Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389885 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6480 on: September 20, 2016, 07:35:41 pm »

((Zander! Give them some of your "Medicinal Herbs!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6481 on: September 20, 2016, 11:43:19 pm »

((Zander! Give them some of your "Medicinal Herbs!"
(And make them more dangerous threats sure man)

Bull rush through them.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: September 20, 2016, 11:47:59 pm »

Vigil will make sure that not one of them will be able to get close enough to even get a good wiff of the ladies. on pain of a quick death from his scythe.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: September 21, 2016, 04:15:27 am »

Any civvie that gets too close gets lasered. Should the repulsor not kill quickly enough, open up with my Vulcan.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: September 21, 2016, 12:02:30 pm »

It is incredibly hard to not say that the civvies got close when you're the one bull-rushing them through the thick crowd,

Zander's push into the thick crowd of murderhobos feels like pushing against a body of water made of murderhobos, and despite enhanced strength on his damaged suit, was not quite enough to make it through. He did make it several ranks inside, though.

But now he's surrounded by civvies that's very angry that he bull-rushed into them, grasping hands and limbs holding and pinning the Cowboy down, holding him as invisible shanks tried [and failed] to stab him at various places.

Zander's stuck, now. Grappled by the many, many hands as if it came from the depth of hell itself, getting pulled deeper into the crowd until the rest can't visually see him anymore.

As everyone else is just making sure nobody got too close, they've made a small opening of 'safe' area that's holding back the tide, but for how long?

and are you really willing to mow down unarmed civilian like some sort of a savages where there are women, children and old people in there as well?

If you're Tal, probably.

Tal's also not having too much success in making a magical Holomap. It's going to take time..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: September 21, 2016, 12:04:11 pm »

We have time. And monkeys. We'll figure out the right way to make a magic map eventually.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6486 on: September 21, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »

Zach talks into his headpiece. "All Foxhound personnel, report in."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: September 21, 2016, 04:00:05 pm »

"I am sitting directly next to you Zachary."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: September 21, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »

and are you really willing to mow down unarmed civilian like some sort of a savages where there are women, children and old people in there as well?

If you're Tal, probably.
((It's good that Jon is not particularly moral too, eh?))

"The strike team is intact. Well, aside from Zander who's currently being swarmed by civvies thanks to trying to rush through them all. Oh, and by the way, make him a new leg. He lost one already."

"Oi, Zander, try to keep your head down. I'm revving the Vulcan up."

Cut the civvies down with 20mm bullets. Avoid hitting Zander.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: September 21, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »

Cut the civvies down with 20mm bullets. Avoid hitting Zander.

Are you absolutely certain that you want to do that?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: September 21, 2016, 04:57:40 pm »

Okay. Sweep the civvies aside from the ones that got Zander. Those will be dealt with after we clear the area up a little.

In other words, don't shoot anywhere close to where Zander is. I don't want to be known as the first guy that teamkilled.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 04:59:24 pm by Hawk132 »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: September 21, 2016, 06:04:29 pm »

So you're going to shoot innocents to the sides that's not even close to Zander?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: September 21, 2016, 06:19:51 pm »

... I give up. Just laser them. The ones that are trying to get Zander. Friendly fire should be minimized that way.

Right?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: September 21, 2016, 06:25:58 pm »

Soo..

you want to shoot superheated laser that have known to make everything near it catch on fire if it's even remotely close to the beam inside a packed market area filled to the brim with innocent souls that you are trapped inside with them?

I mean, hey, if you don't want the GM to ask for your confirmation on things like this we can just go ahead with whatever, y'know. But that's kinda how Zach lost his legs repeatedly.

But if that's what you prefer. :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:33:17 pm by vkiNm »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: September 21, 2016, 06:35:44 pm »

I forgot about the 'set everything on fire' part. All my weapons are too powerful for this. Use my .45. AP rounds. Get the civvies off Zander.
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 612