Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389176 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #9075 on: March 13, 2017, 09:20:37 am »

Over comms, so the dwarves don't hear it:

"So who's dealing with this?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: March 13, 2017, 12:35:03 pm »

Fel speaks to the dwarves.

"The bird was an illusion, actually.  Sorry.  We thought a bird would be less likely to get shot at than a dragon.  However.  What we do have is some booze, would you like it?"

Present the Extra-Strength Frazz Booze.  Carefully.

>Encountered dwarven hunting party.  Am presenting them with Frazz-strength booze right now.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:37:22 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9077 on: March 13, 2017, 12:46:48 pm »

The Dwarves sneered. "You're saying that the Bird that we shot down were a magical Illusion and that there were, in fact, no bird at all? I call bullshit. You're just trying to steal our Bird for yourself!" But then their posture relaxes somewhat. Though still skeptical, they obviously like the sound of Booze.

"I don't know what kind of thing you are lassy, but I don't think your pisswater would hold a candle to real Dwarven ale."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: March 13, 2017, 12:48:10 pm »

Fel cracks open the top of the canister, places it down, and steps back a little.

"Well, take a look at our 'pisswater' yourselves.

Anywho, Laz, a demonstration please?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:11:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: March 13, 2017, 03:12:04 pm »

"If you wish, I can prove the validity of our claim. I can reproduce the illusion that you shot down."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: March 13, 2017, 04:09:45 pm »

Frazz steps out from the nearby bushes.

"Actually, that bird would be me. We were on a mission to meet you, and figured you'd be less hostile too a bird than a dragon. Guess I was wrong. Hey, if you want, we can get you a bird."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: March 13, 2017, 05:13:24 pm »

Shayla would chuckle and lean against the truck. "Well, everyone talking at once again. But still, suppose this works out just as well as anything else."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: March 14, 2017, 11:43:55 am »

"If you wish, I can prove the validity of our claim. I can reproduce the illusion that you shot down."

"While you hide the real bird, don't think we're draft, lassy." The Dorf sneered at the offer. This sneer intensifies when they notices your pointy ears.

Frazz steps out from the nearby bushes.

"Actually, that bird would be me. We were on a mission to meet you, and figured you'd be less hostile too a bird than a dragon. Guess I was wrong. Hey, if you want, we can get you a bird."

They don't all seems so surprised to see a Dragon. Well, an adolescent dragon. "Yea? well ye better. We shot that bird an' it's ours."

Shayla would chuckle and lean against the truck. "Well, everyone talking at once again. But still, suppose this works out just as well as anything else."

Some Dorfs just look at you and your metal wagon, but otherwise doesn't seems to have anything to say to you currently.

Fel cracks open the top of the canister, places it down, and steps back a little.

"Well, take a look at our 'pisswater' yourselves.

Anywho, Laz, a demonstration please?"

Cautiously one of them came out of the bushes and approaches the barrel.. and ended up unable to see over it as the barrel's height went over his head. But he still produces a metal cup and scoop some of the dangerous mixture up and take a big swig, drinking it down as if it was as smooth as milk. Then takes a second to process it all. "Hmpf, tis not half-bad Lassie."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: March 14, 2017, 12:19:57 pm »

Vigil paced around impatiently, every once in a while practicing rapid blocks and parries that seemed impossible with a sword so large.

"Are. . ." he threw a fruit into the air and carefully tried to carve as much skin and as little meat as possible using nothing but reflexes.
"We ready to leave yet?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9084 on: March 14, 2017, 03:47:22 pm »

"We do not have a giant eagle.

We do have more where that came from.  Might take a bit to get here, we weren't expecting to be buying off a nonexistent giant eagle so we only brought the one just now."

>Hey backup people, how soon could you get...Let's say 10-25 dwarf-strength barrels ready?
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: March 14, 2017, 03:50:41 pm »

"Dwarf Strength Barrels? Why not just bring them a variety of beers and hard liquors. I am sure they will like that far more. What is a Dart Strength Barrel anyway?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: March 14, 2017, 03:55:08 pm »

"I'm not a "lass". And if you want the bird, here it is."
Laz summons a copy of the bird he had conjured earlier, using this gun-reactor for the energy.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: March 14, 2017, 03:58:42 pm »

"Dwarf Strength Barrels? Why not just bring them a variety of beers and hard liquors. I am sure they will like that far more. What is a Dart Strength Barrel anyway?"
>The stuff Frazz brewed up.
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: March 14, 2017, 04:14:44 pm »

"Raid Frazz's room. We are taking all of his brew. And careful for traps."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: March 14, 2017, 05:59:48 pm »

((Frazz didn't brew anything. Zander did. The stuff Frazz has was leftover from that one time where we bought 20 credits worth of booze.))

"Welp, sorry to tell ya Laz, but you're at a disadvantage here. And I will be calling you lassy from now n."

Frazz turns towards le Dorfs

"Hey, we represent an organization that's passing through the area, and we just figured we'd stop and say hi. Make sure we don't accidentally piss you guys off. You lot have heard of Akras, right?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 612