Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to do what ever you want! THE REBOOT, PART 2-The lords of overly long names  (Read 5614 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FIND ANOTHER CITY

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

I'll update tomorrow had a busy day today and I'm tired.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aurgh! Messed up. Ok I can fix this."
try agian

((Bonuses?))
4+1 [5] Nukes are worthless and will harmlessly bounce off a target

This was my plan all along! Now that I am the sole owner of SushiCorp, the world is mine, and mine alone!

And soon, even the solar system will be under my power!
Create clones of myself to keep oppressing the world when I'm in space.
[5] You make your entire army out of mini-you's

Into Space! We will build a rocket into space! And find aliens!
[1]. You alert a very aggressive, resource hungry alien race about earth- a Resource rich planet filled with a race of humans who are frail and less advanced technology. They will come in [2] Turns. Prepare to get ready for the war of the worlds.

Be reborn very quickly, so that my subjects don't notice my death.
[1] You take forever to re spawn and everybody notices, when you do re spawn people laugh at you

Nervously ask the officer a question:  "Hypothetically, if a person ran someone over with a bike, completely by accident, and that person just so happened to die,  what would be the consequences for the bike rider?"

If the officer becomes suspicious, tearfully confess to my horrible mistake.  Beg for mercy and promise Ill never do it again if he's lenient.
[4] He says that you would have to pay a ticket and contact the family and give them a formal apology and take some driving courses.

Use my death powers to give the owner of sushiCO a very painful death, painting his innards on the wall of his office, reading out: blood for the death god!
[1] You make a bunch of random middle managers spell out "LIFE FOR THE LIFE GOD!"

FIND ANOTHER CITY
[1] You find wilderness as vast as the eye can see!

Change action.

Offer blood for the death god, and ascend to a higher state of being by losing all my mortal blood!
6. You give all your blood shedding your mortal frame and leaving what happens next to the will of the Blood god.

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Summon trees above Moonlit.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Have me and my entire army of mini-mes start researching giant mech technology.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get us the girl and I also wipe away the debt.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My action was missed.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Remind the people laughing that I am, in fact, still the ruler of the world.
And by remind I mean execute them all, publicly. They will serve as an example.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Confess my crime to the police officer, with tears in my eyes, and take him to the body.  Ask if he can help me identify the victim and contact the family.  Tell him I'm ready to accept the consequences of my actions.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:58:12 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make giant death station in terra's orbit, and make it so that if at least 400 people pray for someone to die, it will fire a massive rod of the most dense material IN THE UNIVERSE!! At the person who was the victim of the praying individual! Leaving only my followers unscathed in the wake of the shot!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My action was missed.
my bad...I can't even find it!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

Make giant death station in terra's orbit, and make it so that if at least 400 people pray for someone to die, it will fire a massive rod of the most dense material IN THE UNIVERSE!! At the person who was the victim of the praying individual! Leaving only my followers unscathed in the wake of the shot!

"This is going to be a looonnggg day...."

Oppose
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

it will fire a massive rod of the most dense material IN THE UNIVERSE
((I couldn't resist... the freaking pun))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]