Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389232 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8910 on: February 10, 2017, 09:29:52 pm »

As Vigil gets closer, he takes note of the area as well as he possibly can, with slight application of mud and dirt, as well as leaves made sticky with SAP, and a large enough bush to uproot and hide with. He listens in on their conversation, understanding there are three factions. He also uses the camera on the helm to take a picture of the object of fighting and send it to Aria.

"they have a rock. . .  Arguing over it. Should I cut it I. Half and give each piece to the other?"
"I don't know if that would work. You see the crystal in it? Do we have any scanners? If we do we might be able to find more of it, and get them to cooperate."

Do we have scanners that could find more of whatever crystal they're looking at?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8911 on: February 11, 2017, 05:27:46 am »

As Vigil gets closer, he takes note of the area as well as he possibly can, with slight application of mud and dirt, as well as leaves made sticky with SAP, and a large enough bush to uproot and hide with. He listens in on their conversation, understanding there are three factions. He also uses the camera on the helm to take a picture of the object of fighting and send it to Aria.

"they have a rock. . .  Arguing over it. Should I cut it I. Half and give each piece to the other?"
"I don't know if that would work. You see the crystal in it? Do we have any scanners? If we do we might be able to find more of it, and get them to cooperate."

Do we have scanners that could find more of whatever crystal they're looking at?
You do indeed have scanners! Full spectrum plus sonar. The scanners reveal the boulder to be hollow, the inside appears to be lined with a crystalline structure similar to a Terran Geode.

Zander returned from the mission is relaxing in his room. He waits for Tal or somebody to call him for a mission he's restless and wishes to fight, to do something productive other then read this book. He's been studying on to do warding since Akras got magic months ago. Well Zander isn't dumb he's more worldly smart then he is book smart.
Though it had taken him awhile he was finally ready to start warding, he'd talk to Tal first about it to make sure but it was good to have a new tool. Bored he flips through the pages perusing the sections, until something catches his eye Umbermancy.
Hours pass as he reads, totally absorbed, magic actually making sense for once. Then light goes out on the other-side of his room, he sighs in frustration. Standing up he looks and notices the darkness is different, he stares at it for a second seeing it a way he never had before.
Hesitating for a second, he reaches out to the darkness grabbing hold of it and stretching it.
You Grip the darkness. It has an odd texture. Almost like clay.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8912 on: February 11, 2017, 04:35:38 pm »

You Grip the darkness. It has an odd texture. Almost like clay.

"Huh interesting..." Shape the shadow on the wall, and make it look like cowboy riding off into the sunset.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8913 on: February 11, 2017, 04:45:31 pm »

"Aria, keep the rifle trained on one of their heads. If I start fighting, let me know if I am fighting the one you are aiming at. If I am, I will just switch partners. And you take him out." Vigil will sneak closer and listen hard, but his attention is more so on movement. As he gets closer, he keeps himself ready to dodge whatever may come his way.
If he can get close enough to get behind one of the three giant creatures, he will drop his disguise, revealing himself with a sharp, but clear, "Hello!"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8914 on: February 11, 2017, 05:44:11 pm »

"Right. Overwatching." Aria says, aiming at one of their heads and watching.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8915 on: February 14, 2017, 08:43:50 am »

"Mm.

Honestly, I find these contract negotiations quite boring myself.  What say you we leave that to the lawyers?  And the sussing out of information to the scientists.  It's kind of their job after all."

Flue licked her paws and rolled around, giving a smug grin. "Although we rather like Law and the ways they break, as well as having Contracts being one of our proficiency, we do agree. After all, the theory's not as delightful as the application. What say we take you to our reading room to demonstrate some other things we have on offer, hmm? Though we do not have a human on hand to show the alloy."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8916 on: February 14, 2017, 09:28:12 am »

"Mmm, that would be nice."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8917 on: February 15, 2017, 02:29:23 pm »

"Then we shall go after you finish your tea," Flue also inclined her head to Cheshire, in case he wanted to come see the demonstration.

Once ready, Flue would lead them down to someplace that seemed more like a laboratory than a reading room, occasionally sending off a Mouth ahead of them, "There are technologies here that Akras could adapt to its use, as we would assume given its secrecy that it would likely have to enforce it with force as the occasion comes. The foremost being the substance we have dubbed the Stillness Crystal."

Once they reach the testing area, the Mouths carted in some kind of eldritch device, with the tip of it being some kind of ragged, ice-like crystal.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8918 on: February 15, 2017, 07:02:23 pm »

"Who there!?" Reaffirm the one holding a tree.

"Human!" The one sitting on a log insisted.

"Go away!" the one in the middle yells desperately.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:26:05 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8919 on: February 15, 2017, 07:06:21 pm »

"I could, but you all seem unhappy. If I can help solve whatever is bothering you, wouldn't I be worth keeping around?"
Vigil tried hard to think like Tal. But all he could come up with is to kill them and call it a day. Then again, even the murderpath said that he would prefer them alive. . . .
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8920 on: February 15, 2017, 07:14:09 pm »

"Solve how?" Asks the one holding a tree.

"Yeah, how." The one sitting on a log asks.

the one in the middle just groans

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8921 on: February 15, 2017, 07:24:58 pm »

"Mm?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8922 on: February 15, 2017, 08:14:10 pm »

"I don't know. Tell me what is bothering you three and I will try to solve it."
What am I saying? I can't solve problems. I just cut them. I just screwed up this mission. . . . Should I tell Aria to fire? I should. . . No. . .  Wait.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8923 on: February 15, 2017, 08:14:29 pm »

"Then we shall go after you finish your tea," Flue also inclined her head to Cheshire, in case he wanted to come see the demonstration.

Once ready, Flue would lead them down to someplace that seemed more like a laboratory than a reading room, occasionally sending off a Mouth ahead of them, "There are technologies here that Akras could adapt to its use, as we would assume given its secrecy that it would likely have to enforce it with force as the occasion comes. The foremost being the substance we have dubbed the Stillness Crystal."

Once they reach the testing area, the Mouths carted in some kind of eldritch device, with the tip of it being some kind of ragged, ice-like crystal.
Cheshire sips his tea and nods. Following where shown. "What makes it such?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8924 on: February 15, 2017, 08:26:10 pm »

"Pretty boulder mine!" Reaffirm the one holding a tree.

"No! Mine!" The one sitting on a log insisted.

"Friends! No fight!" the one in the middle yells desperately.
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 612