Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389157 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #9060 on: March 05, 2017, 02:15:37 pm »

"True, but keep in mind we will be the loudest thing around. If you wish to do it go ahead I'll stick with you until it's done."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: March 05, 2017, 02:18:56 pm »

"True, but keep in mind we will be the loudest thing around. If you wish to do it go ahead I'll stick with you until it's done."
"I think we want to be a little loud.  Surprise them with parity."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9062 on: March 05, 2017, 04:53:00 pm »

"Wait, you're worried about being loud? We usually roll up by flying in on Vtols or bringing several APC's, how can you be worried about how loud a truck's going to be?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: March 05, 2017, 04:55:49 pm »

"We don't have VTOLs or APCs.  We have one truck.  It is a valid concern.  Especially with how they have munitions."

Fel scans a piece of the shrapnel for compositional analysis.

"Someone see what you can make of that."

Also, presume Fel's speaking on the comms unless otherwise indicated.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:57:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9064 on: March 05, 2017, 08:36:27 pm »

Vigil's eyes lit up as he heard that the others were already headed to the dwarves holds. He's head shot towards Aria with a childish plea, but quickly went back to his normal demeanor once he realized what he was doing.

"I need two APCs refueled one for ridding the other for storage. I need no less than two, no more than five assorted barrels of Alcohol. If one of them can be of Frazz's special brew, then all the  better, but there can not be two of any one kind. I also need parts of the various major entities that we have fought, especially the one that my sword is made out of. Let's see. . .  Throw in some gemstones. . . Real and fake. Two different containers, and an empty one. Just in case. And metal ingots. Lots of them. And two magi, I guess. Aria, coming with? Anything you want?"
"I'll come. May as well. I don't need anything, the list you gave seems fine." Aria responded.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: March 07, 2017, 10:58:04 pm »

"Guys, we shouldn't give them fake gemstones. These are dearves. So far Tolkien appears to have been relatively spot-on, so if this trend continues I'd doubt they wouldn't hbe able to differentiate between fake and real."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9066 on: March 08, 2017, 12:39:20 pm »

((Frazz is no were near this conversation. Plus, I have a plan for it. Just do your thing and let's see how it plays out.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: March 09, 2017, 10:01:15 pm »

((Frazz is no were near this conversation. Plus, I have a plan for it. Just do your thing and let's see how it plays out.))
((Any of you folk going to respond to Fel BTW?))
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: March 09, 2017, 10:08:40 pm »

((well, all I know, right now is that Yahweh has a few . . . Or at least two APC's, and they are being loaded with stuff and people and I am waiting for the DM to let us know that we are leaving and how far away we are.))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: March 09, 2017, 10:09:37 pm »

"I agree with Fel. Stealth is the way to go here. If needed, I can muffle our footsteps."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9070 on: March 09, 2017, 10:12:09 pm »

((well, all I know, right now is that Yahweh has a few . . . Or at least two APC's, and they are being loaded with stuff and people and I am waiting for the DM to let us know that we are leaving and how far away we are.))
((Fel sent stuff over comms.))
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9071 on: March 09, 2017, 10:16:33 pm »

"Make of wha-" before Vigil could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a soft ping in his helmet and loads of technical looking information.

"Hey. . .  What is all that stuff?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9072 on: March 09, 2017, 10:20:15 pm »

"That's what I was hoping you knew.  You did hear me say they shot at us, right?  That's data on the shrapnel from the flak thingy.  Also, they saw us coming somehow, so take that into account."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:22:00 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9073 on: March 13, 2017, 07:10:58 am »

To anyone near the crashsite, their HUDs will inform them of several approaching Heartbeats.

If unstopped, a few dwarven heads will rustle out of a bush, their stout eyes and beardy beard glaring at the gathered group. "Who are you people and where's our bird?" They asks suspiciously.

Then one of them widen their eyes in realization. "Have you come to steal our bird? It's ours! we shot it! that means we get to eat it!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9074 on: March 13, 2017, 07:21:26 am »

((Vigil and aria are on their way via ground transportation as soon as the GM says that everything is ready. And let someone Snickers about him being defeated by a dragon. He will hand then Serpent Fang and tell them to lift it. After that, he will tell them to fight a dragon.))

Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 612