Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389542 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8325 on: January 01, 2017, 11:59:38 pm »

Replace interns with personnel, soldiers, or killclones and it works.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: January 02, 2017, 12:00:06 am »

As for the numbers... it was one. one knight, riding at the line. From how he was set on his Kelpie, he looked less than happy, but at the same time his blade remained sheathed, though his shield was on his arm ready to be used. Then again, what do you expect but an angry person when you shell a village without giving them the chance to surrender, then do it again.

He was still coming too, seeming intent on reaching the line. Probably to talk... they didn't have megaphones to yell over that distance after all.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: January 02, 2017, 12:48:05 am »

((I can not believe the sheer level of idiocy going on with how we are handling the orks.))

Frazz gives up. He's scary, fine. He decides to head over to where the Orks are.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: January 02, 2017, 12:53:13 am »

((Trust me. Tal's quietly facepalming and has revised the plan of "Have people diplomace" to "Have people gather the corpses so he can rez them so he can diplomance manually."))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: January 02, 2017, 12:58:20 am »

((Fel could diplomance I bet.  It's kind of annoying that it's OOC for her to volunteer to do it, but I suppose that'll change when she realizes how incompetent everyone else it.))

"Oh really?  Do tell, I'll have to add it to my repertoire.

How hard would it be to make something completely invisible and a way to track the location of that completely-invisible thing?

I want to build the magic equivalent of that...thing, with the navigation thingy, where it remembers where things are, basically."

"It would be quite a bit of a drain on energy to maintain but easy enough to create if we're talking a surface enchantment. I mean, you could just Sigil a noninviburu object? Why does it need to be invisiburu?"

"So random people can't see it and decide to move it or something, duh.  And, well, it's not just me I want to be able to use this, yeah?"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:02:11 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: January 02, 2017, 01:01:37 am »

((To be fair, Rook will be able to diplomance a bit when he starts. And more if I put some XP into it. But either way, lots of OOC. We need someone to keep this ball rolling))
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: January 02, 2017, 01:02:35 am »

((Hey, Frazz overlooked one thing. That's a bit more than LOBBING A HE SHELL AS WAY OF GREETING. I'd say he did ok. He just needs to approach from ground next time.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: January 02, 2017, 01:06:43 am »

((Frazz did fine. John and Vigil on the other hand..))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: January 02, 2017, 01:19:58 am »

"Yo Fel, is it true you got some sort of hot Snake Lady back at base? Been hearing chatter on comms mentioning some sort of 'scaled serpent seductress."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: January 02, 2017, 01:20:42 am »

((Laz might be able to diploma ncr if he wasn't laughing his ass of in one if the vehicles))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: January 02, 2017, 01:22:20 am »

"...Mine."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: January 02, 2017, 01:22:34 am »

((Fel could diplomance I bet.  It's kind of annoying that it's OOC for her to volunteer to do it, but I suppose that'll change when she realizes how incompetent everyone else it.))

How hard would it be to make something completely invisible and a way to track the location of that completely-invisible thing?

I want to build the magic equivalent of that...thing, with the navigation thingy, where it remembers where things are, basically."

"It would be quite a bit of a drain on energy to maintain but easy enough to create if we're talking a surface enchantment. I mean, you could just Sigil a noninviburu object? Why does it need to be invisiburu?"

"So random people can't see it and decide to move it or something, duh.  And, well, it's not just me I want to be able to use this, yeah?"
"But.. Just.. Stick it on something random people can't move? Like a wall? Or idea.. Stickers. Put it on stickers. Just. Lots and lots of stickers. Have lil stickers packets and just sigil the stickers."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: January 02, 2017, 01:23:45 am »

"...so is that a yes or a no? Because if it's a yes I got some people willing to pay 50 creds for a video of some "interspecies diplomacy."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:26:57 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: January 02, 2017, 01:28:28 am »

"But.. Just.. Stick it on something random people can't move? Like a wall? Or idea.. Stickers. Put it on stickers. Just. Lots and lots of stickers. Have lil stickers packets and just sigil the stickers."
"Yes, stickers.  That was partly the idea."

"...so is that a yes or a no? Because if it's a yes I got some people willing to pay 50 creds for a video of some "interspecies diplomacy."
"Those people should most likely not be shopping through you."
Sigtext

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: January 02, 2017, 01:34:05 am »

"Cmon Fel. A hot Magical Cat-girl going at it with an exotic snake-woman? Do you have any idea how much the internet would pay for that"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 612