Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389854 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6105 on: September 08, 2016, 06:31:00 am »

Jon will swing by R&D and tell them to make a laser rifle mod for his other arm. Its firepower can probably be made higher than the standard rifle's, since Jon's power output is most likely higher than the rifle's built-in one.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6106 on: September 08, 2016, 06:35:19 am »

"I am also going to kill any bold which decides to help Chad."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: September 08, 2016, 06:39:44 am »

That is true.

With some tinkering, R&D Manages to make a pseudo repulsor beam for Jon, the one like Iron man! kind of, but not really. There actually isn't any kinetic force when you fired it or when it hits something, it just burns really, really well.

Capturing Chad and two other Stealth-practiced kobolds proves to be a very difficult task, as they kept moving faster than one could catch them.

It's as if they're being constantly assisted..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6108 on: September 08, 2016, 06:45:59 am »

((Here's where the bribe money comes in))
Zach enlists passing interns and security personnel to help him find them. Plus, Zach has access to all of the cameras.
Zach looks for the people or persons assisting the bolds on his PDA/
"Tal, keep Frazz occupied. I suspect that he's helping them"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:23 am »

"Frazz. Any and all kobolds found aiding the escapie will be captured or terminated as per Standard Operational Procedure. I highly advise not collaborating with the escapie."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: September 08, 2016, 07:04:56 am »

"Well, considering you just told me you'd kill them, it really doesn't seem like i SHOULDNT help them. Also, why are you still allowing Zach to follow these Phsychotic Urges?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: September 08, 2016, 07:30:05 am »

"At no point am I permitting him to indulge said urges. He Will be attending therapy later and if I do find out he tortured one of the Kobolds rather then simlly detained or cleanly killed. There will be consequences."

Tal continues waiting around in medical for the Kobold Magi to wake up and Ichabod's and said Kobolds ears to get fixed. He has the warded helmet Zach got psionically shotgunned in by the wasps brought to him so he can see which wards failed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: September 08, 2016, 08:39:49 am »

"Tal, this is your choice, but, an Idea has come to mind. I would like to make an expidition to the dwarven colonies that Frazz had noted to be in the mountains. I would like to compair their craftsmanship to that of ours. Also, on a personal note, for me, I feel it would be a good opertunity to kill three birds with one stone. If we follow the pattern of what legends, our new sources, and what we have found to be true of. . .  Gaia? Gaia, we can start up a trading system with them, and gain many different types of material that would be hard to find here, for luxury and commerce, gain extra information and allies about anything we dont know about Gaia, as well as gaining me drastically inhanced tonfas, for me to fight with."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: September 08, 2016, 08:50:00 am »

Frazz walks to where Vigil is trying to gain the affection of the Demigryph

(Id Imagine vigil has not left that things side since coming terraside again.)

"So, Vigil, have you thought of a name for this adorable little killbeast yet?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: September 08, 2016, 09:42:56 am »

"The higher ups will probably want to get infrastructure Gaiaside up before another expedition occurs, however a Dwarven Mountainholm is definitely one of the possible options for the next one. Others include general exploratory and contacting the presumably fractured human civs. I mean lets be honest here. When Aren't humans killing each other?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: September 08, 2016, 07:52:28 pm »

"Her name is Wark. She chose it herself. Speaking of which, if I can get Wark used to you, will you join us?">
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: September 08, 2016, 09:37:51 pm »

"You mean like training partners? Yeah, sure. You gotta help me teach the Mal'Gein how
proper stealth tactics though."

Frazz fails to notice that their are several dozen conspicuous cardboard boxes shuffling towards him

Frazz then looks into Warks cage.

"Hey, no hard feelings, eh Warky?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: September 08, 2016, 11:13:17 pm »

Zander would like to try his new elixirs on some test interns. Also he will increase his training not as much as Vigils mind you, but defiantly more. Maybe focusing on honing his reflexes more.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 11:19:19 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: September 09, 2016, 04:49:19 am »

Jon will take his Gatling out for a spin on the shooting range. He needs to get a feel for heavy weapons. And since he's there, he'll shoot some targets with his Repulsor too. Just to test it out.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: September 09, 2016, 07:22:24 am »

Jon will take his Gatling out for a spin on the shooting range. He needs to get a feel for heavy weapons.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvKwz2RfJMI'm
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 612