Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389879 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6465 on: September 20, 2016, 12:47:19 am »

So Vigil is robbing Google?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6466 on: September 20, 2016, 12:53:49 am »

Remember that Google is a Megacorp in the Akras Tier. Are you Suuuure~?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: September 20, 2016, 12:56:26 am »

Google is the kind of Megacorp that makes Akras looks like regular corp. That is also over 4 centuries old.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: September 20, 2016, 01:03:32 am »

((On a scale from 1-10, how bad of qn idea is this, and, on a scale of 1-10 how big would the payoff be?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: September 20, 2016, 01:11:15 am »

Robbing Google is the kind of thing that the GM asks you to confirm TWICE before going with it.

And on a scale from 1-10 of how bad of an idea is this? Kicking Hitler out of art school.

And on a scale of 1-10 of how big would the payoff be if you somehow managed to pull off a grand Google Heist?

Akras would be world-endingly rich.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: September 20, 2016, 01:14:05 am »

And keep in mind what the current situation is as well. The National Guard is prepping to bombard Akras HQ. We have another planet to fall back to. Forces are currently limited Terraside. We have several megatransports from other Akras compounds enroute that need that blockade down to get to the safety of Gaia.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: September 20, 2016, 01:15:43 am »

"On second thought, I am sure my boss would never figure out that we were here, so, if you dont mind, we will be leaving through the door."

Vigil then procieded to cut yet another hole in an adjacent wall, hopefully to bings headquarters.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6472 on: September 20, 2016, 01:35:59 am »

"On second thought, I am sure my boss would never figure out that we were here, so, if you dont mind, we will be leaving through the door."

Vigil then procieded to cut yet another hole in an adjacent wall, hopefully to bings headquarters.
((Bing is not even worth the effort. Honestly, I don't know how such a crappy search engine survived to the 25th century. What does 25th century Google have anyway? Akras has robotics and genetics and magic. I'd imagine Google to be competitive in terms of robotics, AI and satellite weaponry maybe?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: September 20, 2016, 01:47:08 am »

((Space, robotics, VAI, gaming, more robotics, internet, likely an assortment of others. Google's been around for a while.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: September 20, 2016, 02:26:19 am »

"Yeah sorry about that, wrong building we'll be moving on now."

Keep Moving
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: September 20, 2016, 11:33:45 am »

It was a surreal moment, so there they were, just working away their usual day where suddenly the wall was literally sliced open by a guy with a bigfuck anime sword, who then proceed to try and rob the place with his crack team of supernatural soldiers in Exosuits and futuristic weapons, realizes that it's Google, apologizes for the inconvenience then proceed to comically pull the wall back up then weld it back in place using laser gun.

To be fair, they did say that working for Google is going to be crazy..

After you've welded the wall back up, Vigil slices another wall, making a door. This one leads to a 30 feet drop to the outside world where you can head onwards, having already bypassed the junk barricade.

You're about one third way until you get into engagement range with the National Guards.

The Signature that your Radar picked up is getting closer now, you should be seeing it once you've made half of your way towards the NG's sieging line.

What's everyone doing?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: September 20, 2016, 11:48:54 am »

Tal will be fiddling to make a magic holomap. Occasionally having interns go fetch more monkeys.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: September 20, 2016, 02:00:42 pm »

"I really wish we knew what the fuck is heading toward us, but I say we keep going though what about you guys??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: September 20, 2016, 02:05:39 pm »

"Whatever it is, we can deal with it. Probably."

Onwards.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: September 20, 2016, 07:16:55 pm »

Everyone hopped down the easy 30 feet drop with ease, Aria and Jenny is also now with the group as there isn't a good supporting spot around here yet.

You've hopped down to the residential bit of the city, and it is absolutely, positively packed with people. There was an opening where you landed as people made way from falling debris.

They stared at you like you're some sort of unnatural freak that you are that happens to drop by into their mundane life.

You're going to have to go through the filthy crowd to get to the main road again, cutting through this path will be a good short cut towards the NGs.

There is little doubt that people will try to attack you just to get a piece of your armor to sell for some crack or something.

Black, beady excited eyes looking all over you makes you feel violated. It's as if they're stripping pieces of your armor off while panting with excitement of what they could do with said pieces using their eyes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:38:09 pm by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 612