Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389821 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6840 on: October 06, 2016, 09:17:09 pm »

((He's prompting you to RP with him!))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6841 on: October 06, 2016, 09:18:57 pm »

So have you witnessed Magi Tal's experiments into this subject before?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6842 on: October 06, 2016, 09:30:14 pm »

Frazz gets tired of waiting for the GM to remember he is somewhere else and flies back home.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6843 on: October 06, 2016, 09:31:26 pm »

I'm pretty sure she's heading home from work right now @Porkins. Give her a bit.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6844 on: October 06, 2016, 09:41:35 pm »

(OOC): I am going to bed. See you tomorrow.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6845 on: October 06, 2016, 09:41:58 pm »

((Sleep well))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6846 on: October 06, 2016, 09:43:46 pm »

((Goodnight.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6847 on: October 06, 2016, 09:51:26 pm »

In response to Mainikos, "I was informed over Magi Nalvi's experimentation over the radio while I was out busting the last of NG heads. Speaking of which, Roger*, find out what happened with the prisoners taken in the riot and the NG prisoners we took. They could prove useful in these kinds of experimentation instead of wasting potentially useful interns. Where was I, ah! I've been experimenting a little myself with ways to control multiple Gain Wasps, but even throwing monkey souls at them didn't work out. I decided to try combining my research of wasp control with Doctor Nalvi's research of combining things."

"I'm going to tell you something which it would do you quite well to remember. The only difference between science and fucking around is writing it down. The writing down bit is especially important if said fuckery is able to kill you. Here, Dr Nalvi and myself have the advantage of having others do the writing and the advantage of multiple armed guards to get killed instead of us if things go wrong. You likely won't have access to either for a bit, although you could substitute interns." Zach shrugs, "Either way, it's good to have something to defend yourself with. I can exert about 5 tons of force on an object or spread the force around inversely-proportionate. I can also launch mental assaults. I like fucking with minds."

"The short answer, Mainakos, is no. I haven't seen Tal do this first-hand. I have seen him do other things, such as throw monkey souls at a major entity until said entity got monkey PTSD. I have seen him taser someone who was following us with a taser without real provocation, which led to a shootout during which at least three warcrimes were committed, one by me. I was involved when Tal ordered the gunning-down of a group of street urchins I was trying to get to help me. Roger*, remind me to ask Tal why they couldn't've just been made interns."

*Zach has an AI. It is frequently forgotten by the GM and everyone. Its name is Roger.
((These were the specs Zach asked for the gunship to have. I admit that spaced armor led to misunderstandings. I meant a normal hull, which Foxhound would then ward before the spaced armor would go over it for the paintjob and to hide the occultism. Not very much actual space between the armor, just enough to not disturb the wards. Come to think of it, the actual overarmor could even have wards on the inside of it.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:01:03 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6848 on: October 06, 2016, 09:59:57 pm »

VAI. Not a True AI. Nobody would put a True AI in a helmet and expect it to not go batshit. Also True AI aren't a thing yet.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6849 on: October 06, 2016, 10:42:04 pm »

"Ahhh fuck it, 003 I mean to talk!!"

Knock 3 times on the wall.

The Familiar Triangular Entity pops into your Reality, emitting a yellowish glow. "AYY PAPI." It greets you, tipping it's tophat.

She technically did sign up for this shit. It's in her contract.

"You are home. You literally live in the compound. Intern won't die."

Tal begins to chant.

((Tal scootched the wasp and clone out of the way cause he was waiting on Zach. So he decided to do another cat then do the wasp.))

The intern is of indeterminate gender.

Reality around the room begins to.. shift. Stretch and strains as something that is not meant to be are happening.

To Tal, this is completely normal. To others, they sore their hands just fucking glitched out for a second there.

---

@Frazz

Frazz smashes the stone door in with his head, sending rocks everywhere, revealing a single room of stone. It's torches on the pillars bursts into flame as the seal was broken, and in the middle, a construct stood, staring at you. Steam hisses out of it's back as it begin to step forward, weapons raised at the ready!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Guards Nope'd the hell out of there. Sprinting up the stairs, leaving you alone with the thing.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6850 on: October 06, 2016, 10:44:09 pm »

((If those things are as easy to kill as they are in skyrim, Frazz should have no trouble at all with them))
((Also, is the room seemingly glitching out to Zach, too? He has experience in the occult, but this IS his first time watching this particular one))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6851 on: October 06, 2016, 10:50:00 pm »

Tal continues chanting. The cat and the intern begin to blur. Khaiden would notice that the souls of the cat and intern are blurring along with their bodies. Fascinating.

((A magi looking at a completely unfamiliar school in action would notice a lot of oddities. It wouldn't feel Right. A mundane looking at magic would notice even more oddities and it would feel flat out eldritch to them. A Magi of a similar school would find themselves right at home in the particular arcane hellscape. Khaiden, Mel, and Amadou would likely be the most comfortable with witnessing it due to Necromancy>Souls, Ritualism>Warding, and Biomancy>Mending respectively. However since none of them practice all three schools being used here, they'd feel like everything is still p uncanny. Zach, due to having not being a practitioner of anything relating to the schools being used would see it as p damn Wrong.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6852 on: October 06, 2016, 10:53:20 pm »

((Zach helped with a few occultism things?))
Zach is severely unnerved by what's happening. He flicks the safety off on his pistol, just in case.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6853 on: October 06, 2016, 10:57:29 pm »

Amazing! It just goes to show how much I have yet to learn! Melnakos stares at the ongoing ritual in fascination.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6854 on: October 06, 2016, 10:58:00 pm »

((Does Zach have points in any relevant School>Disciplines?))

((Magic is an absolute Rejection and Deletion of How Things Are. It changes how you see the world. It changes how the world sees you. Investing points in a magic skill means you're quite literally changing how you perceive Existence. You aren't a mundane human at that point. And how specifically that changes You and Your Soul varies depending on the specific schools you focus on.))
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 612