The Demon In A Labcoat.

OH YOU LITTLE BASTARD!! IF THERE'S ONE THING I CAN'T STAND IS SOMEONE CHEATING IN A SPARRING MATCH, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE NOT EVEN PART OF SAID MATCH!!
((Also it's The Devil in a Labcoat, and that's just his title.))

Zenurion completely stop focusing on his previous target, posing all of his attention on the source of the interruption.
Charge towards him, intending on smashing him with his macestaff.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:23:06 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2015, 11:24:11 pm »

"I did not consider the idea of a superexotic habitat. However, a barren moon will allow us to test weapons, artifacts, and magical spells without fear that it would affect any habitats. Moreover, its purity could make it a more powerful conduit if we decided to make it a magical constellation, but that's just a theory."
"Response:()semi-reasonable_
Logic:()flawed_
Damaged habitat>zero habitat_
Theory:()interesting[_]untenable_"
"Yeah, a damaged habitat is indeed better than no habitat. To test the effects of purity when creating a magical constellation, we should create the moon barren and then make it a constellation. We'll observe its effects, after which we'll give it a habitat and observe if there's any change in its effects. This sound good to you?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2015, 11:42:00 pm »

>Zenurion.  You will cease.  This is inoptimal for your continued existence.

Tenat crafts a momentary wormhole to redirect Zenurion.  Tenat then reiterates the spell, and patches the weaknesses that allowed Zenurion to escape the first time.

Also, both Aspects are nominally female.  Yena moreso than Tenat.

>This Aspect does not support experimentation that may cause ill effects across the majority of any world.  This Aspect notes that in the absence of mortals to affect, this Aspect would potentially support experimentation such as the experimentation currently proposed.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:47:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2015, 11:53:20 pm »

>Zenurion.  You will cease.  This is inoptimal for your continued existence.

Tenat crafts a momentary wormhole to redirect Zenurion.  Tenat then reiterates the spell, and patches the weaknesses that allowed Zenurion to escape the first time.

Also, both Aspects are nominally female.  Yena moreso than Tenat.

>This Aspect does not support experimentation that may cause ill effects across the majority of any world.  This Aspect notes that in the absence of mortals to affect, this Aspect would potentially support experimentation such as the experimentation currently proposed.

I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU STOP STOPPING MY SPARRING MATCHES!
Prepare for another charge.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2015, 11:53:51 pm »

"Yeah, a damaged habitat is indeed better than no habitat. To test the effects of purity when creating a magical constellation, we should create the moon barren and then make it a constellation. We'll observe its effects, after which we'll give it a habitat and observe if there's any change in its effects. This sound good to you?"
(Ignore this. GM said it would have no effect.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2015, 12:01:17 am »

>That is inoptimal.
Continue spellwork until Zenurion is properly unable to move, save to speak.  Wait for the aforementioned to cease spluttering.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:03:18 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2015, 12:03:41 am »

"Ain't no point in fighting now. Feels like I could pump each of you full of daylight and nothin' would happen. Waste of timlessness and energy, that's what it is...

Somebody's gotta make a list. Looks like its between one and three planets now. Any newcomer have a vote?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2015, 12:09:46 am »

"Ain't no point in fighting now. Feels like I could pump each of you full of daylight and nothin' would happen. Waste of timlessness and energy, that's what it is...

Somebody's gotta make a list. Looks like its between one and three planets now. Any newcomer have a vote?"

Yena manifests separately of Tenat.
"My vote is three planets.  Tenat says she would also favor three planets, marginally.  I quote, 'The versatility of increased celestial bodies outweighs the potential increased material costs'.  Why didn't she say anything, you ask?  She's busy concentrating.  I suppose that we only count once, though."
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2015, 12:12:44 am »

>That is inoptimal.
Continue spellwork until Zenurion is properly unable to move, save to speak.  Wait for the aforementioned to cease spluttering.

YOU'RE THE UNOPTIMAL ONE FOR PROVOKING ME FOR NO REASON!!

Continue fighting relentlessly until Tenat admit her fault and stop the spellcasting.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2015, 12:16:18 am »

>In point of fact, your provocations, multiple, occurred quite prior to any issued by this Aspect, and this Aspect is of the opinion that this Aspect issued only a warning, not a provocation.  Said warning was properly implemented when conditions were violated.  This Aspect maintains the correctness of this Aspect's position on this matter at this point in time.  This Aspect also thanks you for refining this Aspect's understanding of binding a divine nature.

Continue previous action.  (Keep binding, wait for Zenurion to stop struggling and spluttering so Tenat can clarify a few points.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:53:05 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2015, 01:04:31 am »

"Ah, it appears I am late to the party! My apologies. How is everyone doing?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 246