Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to do what ever you want! THE REBOOT, PART 2-The lords of overly long names  (Read 5606 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Good thinking, my most trusted lieutenant. Well then, you keep doing that.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

((Repetition!))
Become a weapon summoner.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find out why this game is still going on when I already completed the objectives, namely to win us the game.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Find out why this game is still going on when I already completed the objectives, namely to win us the game.
because the guy just said 'win us the goal or else', he said nothing about that actually winning the game
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

RETRY
[2] nu!

Hey, just some advice, it may be easier to put the rolls like this: [6] and now for my turn. Find out if I am a god of death, and if so, figure out what other domains are mine.
[4] You are the god of death, your domains- Death, disease, suffering.

Hey, just some advice, it may be easier to put the rolls like this: [6] and now for my turn. Find out if I am a god of death, and if so, figure out what other domains are mine.
Minor criticism, but otherwise quite reasonable. After all, I make my rolls separate from the actual action description in my rtds.

ORDER MY MINIONS TO FIND A MAP TO THE NEAREST CITY OR SUBURB OR TOWN.

[3] You make a poorly drawn map of a city that is now irradiated ruin

Build a two ten billion temples to the god of whatever Hiddenleafguy is. Then send tactical nukes at poketwo and his minions. Also put up a wanted image of poketwo of TV.
[2] Yah contractors never showed up.
[3] You wipe most of the city away harming many innocents, you are deemed a terrorist for nuking a harmless city and an endangered species

/the god endlessblaze wakes from his slumber, its a bright new day and -boom-/

using my devine power I get rid of the radiation and the radioactive materials, while mumbling about "blasted fools, cant even go to sleep without my house getting covered in nuclear fallout"

((can we see our bonuses?))
[1] You make Radiation and Radioactive materials more potent

Ride my bike away from the scene of the crime.  Find a phone and call my friend Bill.  Tearfully confess to my horrible mistake and ask for advice on what I should do.
[1] You ride into  a police officer's car.
[5] He doesn't notice the body, but you still get a ticket

Tour the world with my private yacht!

And by "Tour" I mean "Absolutely oppress under my power" and by "Private yacht" I mean "Fleet of heavily advanced super-warships"

[5] So much dakka in one place, gonna make a grown man cri ;_;

....but we already did that.
What's the point of absolutely oppressing the world a second time?
Start a space program. Soon, ze entire Solar System vill be ours!
[1] A rocket engine blows up in your face....Respawn?

[4] Get us the girl and wipe away the debt

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

"Aurgh! Messed up. Ok I can fix this."
try agian

((Bonuses?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

try agian

((Bonuses?))
(((Ok, but a crit fail is still a crit fail no matter the bonus. Come on! That wouldn't be fun would it?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

This was my plan all along! Now that I am the sole owner of SushiCorp, the world is mine, and mine alone!

And soon, even the solar system will be under my power!
Create clones of myself to keep oppressing the world when I'm in space.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Be reborn very quickly, so that my subjects don't notice my death.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nervously ask the officer a question:  "Hypothetically, if a person ran someone over with a bike, completely by accident, and that person just so happened to die,  what would be the consequences for the bike rider?"

If the officer becomes suspicious, tearfully confess to my horrible mistake.  Beg for mercy and promise Ill never do it again if he's lenient.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

try agian

((Bonuses?))
(((Ok, but a crit fail is still a crit fail no matter the bonus. Come on! That wouldn't be fun would it?))
((I'm asking what my bonuses are.))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

try agian

((Bonuses?))
((I'm asking what my bonuses are.))
((+1 against ground type, +1 god bonus for big actions such as moving a mountain or leveling a city.))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use my death powers to give the owner of sushiCO a very painful death, painting his innards on the wall of his office, reading out: blood for the death god!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

But I'm kinda, y'know, dead right now.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Change my target to moonlit.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4