Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist  (Read 13365 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2015, 02:29:28 pm »

"Excellent you will go carve out a home for yourselves in the mountains."

Mountsin King: Clean up his palace and move all the lizards to one room, they could be useful later also get rid of all the lizard dens after they are out of them

Dwarves: Travel 1 tile south and start a fortress, build a city, in the biggest mountain you can find, Dwarves are pacifists but they are excellent builders and miners, specifically trap makers, and they eat dirt

((I think you should reorganize the civ rules with bolds and underlines.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2015, 03:29:35 pm »

Mountsin King: Clean up his palace and move all the lizards to one room, they could be useful later also get rid of all the lizard dens after they are out of them

Dwarves: Travel 1 tile south and start a fortress, build a city, in the biggest mountain you can find, Dwarves are pacifists but they are excellent builders and miners, specifically trap makers, and they eat dirt

they already have a city,how many of them are farmers and how many builders?
Also I'm going to give them traits based in that description,let me know if you want different ones
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:33:24 pm by DAPARROT »
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2015, 03:30:42 am »

The Shifter attempts once more to improve his creations, tweaking the "ecosystem" so that all forms of the metallic life are co-existing rather than exterminating one another.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2015, 11:18:55 am »

Borrthul returns to the cavern to create more species of insects which the the fungus.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »

TURN 8:

Create crabs which feed off the living sand.
(3) (5) This sand could be used to start an ecosystem, so you start working on it and make some small crabs

Evolve further into dragons!
(1) (6) Those wyverns need to be improved further, so you decide to turn some into true dragons, however, they immediately start admiring themselves and just ignore you

(3) (4) Now it's time to deal with those lizards that burrowed into your palace, you move them into a room with the rubble, and you close up the entrances to the burrows

The Shifter attempts once more to improve his creations, tweaking the "ecosystem" so that all forms of the metallic life are co-existing rather than exterminating one another.
(5) killing each other is not a good survival tactic if a god doesn't want you too, and you manage to make them stop

Borrthul returns to the cavern to create more species of insects which the the fungus.
(5) (4) that fungus might still be a problem,so you make some more life to eat it, creating some millipedes(I know they aren't insects)

Auros: spread the water further (1) (5) you call up a mighty rainstorm, and flood the barren desrt below
the divine spring surges, flooding the mountains

Orden: advance the cycle (2) (5) the top "predator" being a herbivore isn't right, so you create some bigger fish

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2015, 08:57:23 pm »

The Shifter leans over His section of the world, and a spark of blue flame descended upon it, touching His creations. This spark of intelligence was hardly enough for true sapience - but it would certainly lead to it, in time.

The Shifter continues improving His creations, attempting to advance them by granting them (basic animal-level) intelligence, hopefully upgrading them to Tier 3.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2015, 11:40:47 pm »

Make air-fish that swim through the air and eat the crabs and sand.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2015, 01:47:32 pm »

TURN 9:

The Shifter leans over His section of the world, and a spark of blue flame descended upon it, touching His creations. This spark of intelligence was hardly enough for true sapience - but it would certainly lead to it, in time.

The Shifter continues improving His creations, attempting to advance them by granting them (basic animal-level) intelligence, hopefully upgrading them to Tier 3.
(2) (3) The crabs are still to simple, so you make them smarter, but not by much

Make air-fish that swim through the air and eat the crabs and sand.
(2) (3) Fish that fly is a great idea, but the ones you create still need water and can only glide

See if they start being more practical, but let them admire themselves for a bit. No harm in understanding the epicness of a dragon.

If they do, spread the water.

If they don't, make them more practical.

(1) As you prepare to make the dragons listen to you, one of them looks at you and says "what is this? a being more magnificent then us?", another one replies "he is obviously our leader"
since they obey you now, you decide to make more water instead, but you dry up most of the sea, and the dragons start complaining about the mud(dragon civilization will be put in next turn, what are their traits?)

Auros: Spread the water (2) (4) the great ocean spreads further

The Mountain King: create more food for the dwarves (6) lizards aren't enough food for you dwarves, so you make some more creatures, and the dwarves city becomes infested with lizards

Orden: advance the cycle (5) (3) those sharks are still to weak to be apex predators, larger ones must be made
the great hurricane unleashes a torrential storm on the surrounding area

borrthul: more pets (3) (6) its almost time to create some sentient minions, too bad your new pets eat the others

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:59:02 pm by DAPARROT »

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2015, 02:08:59 pm »

The mantises will destroy this ecosystem...

Borrthul makes creatures for the cavern lake - shrimp, fish, clams, eels, anything to provide a new food source for the mantises, to elevate them to sentience.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2015, 12:38:17 am »

The Shifter tilts Its' head in curiosity, seeing the new patterns amidst the life It had created, and simply observed as the life developed below.

The Shifter accelerates Time for the metal - whether living, dead, or inanimate - in Its' domain, allowing the metal crabs to evolve much faster than they normally would.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2015, 07:39:47 am »

((I suppose I'll be waitlisted... unless I could be tossed into the game c:))

Name: X'obitholu Yuierat
Description: An Eldritch Horror with powers equaling that of the gods, X'obitholu was different from the average Eldritch monstrosity. Sure, he shared their goals of starting chaos, but unlike them, he caused chaos in organized ways, rather than simply smashing everything until something worked. Looking like a large blob of tentacled mass, X'obitholu (X'o for short, or maybe Bitty) is nearly blind yet at the same time nearly omniscient.
Sphere: Warfare
Motive: X'obitholu desires to create a sentient, sapient force capable of conquering the entire planet, so he can then throw the civilization into chaos with much less work. His motive might change along the way as he becomes closer attached to certain species and other deities, though.

((Pretty much throwing myself in as a generic villain/wild card character here))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2015, 09:14:54 am »

((I suppose I'll be waitlisted... unless I could be tossed into the game c:))

Name: X'obitholu Yuierat
Description: An Eldritch Horror with powers equaling that of the gods, X'obitholu was different from the average Eldritch monstrosity. Sure, he shared their goals of starting chaos, but unlike them, he caused chaos in organized ways, rather than simply smashing everything until something worked. Looking like a large blob of tentacled mass, X'obitholu (X'o for short, or maybe Bitty) is nearly blind yet at the same time nearly omniscient.
Sphere: Warfare
Motive: X'obitholu desires to create a sentient, sapient force capable of conquering the entire planet, so he can then throw the civilization into chaos with much less work. His motive might change along the way as he becomes closer attached to certain species and other deities, though.

((Pretty much throwing myself in as a generic villain/wild card character here))
if you want I can put you in right away,the waitlist is mostly because anyone who joins in later will have to start from the beginning

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2015, 09:30:27 am »

I'd love to be put in immediately.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2015, 06:27:49 pm »

Ok,you're in. post your action

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2015, 07:33:14 pm »

X'obitholu observed the world in disgust. Everywhere there was order. Beings of metal, beings of meat. Beasts not yet ripping each others throats out. X'o wanted to change all that. He had arrived late to the creation of the planet but he certainly intended to make the biggest difference. He extended one of his tendrils now, touching the planet....

Create a strand of life at 05.03: Bioluminescent grass which releases pollen every night into the air, allowing it to spread quickly. The plant is bland yet somewhat nourishing.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8