Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295371 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2015, 05:09:06 am »

And now, my genie ansestry is calling to me. Does any of you have a wish?

All of Sadiq's many masks contorted into smiles; the laughter could've shattered mortal hearing...if there were any mortals.

"My friend...hah...My friend, you make a great mistake by calling yourself a genie...Ah friend, perhaps call yourself a spirit or something else? Would be a terrible thing to call yourself a genie..."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2015, 05:45:51 am »

A humanoid mass of silver spikes appears, before gesturing and creating a robe for himself.
"Hello, fellow gods. I am Quelor.
I prefer the idea of three planets (CNCL000.07), we have Essence to spare and the variety will most likely be interesting.
I also favor creating asteroids (CNCL000.15). We should be able to create an reasonably large asteroid belt with 8 or so Essence, before discounts."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2015, 05:52:55 am »

"I wish for cordial relations between us two. Our spheres do not have much in common, but that can be a blessing as well as a curse, considering it means they don't force us to oppose each other."

A wish that I will be happy to grant. Once the workings of the world start, we should create something together to celebrate the occasion.

All of Sadiq's many masks contorted into smiles; the laughter could've shattered mortal hearing...if there were any mortals.

"My friend...hah...My friend, you make a great mistake by calling yourself a genie...Ah friend, perhaps call yourself a spirit or something else? Would be a terrible thing to call yourself a genie..."

Why? Does the name unnerve you? It couldn't be memories, as nothing to remember has happened yet. It could not be present, as we have only just met. Which leaves the future. Have you already made plans to attatch this noble title to some lesser creature? If you desire to forge something new, why attach a name that is allready asociated with something else. I shall not forget my origins, nor will I allow you to freely despoil them.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2015, 06:04:23 am »

"Oh friend, the word genie is a bit peculiar, is it not? Genie. Djinie. Djin-e. Djinn. I am the deity of Djinn; any action you make would increase my Influence. I am being a sportsman by telling you in advance, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2015, 06:23:42 am »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2015, 06:32:23 am »

"Oh friend, the word genie is a bit peculiar, is it not? Genie. Djinie. Djin-e. Djinn. I am the deity of Djinn; any action you make would increase my Influence. I am being a sportsman by telling you in advance, yes?"

Hardly. I was once a genie but that is long in the past. I am a genie no more, although I once was. I have a respect for that past, but it and I are seperate. And as I said before, names carry past, but change not the true nature. Were I a genie, it would matter not if i changed my name, you'd still have the influence.

But seeing as you are the god of Dijin, I would be willing to help you with the crafting of your races. It would not do to entirely forget the past and distance myself from those that would bear the name.

((Addit: I meant to vote for all proposals that include creating moons/asteroids/commets/asorted space decorations))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:34:54 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2015, 06:41:44 am »

"Ah, I've misjudged. My apologies. But yes, you're help would be most appreciated!"
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2015, 06:45:00 am »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2015, 06:56:36 am »

>In point of fact, your provocations, multiple, occurred quite prior to any issued by this Aspect, and this Aspect is of the opinion that this Aspect issued only a warning, not a provocation.  Said warning was properly implemented when conditions were violated.  This Aspect maintains the correctness of this Aspect's position on this matter at this point in time.  This Aspect also thanks you for refining this Aspect's understanding of binding a divine nature.

Continue previous action.  (Keep binding, wait for Zenurion to stop struggling and spluttering so Tenat can clarify a few points.)

WRONG! Our conflict was purely verbal until now, you're the one who decided to make it into a battle!
DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL LET YOU DO YOUR STUPID "MAGIC" ON ME WITHOUT FIGHTING? I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR SILLY SPELLS! WE'RE GODS, NOT WIZARDS!

AND THAT'S NOT A WARNING, ATTACKING ME LIKE YOU DID IS A PROVOCATION, A WARNING IS SOMETHING YOU SAY, NOT DO!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2015, 08:45:19 am »

Propose we create a single normal-sized sun.
Propose we create a 0 sized habitable planet filled with plants and animals in orbit around whatever sun or suns we make.
Propose we create a -2 sized habitable moon filled with plants and animals in orbit around whatever planet we create.

Managone supports the above proposals.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2015, 09:01:53 am »

Propose we create a single normal-sized sun.
Propose we create a 0 sized habitable planet filled with plants and animals in orbit around whatever sun or suns we make.
Propose we create a -2 sized habitable moon filled with plants and animals in orbit around whatever planet we create.

Managone supports the above proposals.

The Mother of Sin gently reminds her associate that he shouldn't be crossing all over the multiverse like that. She takes one look at the assembled godlings before dragging Managone back to the proper  universe./b]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:04:38 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:16 am »

That was weird.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2015, 09:25:35 am »

"Odd indeed. Anyway, since a giant planet will offer plenty of room for all of us(with at least one moon), I'm going to add my vote to proposal CNCL000.00."

Jens adds her vote to proposal CNCL000.00.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2015, 09:29:23 am »

Same Here

Agree aye to proposal CNCL000.0
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2015, 09:33:49 am »

SUPPORT 000.15,18,06,
SUPPORT moons in general.
>In point of fact, your provocations, multiple, occurred quite prior to any issued by this Aspect, and this Aspect is of the opinion that this Aspect issued only a warning, not a provocation.  Said warning was properly implemented when conditions were violated.  This Aspect maintains the correctness of this Aspect's position on this matter at this point in time.  This Aspect also thanks you for refining this Aspect's understanding of binding a divine nature.

Continue previous action.  (Keep binding, wait for Zenurion to stop struggling and spluttering so Tenat can clarify a few points.)

WRONG! Our conflict was purely verbal until now, you're the one who decided to make it into a battle!
DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL LET YOU DO YOUR STUPID "MAGIC" ON ME WITHOUT FIGHTING? I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR SILLY SPELLS! WE'RE GODS, NOT WIZARDS!

AND THAT'S NOT A WARNING, ATTACKING ME LIKE YOU DID IS A PROVOCATION, A WARNING IS SOMETHING YOU SAY, NOT DO!

>You misconstrue.  This Aspect warned prior to initiating action.  This Aspect's action is a consequence of violating this Aspect's warning to cease disruption.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:38:22 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 246