Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164278 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #1920 on: October 05, 2016, 07:24:42 pm »

Well Tal is currently diddling with biomancy, so Mel becoming a crime against nature wouldn't necessarily be hard.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: October 05, 2016, 07:29:57 pm »

So what do you guys hope happens to your characters before we all die torturous deaths? I hope Melnakos gets turned into some magical and biological abomination. Maybe descend into madness. Although turning into a horrible abomination doesn't really help someone stay sane so if it does happen going insane will probably follow shortly afterwards.

Khaiden will be an Undead Cyborg and grow ever more powerful by devouring souls and improving his new body. He also might enter the employee talent show.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 05, 2016, 07:31:49 pm »

Amadou doesn't care for power. He'd like to graduate in medicine, though that seems unlikely now, so he'll just do his best to keep his people alive and for the time being try to establish a rapport with the Gaians.
As for skills, he'll work on improving his fitness (up until now he didn't need it much), the healing arts, and maybe warding. He'll also learn to use heavy weapons to assist the team from the rear: losing the medic is usually very bad for a team (and the medic).
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: October 05, 2016, 07:34:22 pm »

Well if there is way to do it then I would be fine with Melnakos being turned into a abomination by Tal! The more strange and unique the team becomes the more it will hurt when we all die.  :P
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 05, 2016, 07:37:53 pm »

Tal intends to become a Creator tier Deity. He also intends to learn as much as feasibly possible.

Mel only needs to ask Tal what he was doing before coming to deal with the possession, Tal enjoys explaining things.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: October 05, 2016, 07:46:22 pm »

Tal intends to become a Creator tier Deity. He also intends to learn as much as feasibly possible.

Mel only needs to ask Tal what he was doing before coming to deal with the possession, Tal enjoys explaining things.

Khaiden would agree to work for Tal if he thought his own safety was assured. As in Tal's not going to discard him or consume him when he doesn't need him. Khaiden's ambitions are "adopt, adapt, and improve and have fun along the way," so he might actually be the safest choice if Tal needs a Dragon (using the word in it's meaning of "second-in-command to a 'villain.'"). He won't betray Tal unless betrayed first and their interests seem to align.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 05, 2016, 07:49:55 pm »

Tal doesn't waste tools. Betrayals are inefficient and against corporate doctrine.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 05, 2016, 07:50:41 pm »

Tal doesn't waste tools. Betrayals are inefficient and against corporate doctrine.
Hah!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 05, 2016, 07:55:41 pm »

Then Khaiden will offer his services when he feels he'd be of enough use not to irritate Tal by offering. Tal definitely seems like the right Being to bet on to succeed.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 05, 2016, 08:03:14 pm »

Yeah. Tal is probably a safe bet. I hope we can live long enough to see what crazy magical things he is going to do in order to achieve godhood.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 05, 2016, 08:05:29 pm »

So what do you guys hope happens to your characters before we all die torturous deaths? I hope Melnakos gets turned into some magical and biological abomination. Maybe descend into madness. Although turning into a horrible abomination doesn't really help someone stay sane so if it does happen going insane will probably follow shortly afterwards.

Ratodx will be aiming to become a Department Head, once he learns enough about the infrastructure of Akras to understand the control, protection, and freedom such a position can provide. I'm personally hoping to have some fun with a Ball Lightning Gun before everything goes kablooey, maybe get a cat/Gaian cat equivalent. Getting some time in a lab or my own personal lab would be fun as well.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 05, 2016, 08:05:38 pm »

Yeah. Tal is probably a safe bet. I hope we can live long enough to see what crazy magical things he is going to do in order to achieve godhood.

Khaiden hopes to live past them. As in "not get killed by them." Well, whatever definition of "live" undead cyborgs have.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 05, 2016, 08:07:02 pm »

Gaia has cats. Cats are a universal constant for [spoilers] reasons.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 05, 2016, 08:08:26 pm »

Gaia has cats. Cats are a universal constant for [spoilers] reasons.

Is it because Evil exists in all universes and cats are creatures of Evil?

I'm only semi-joking because cats are almost human in their cruelty.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 05, 2016, 08:09:26 pm »

I'm glad! Cats are the most adorable animal in the world! Every squad should a couple cat overlords!
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 204