Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389784 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6825 on: October 06, 2016, 08:24:30 pm »

((Wait - wasn't the clone and wasp strapped to the tables and the runes all drawn up before we went to Gaia? We were literally about to start when Tal got the PDA message. So did we take the wasp and clones off and redo the runes or what happened?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6826 on: October 06, 2016, 08:25:07 pm »

Wait, is the intern male or female, because you've used both male and female pronouns.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: October 06, 2016, 08:26:10 pm »

You are certainly the most interesting person I've met since coming here. My questions can wait.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6828 on: October 06, 2016, 08:26:32 pm »

Wait, is the intern male or female, because you've used both male and female pronouns.
((Are you being gender discriminatory? /joke))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: October 06, 2016, 08:27:24 pm »

She technically did sign up for this shit. It's in her contract.

"You are home. You literally live in the compound. Intern won't die."

Tal begins to chant.

((Tal scootched the wasp and clone out of the way cause he was waiting on Zach. So he decided to do another cat then do the wasp.))

The intern is of indeterminate gender.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6830 on: October 06, 2016, 08:30:59 pm »

Khaiden makes sure he is within viewing range and out of immediate attack range and then watches intently with a smirk.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6831 on: October 06, 2016, 08:38:57 pm »

((I didn't specify it cause I was kinda passed out/asleep, but Zach was following Tal the whole time. No reason to stick around in Gaia. He only went with Tal to speed the exorcism up so they could get back to the wasp/clone binding quicker))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: October 06, 2016, 08:41:02 pm »

((Ah. Well it's not like it won't get done quite fast.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6833 on: October 06, 2016, 08:43:47 pm »

((inb4 vkiNm rolls a critical failure and we have another mutantintern incident which slows down the process of wasp army a lot))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: October 06, 2016, 08:48:38 pm »

((That's why everyone present has some form of weaponry.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6835 on: October 06, 2016, 08:53:41 pm »

((Um... ))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6836 on: October 06, 2016, 08:56:59 pm »

((Ye have magic. Tal has guns and assorted binding circles. Khaiden has magic. Zach has magic.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6837 on: October 06, 2016, 08:58:17 pm »

"Mainakos, is it? I can feel questions within you. I will hear them while Magi Nalvi chants."

If Mainakos has no weapon, Zach will hand him both of his collapsable throwing axes.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6838 on: October 06, 2016, 09:10:39 pm »

"Ahhh fuck it, 003 I mean to talk!!"

Knock 3 times on the wall.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6839 on: October 06, 2016, 09:15:20 pm »

Ah it is fine. I thank you for your consideration comrade but I will stick with my magic. I don't think I would be able to do much with those.
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 612