Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389251 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8925 on: February 15, 2017, 08:41:00 pm »

"Don't Fight. What If i turn the rock into two? Will you share it?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8926 on: February 15, 2017, 09:18:24 pm »

"Human can turn rock into two?" The one holding a tree asks curiously.

"Human Magic?" The one sitting on a log is curious too.

"Yes! Help!" the one in the middle asks desperately.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: February 15, 2017, 09:37:02 pm »

"No. Magic would be saying that inside this pretty rock is an even greater beauty, and the only way to bring it out is to-"
Vigil paused mid-sentence, as his sword left it's sheath. He wielded the giant blade with honed precision build from years of practice, and swinging through thick wood and other objects with the same finesse that one would give to shaving the hair off their own chin. His goal was to hit it with just enough speed and force to force a clean split down the middle of the rock.
"Listen to a wise human. But I am not the wise one. Not nearly as powerful as the one who sent me here. And even she has someone she answers to. And they want you three."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:49:20 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8928 on: February 16, 2017, 12:39:39 pm »

The Orges yelled something when you sliced down at their boulder, but then promptly shuts up when they see just how infinitely more pretty the boulder got, and now there's TWO halves!

The two that were fighting flaps their mouths dumbly while the third one just looks happy that they're not yelling anymore.

Yes, Boulder prettier now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8929 on: February 16, 2017, 02:16:52 pm »

"One could say that it remove heat, but that would not be true. Rather, it simply slow the motion of particles bigger than electrons. The crystals can be manipulated simply using electricity, which causes them to melt." The crystal began to liquidate as the strange device was plugged in. A book was thrown towards it, which slowed down mid-air as frost formed on it, before being suspended in the air.

"We did not have much reason to develop it further, but your employers may enjoy this toy, mhm?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: February 16, 2017, 02:29:25 pm »

"Let me show you the human who told me to come here and help you. She would like you to meet her. Apparently she has an offer for you."

Vigil then switched off the loud speakers on his helm, as he waved for them to follow him to were she was.

"Aria. Your up. It's up to you to convince them to join us. They just got two gem boulders from listening to me, and I told them that I was just doing what you told me to do. I am bring them to you now."

Why is he whispering. . .  They can't hear him though the helm.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: February 16, 2017, 02:44:29 pm »

"One could say that it remove heat, but that would not be true. Rather, it simply slow the motion of particles bigger than electrons. The crystals can be manipulated simply using electricity, which causes them to melt." The crystal began to liquidate as the strange device was plugged in. A book was thrown towards it, which slowed down mid-air as frost formed on it, before being suspended in the air.

"We did not have much reason to develop it further, but your employers may enjoy this toy, mhm?"
"It is quite possible."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: February 16, 2017, 02:49:05 pm »

"The corporation would likely find it interesting. Where does the energy go?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8933 on: February 16, 2017, 02:54:34 pm »

"The energy is stored in the field around the crystal, our machine is designed absorb the field's energy and to store that energy inside itself efficiently, but you will have to develop that yourself."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: February 16, 2017, 03:11:08 pm »

"Noted. Thanks for the heads-up. I think I have an idea of how to convince them to come - the scanner can find more of those gem-boulders."

On that note, let's take a look at the scanner - any more gem-boulders nearby?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8935 on: February 16, 2017, 06:33:45 pm »

"Noted. Thanks for the heads-up. I think I have an idea of how to convince them to come - the scanner can find more of those gem-boulders."

On that note, let's take a look at the scanner - any more gem-boulders nearby?

Not many, and none as large as the boulder that Vigil just sliced in half, but yes, there's some.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: February 21, 2017, 09:08:43 am »

As Vigil tracked his way back to Aria, though the trees, he glanced back to make sure they were still behind him, every few minutes. It took him fifteen to reach them, and all of 25, now, with new blood in tow. 25 long, aggravating minutes. But, he did it. And Aria could see him, and see the shadows and lines for his followers, though the trees right behind him.

"This is the wise human I told you about. She is the one who wishes to speak with you."
With that he stood by her side, waiting for her to talk.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: February 21, 2017, 02:19:30 pm »

Aria stood, waiting for their arrival. She stood as they approached, giving them a quick look-over. "Hello, I've been wanting to speak with the three of you." she says, setting the suit speakers loud enough that they could hear her without her needing to raise her voice. "I won't try to be fancy, and just get to my point. Me and my ally have an offer. You like those 'pretty boulders'? If you were to come with us, I believe we could make or find more."

And then, on coms (and *after* cutting the speakers so the creatures could not hear her), she calls Tal. "Please prepare a duplication spell, if you can. It'll make getting these guys to come without a fight easier."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8938 on: February 21, 2017, 06:56:08 pm »

"That isn't quite how magic works. I am going to need the duplication target in front of me before doing anything."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: February 21, 2017, 07:00:03 pm »

"I see. We'll be bringing the things back, anyway."

Then, to the creatures, she adds - "We'll need you to bring the boulder, to make more, also."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 612